DVCA MONEY SHIELD 2021/22

Nothing wrong with copping a bit of stick from opposition crowds etc….. just not being called a black ******** or guys running out threatening to square up with players.
And Rosebank would be wrong I’m not staying around for a drink…. Just not when something like that has happened and everything shit cans them for it when they had every right not to stay around on the weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the book is thrown and something of that nature gets 3-6 months.

I suspect if a complaint is made a suspension would be substantially longer. One of our guys got the same sledge aimed at him a few years ago with the offender getting a break from cricket for 2 years.

What has actually occured at Old Paradians?? 3 sides, all finished dead last in their grades.

Also hearing rumours Parade college want them out? is this true?

There are some very good matches coming up this weekend. Montmorency & BP will be a story of who can get to 150. Both really struggling with the bat as of late.
I think the hole ground advantage for United will be the deciding factor over Rosebank as well. Small grounds look easy to play on but not always the case.

What has actually occured at Old Paradians?? 3 sides, all finished dead last in their grades.

Also hearing rumours Parade college want them out? is this true?
Yet their G1 team was on top. This explains more than the performance of the their teams. Bandits hiding.

Too many clubs have teams within clubs that hide in lower grades, when higher graded teams are struggling. Not great culture.

Yet their G1 team was on top. This explains more than the performance of the their teams. Bandits hiding.

Too many clubs have teams within clubs that hide in lower grades, when higher graded teams are struggling. Not great culture.

I'm sure you might say that if you saw where our sides finished, but the problem is distance between grades. 1/2's and 3/4's are almost like two different clubs within the club because of the distance between B and F2. Likewise just because G1 finished on top doesn't mean those blokes would be successful in higher grades. I'd actually argue there are very few 'seal clubbers' within the comp.

I'm sure you might say that if you saw where our sides finished, but the problem is distance between grades. 1/2's and 3/4's are almost like two different clubs within the club because of the distance between B and F2. Likewise just because G1 finished on top doesn't mean those blokes would be successful in higher grades. I'd actually argue there are very few 'seal clubbers' within the comp.
Having played both the F1 and G1 teams in the last 2 years, the F1 would not come close. They try hard, but there are too many good cricketers in G1.

They are not the only club having the same problem.

you Blokes? Let me tell you now I don’t play at Cotchin mate although I know a couple of the boys as I do from many other clubs! The problem I have is when Rosebank dosomething it’s the end of the world and they’re shit blokes but when another club does it, it’s all good!
If someone was openly calling one of my teammates a black ******** there’s no chance I’d stay for a beer… theres every chance that there might be a few punches thrown so I would say Tenuta did the right thing in taking his players away wouldn’t you say?
So if the mankad wasn’t so bad why did multiple lalor players apologise to Tenuta? Cough cough Worthington and abbas to name a couple?
As someone else has mentioned maybe it’s coz your shit club hasn’t had 1% of the success Rosebank has had!

What has Rosebank won in that’s relevant in the DVCA, 1 mash shield? Seriously Lalor Stars have won Money shield already in the past, pretty poor comparison. Rosebank in the mix but they have achieved ******** all in this comp thus far.

What has Rosebank won in that’s relevant in the DVCA, 1 mash shield? Seriously Lalor Stars have won Money shield already in the past, pretty poor comparison. Rosebank in the mix but they have achieved ******** all in this comp thus far.
Could be argued Lalor have achieved ******** all in the comp for the past decade if we're honest. Always there abouts during the season but never make a fist of it when it matters.

Back