DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

mid wicket;292871 said:
Which captains in the league are doing a good job?

I personally think our captain riley does a great job as he has such a big part in what goes on with us and usually makes great changes to benefit us on game day.

Any others?

again i say the great man steven mitchell, best captin in the league, 5/5 coin tosses and smart field bowling changes

mate get off steven mitchell, he has made a hundred against our 16/2's and nothing else, is this his first ever season were he has done at least something, hes only ok

well , overrated to you but there are obviously people who think i can play a tad. i keep searching for your name in a dowling side and i cant seem to find it. are you play for the outer east eagles or mallee murray bulls something unknown to all ?

for all the shit that gets talked about your ability in here, i struggle to see it. yeh good at patting the ball back down the wicket but besides that i see nothing else.
you are a one dimensional cricketer and in the modern game you cannot survive unless you are dominant in that specific field. dominant you are not.

and i want to say sorry in advance about the fact i play for a good cricket club mate, where the opportunity to score runs and take wickets is shared amongst all members of our team.
unlike the club where you play at which the supposed elite batsman yourself and simon can bat forever and a day and score as many runs as you like.

i just glanced through your sides stats, and not one time this year has a batsman been retired.
whilst diamond creek retires batsman almost every week.

call me overrated all you like, but people with a lot more cricketing knowledge than you or i seem to think otherwise.

lecc;292893 said:
again i say the great man steven mitchell, best captin in the league, 5/5 coin tosses and smart field bowling changes

5/5 coin tosses haha . interesting how long you can keep that up. it is definitely the makings of a good captain ... :rolleyes:

best captain in the league, mate you are having a laugh.

fmr_13;292907 said:
5/5 coin tosses haha . interesting how long you can keep that up. it is definitely the makings of a good captain ... :rolleyes:

the captains in the 16 teal comp are:

Johnson (Plenty)
Dyson (Bundoora)
Komen (Whittlesea)
Gilbert (Diamond Creek)
Cisek (North Eltham)
Brophy-Hasset (Riverside)
Andrews (Mill Park)
Bowen (Lower Plenty)

not sure about Eltham or Thomastowns captains but who do you think is the best CAPTAIN not player of the lot?

Leg Before;292913 said:
the captains in the 16 teal comp are:

Johnson (Plenty)
Dyson (Bundoora)
Komen (Whittlesea)
Gilbert (Diamond Creek)
Cisek (North Eltham)
Brophy-Hasset (Riverside)
Andrews (Mill Park)
Bowen (Lower Plenty)

not sure about Eltham or Thomastowns captains but who do you think is the best CAPTAIN not player of the lot?

Not sure about how the other captains captain there teams, but riley dyson does an awesome job for bundoora.

bundy boy;292915 said:
Not sure about how the other captains captain there teams, but riley dyson does an awesome job for bundoora.

you obviously play under him and there is a bit of bias involved in your comment :rolleyes:.

Dyson might be a good captain but you shouldn't knock other good captains like hasset, cisek, johnson or gilbert.

Leg Before;292916 said:
you obviously play under him and there is a bit of bias involved in your comment :rolleyes:.

Dyson might be a good captain but you shouldn't knock other good captains like hasset, cisek, johnson or gilbert.

i didn't mate. I said i don't know how they captain there teams. ;)

Leg Before;292919 said:
who do you think should be captaining the other teams then?

Most of them are good captains but i havn't played them enough to know how good they are as captains. Johnson and Gilbert were pretty good captains when they played us.

sorry mate my bad... i though you meant that you didn't know how they captain there teams meaning that they aren't good enough to do it. my bad :p

five80;268564 said:
Good Topic. Without meaning to offend anyone I think the best Premier club for Diamong Valley players to go to is Melbourne University. They have a fantastic club culture, sure they are further away but there are plenty of opportunities. Their winnng culture and player management is worth the extra travel. Northcote CC is not in great shape at the moment and Fitzroy/Donc can't win a game. Forget Nth Melb, they might not even be around is 5 years!
I'm pretty sure when you go to a district club u want to be playing in a winning side cos im sur eit wouldnt be too fun travellinghalf way acroos melbourne and getting pumped you are talkin bout melb uni they are 12th in the club chpships and u r saying northcote is not in great shape they are 6th do your research before you talk

u tosser riverside have facilities they have nets that is it and a few ******* coaches who jsut pikc who they want as favourites

fmr_13;292907 said:

make it 5/6
didnt win ours today ;):D

One Dayers next week and diamo are a T20 side in 2s so watch out research and also can we start talkin bout 16 1 blue t.Gilmore is playing in there and he is one of the best bats in the U/16s along with Trent Williams (stiff to miss out on falcons) , Mitch Johnson and Mark Phelan.

diamo boy;292975 said:
One Dayers next week and diamo are a T20 side in 2s so watch out research and also can we start talkin bout 16 1 blue t.Gilmore is playing in there and he is one of the best bats in the U/16s along with Trent Williams (stiff to miss out on falcons) , Mitch Johnson and Mark Phelan.

they get talked about already lol.

rain rain dam rain!!!
we bolwed really tight for those first few overs.. wood of ran right through them i rekon..
thomo will be lookin for a dcent score next week.. reid will be easy to score off.. he puts it in that good area to slog every ball!!!
good luck boys im speakin for every1 on here wen i say.. please knock newcc off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back