DVCA MONEY SHIELD 2021/22

Pitch under water apparently, not ideal for the ground dvca want to play Barclay granny at.

unfortunately the way the pitch was prepared after footy season this year wasn’t great with the far end being lower then the ground around it so nowhere to run off

We might look at a set of covers for that end if it means we’re in with a shot of the GF

unfortunately the way the pitch was prepared after footy season this year wasn’t great with the far end being lower then the ground around it so nowhere to run off

We might look at a set of covers for that end if it means we’re in with a shot of the GF
Good to hear, personally think all clubs main oval should have a 25 x 4 M tarp on it.

Bit more of fluctuation in points than the BS ladder.
Rosebank taken to the MS like a duck to water and BU looking solid, their new recruit a handy in.

OPs last couple scores against 289, 251... Could be a long 2nd half of the season.

1641852554485.png

Bit more of fluctuation in points than the BS ladder.
Rosebank taken to the MS like a duck to water and BU looking solid, their new recruit a handy in.

OPs last couple scores against 289, 251... Could be a long 2nd half of the season.

View attachment 1355
Will be interesting to see if the draw comes back to hurt Plenty or Montmorency.

based of what I saw a couple of weeks ago, I can’t see Bundoora United losing in the finals. I thought Rosebank would be their Big challenger and it wasn’t even a contest. Long way to go I know.. but telling signs.

Back