DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

No Good at cricket;293430 said:
he would do better in a better team i rekon, if that makes sense

yeh solid point.

does seem like he doesnt care seen as his a mernda player playing for thomastown. if thats why, i dont no.

HOWZAAT;293433 said:
yeh solid point.

does seem like he doesnt care seen as his a mernda player playing for thomastown. if thats why, i dont no.

If he was at a NEW or Diamo or Plenty or Bundoora, then he may actually make a few runs and be part of a winning team

Deane from Epping is probably one of the most underrated players in the comp. Made a ton and a 50 in seniors this year as well as another 50 in juniors. Goes under the radar if you ask me.

No Good at cricket;293435 said:
If he was at a NEW or Diamo or Plenty or Bundoora, then he may actually make a few runs and be part of a winning team

lets try not to steer away from the topic of the best 15 bats here...

NEWCC (L);293436 said:
Deane from Epping is probably one of the most underrated players in the comp. Made a ton and a 50 in seniors this year as well as another 50 in juniors. Goes under the radar if you ask me.

who doesnt in the blue comp????

HOWZAAT;293433 said:
yeh solid point.

Dave is a solid bat.

And the reason that hes playing for Thomastown is cause both clubs didnt have enough 16's players so they merged both.

FieldingAllrounder;293440 said:
Dave is a solid bat.

And the reason that hes playing for Thomastown is cause both clubs didnt have enough 16's players so they merged both.

i know mate. never disagreed with any of those statements

fmr_13;292905 said:
well , overrated to you but there are obviously people who think i can play a tad. i keep searching for your name in a dowling side and i cant seem to find it. are you play for the outer east eagles or mallee murray bulls something unknown to all ?

for all the shit that gets talked about your ability in here, i struggle to see it. yeh good at patting the ball back down the wicket but besides that i see nothing else.you are a one dimensional cricketer and in the modern game you cannot survive unless you are dominant in that specific field. dominant you are not.

and i want to say sorry in advance about the fact i play for a good cricket club mate, where the opportunity to score runs and take wickets is shared amongst all members of our team.
unlike the club where you play at which the supposed elite batsman yourself and simon can bat forever and a day and score as many runs as you like.

i just glanced through your sides stats, and not one time this year has a batsman been retired.
whilst diamond creek retires batsman almost every week.

call me overrated all you like, but people with a lot more cricketing knowledge than you or i seem to think otherwise.

agreed, dyson is very ordinary

No Good at cricket;293413 said:
In no order
Gilmore
Johnson
Brophy Hasset
Ryder
Russel
Staples (from LP quite under rated)
S.Mitchell
Larcom-cooper
Abbatangelo
Avramov
Anderson
Williams
Nicholson
?
?

is that ben russel from bundoora??

NEWCC (L);293436 said:

Yer what grade has he made runs in ???

FieldingAllrounder;293449 said:
Ah fair enough.

No one answered my question before, who are some bottom-aged players/top age 14's, that will be good in the 16's next year?

As much as it hurts me to say it Luke Sandy (NEW)
Niall smith (LP)
Darcy Vallance (LP)
Ben Russel (Bundoora)
Nick Vlastuin (where ever he plays)
Drew El Moussali (NEW)

FieldingAllrounder;293449 said:
Ah fair enough.

No one answered my question before, who are some bottom-aged players/top age 14's, that will be good in the 16's next year?

dont forget mitch johnson is only bottom age this year so he will still be playing 16's next year. although he will probably have to open the bowling then keep and then open the batting lol.

No Good at cricket;293456 said:
As much as it hurts me to say it Luke Sandy (NEW)
Niall smith (LP)
Darcy Vallance (LP)
Ben Russel (Bundoora)
Nick Vlastuin (where ever he plays)
Drew El Moussali (NEW)
Mitch Johnson, Joel Donaldson as well.

Whoa is Drew El Moussalli bottom age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back