DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

Are research a one man team get gilmore out and you have them beat

be interesting to see how diamond creek 2'sgo againest the search

im gonna back dccc 2nd XI to top them in a close one with burton and marchant to make a few after lacking form lately and poon to swing one away to get gilmore.

gilmore, wilson and wilcox key for search

poon, burton and marchant have to fire to get DC over the line

boys,
im back from 5 highs carnival in adelaide and im feeling a bit out of touch with what has been happening in here.

i want a good roundup of the tri-series and the north east praccy and anything else of interest.
just a quick glance at the page before and saw a top 10 players in DVCA.. isnt that what the north east side is in reality ?

and cricket is a definate non-event tomorrow. :D

fmr_13;292742 said:
boys,
im back from 5 highs carnival in adelaide and im feeling a bit out of touch with what has been happening in here.

i want a good roundup of the tri-series and the north east praccy and anything else of interest.
just a quick glance at the page before and saw a top 10 players in DVCA.. isnt that what the north east side is in reality ?

and cricket is a definate non-event tomorrow. :D

just because you didnt make the top 10 doesnt mean the you have to be in it

but isnt the north east side picked as the best players that the region has, therefore shouldnt the players in that side be the best the association has.
it kind of makes sense though that the only people putting up ben russell's name are bundoora cricketers.

my best DVCA XI:
1. Williams
2. Gilmore
3. Abbatangelo
4. Johnson
5. O'Leary
6. Myself
7. Storey
8. Larcom-Cooper
9. Cocking
10. Reid
11. Da. Campbell

surprise surprise, it is a lot like the falcons team.
:)

no juniors or senior games being played today.

fmr_13;292803 said:
but isnt the north east side picked as the best players that the region has, therefore shouldnt the players in that side be the best the association has.
it kind of makes sense though that the only people putting up ben russell's name are bundoora cricketers.

my best DVCA XI:
1. Williams
2. Gilmore
3. Abbatangelo
4. Johnson
5. O'Leary
6. Myself
7. Storey
8. Larcom-Cooper
9. Cocking
10. Reid
11. Da. Campbell

replace you with gilbert

coverdrive18;292708 said:
Are research a one man team get gilmore out and you have them beat

be interesting to see how diamond creek 2'sgo againest the search

im gonna back dccc 2nd XI to top them in a close one with burton and marchant to make a few after lacking form lately and poon to swing one away to get gilmore.

gilmore, wilson and wilcox key for search

poon, burton and marchant have to fire to get DC over the line
I agree with a lot of the stuff said there

NEWCC (L);292654 said:
get rid of Ben Russell, its only his mates that are talking him up.

replace him with jack reid, he's playing falcons so surely he'd be in the top 10.

and possibly replace D.Smith with T.Williams, but those two are too close to call.

anyone disagree? let us know :)

fair enough reid should be in there, but ben is a top cricketer mate have you ever seen him play ?

mid wicket;292829 said:
fair enough reid should be in there, but ben is a top cricketer mate have you ever seen him play ?
look you've got me there mr. mid wicket, whoever you are.

but reid is playing falcons and opening the bowling so I guess he's a class above Ben, but of course im not saying he isn't good. He's definately having a good year from all reports

from what i saw today elthams first 4 bowlers are just as good if not better than riversides. if only they gived a shit they werent backing up the throws they were talking when the bowler was running in. poor effort. mitch taylor looked like there best bowler and he bowled himself at first change and looked good then took himself off after 2 overs. apparentelly does'nt care about juniors because he is playing ones in seniors.

NEWCC (L);292838 said:
look you've got me there mr. mid wicket, whoever you are.

but reid is playing falcons and opening the bowling so I guess he's a class above Ben, but of course im not saying he isn't good. He's definately having a good year from all reports

yeah your spot on mate , reid is very deserving of a spot i agree.
i never stated ben as a top 10 in the league i just commented that he is a very good cricketer :)

HOWZAAT;292843 said:
from what i saw today elthams first 4 bowlers are just as good if not better than riversides. if only they gived a shit they werent backing up the throws they were talking when the bowler was running in. poor effort. mitch taylor looked like there best bowler and he bowled himself at first change and looked good then took himself off after 2 overs. apparentelly does'nt care about juniors because he is playing ones in seniors.
what about avramov?

Which captains in the league are doing a good job?

I personally think our captain riley does a great job as he has such a big part in what goes on with us and usually makes great changes to benefit us on game day.

Any others?

fmr_13;292803 said:

my best DVCA XI:
1. Williams
2. Gilmore
3. Abbatangelo
4. Johnson
5. O'Leary
6. Myself
7. Storey
8. Larcom-Cooper
9. Cocking
10. Reid
11. Da. Campbell

of course your in there arent you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back