DVCA Money Shield 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield 09/10

Put 'em up;375493 said:
Well if someone's going to pay Steve out, why hide behind the screen?

No one is paying out on Steve, and no one is hiding behind a computer screen. But it is funny how you hear different things. We wish Steve all the best and hope to see him back playing cricket soon.

100% BULL;375779 said:
Yeah something like that.

I'm tipping I'm in there somewhere!
Bundoora are definately as strong as ever and I believe the new rooms are to be paid off by next year? Definately a mover and shaker and my early tip for this seasons flag.

cold case;375782 said:
I'm tipping I'm in there somewhere!Bundoora are definately as strong as ever and I believe the new rooms are to be paid off by next year? Definately a mover and shaker and my early tip for this seasons flag.

Just a throw away line. The Bear and you have both been good servants of the club, people go their own way and thats ok. This may sound strange, even arrogant, but Bundoora has changed that much over the last six years that not many of the players would know much about T.Keays other than the name on the honour boards, more than half the club would have been playing under 14's or lower when you left.

The clubs doing well with a huge future.

100% BULL;375783 said:
Just a throw away line. The Bear and you have both been good servants of the club, people go their own way and thats ok. This may sound strange, even arrogant, but Bundoora has changed that much over the last six years that not many of the players would know much about T.Keays other than the name on the honour boards, more than half the club would have been playing under 14's or lower when you left.
The clubs doing well with a huge future.

Their mothers might remember me!:D
Another throw away line.

100% BULL;375787 said:
Only your foul, inappropriate language and your boring presentation night speeches.:D

Dont know if they've got any better either. Would rather not be MC but there are too many cowards regarding public speaking everywhere I go. Bundoora was no exception.
The Stars are not as precious as other clubs when it comes to profanity. We kick the non smokers outside and if you dont like the swearing then best you bring your bubble with you.

The Wizz;376100 said:
Best arvo tea's in the comp??

Worst arvo tea's in the comp and why.....[/QUOTE

we played NEWCC in barclay reserve nd they had the old frog in a pond (jelly with a chocolate frog in it) best ive seen by far

Worst arvo tea's in the comp and why.....

Well, you can rule Mont out of contention, played em away this year, and catering was of a very low grade....

No Good at cricket;376164 said:
The Wizz;376100 said:

Worst arvo tea's in the comp and why.....[/QUOTE

we played NEWCC in barclay reserve nd they had the old frog in a pond (jelly with a chocolate frog in it) best ive seen by far
something tells me you brought those. But I just ate the frogs out of the all but left the jelly.
A platter of ham/lettuce rolls has been the big hit for afternoon tea for away teams at wattle glen.

Generally the shocking afternoon teas come from panton hill, research, diamo. When will you get the message, bringing bbq shapes and expired melted tim tams doesn't do the trick!

NEWCC (L);376913 said:
No Good at cricket;376164 said:
something tells me you brought those. But I just ate the frogs out of the all but left the jelly.
A platter of ham/lettuce rolls has been the big hit for afternoon tea for away teams at wattle glen.

Generally the shocking afternoon teas come from panton hill, research, diamo. When will you get the message, bringing bbq shapes and expired melted tim tams doesn't do the trick!

ryan shhhhhhhh

1 St Francis of Assisi
2 Lower Plenty
3 South Morang
4 Greensborough
5 Thomastown United
6 Bundoora United
7 Hurstbridge
8 Mill Park
9 Camrea Taipans
10 Yarrambat
11 Eltham Collegians
12 Montmorency
13 Whittlesea
14 Panton Hill

That's the ladder at the moment, who will make the finals?
Who will go up?
Still along way to go lets see who's on the money!

The Wizz;377060 said:
1 St Francis of Assisi
2 Lower Plenty
3 South Morang
4 Greensborough
5 Thomastown United
6 Bundoora United
7 Hurstbridge
8 Mill Park
9 Camrea Taipans
10 Yarrambat
11 Eltham Collegians
12 Montmorency
13 Whittlesea
14 Panton Hill

That's the ladder at the moment, who will make the finals?
Who will go up?
Still along way to go lets see who's on the money!

Lower Plenty
St Francis
Greensborough
Camrea

Lower Plenty straight back up with The Franks taking over from Yarrambat as the Chokers of the competition

The Wizz;376100 said:

Worst arvo tea's in the comp and why.....

Certainly could not go past NEW a few years back when one of the players always brought a tray of home cooked vanilla slice each week. Can't remember if it was 1's or 2's. Always the first plate to clear the table - first in best dressed - never any chance of seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back