DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

eppingcc;336837 said:
i dont know why everyone bags that hayden kid from south morang he bowl alright against us

they bag him because he made cowboys, and some players think they are better then him, and they didnt make it. therfore they bag him, dunno the reason behind it.

eppingcc;336837 said:
i dont know why everyone bags that hayden kid from south morang he bowl alright against us

I'm just going by when I saw him, which admittedly was only once, and by his stats. Admittedly I was exaggerating when I said he was the worst player in 16 1's, but from what I've seen I don't think he's that good either.

Keep Wandering;336801 said:
[/B]

M.Wills is not that good to be getting a spot
Typical putting in your younger brother if im right there?
Leaving out Michael Denier, Sean O'Connell, Oscar Anderson, Jack Taylor, Michael Higgins, Bryce Miller, Ryan Storey, Cobie Rogers?
Also Acknowledge is with a "D"

Little left hander from Morang, Richardson? He's gotta go close. Pretty good techinically from what I've seen.

dccc_bluecoach;336778 said:
t.marchant what kind of despicable bloke puts them in????

1.T. Gilmore (c) research
2.S.Mitchell l.e.c.c
3.Z. Taleb st.f.cc
4.L. O'Leary mc
5.M. Larcom Cooper mont
6.B. Adams ybat
7.L. McInnes ph
8.S Tsonas sm
9.J. Shirreff dc
10.M. Wills epping
11.Nicholson(unfortunately but must acknowlege his glove work is excellent)

12th man A.Poon

I reckon that squad is just about right if you were to pick a player from each team. The most obvious change I'd make would be Currie instead of Adams for the bats. The selections for Monty, Macleod, and Panton Hill would all be very tough. I reckon these three would be a toss of the coin.
Larcom-Cooper vs. Taylor for Monty;
O'Leary vs. Storey for Macleod; and
McInnes vs. Mentha for PH.
All are potential match winners on their day. However, I'd lean towards Larcom-Cooper due to his all round game, also was the best spin bowler in blue this season. Storey since quality quicks were few and far between in blue this season, was blue's best pace bowler. Mentha since - again - quality quicks were few and far between, plus was PH best player in the semi where McInnes had a shocker.

eppingcc;336821 said:
when we played use fitzy used his pad more than his bat

rofl,
maybe i did
but from what i can remember u dropped me on around 5 or 6?
i just did my best to make u pay mate :)
and it was the shittest shot i went out on coz i didnt care about the 50 i tried to get4 it moving along a bit

Leg Before;336943 said:
PLENTY 08/09 PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeahhhhhhhhhhh (Y) (Y) :D

9 wicket win. No Abbatangelo required. 22 extras in 32 overs. Pretty convincing Ferg... when do the excuses begin???

No excuses to be made mate,
we were outplayed in every facet of the game.

Congratulations to the Plenty boys, well deserved.
Creek 09/10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back