DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheeper

DVCA Money Shield

the other one hasnt gone through so thought id start another and see if it activates.

a new thread for us money shield blokes

not long til the start of season, any more recruiting news? ladder predictions? best batter/bowler in money shield? or who to look out for?

Re: DVCA Money Shield

Sheeper;266593 said:
the other one hasnt gone through so thought id start another and see if it activates.

a new thread for us money shield blokes

not long til the start of season, any more recruiting news? ladder predictions? best batter/bowler in money shield? or who to look out for?

Its a bit early to pick a ladder, but i think Mont will be strong Thommo will be good as well all the talk about Mill Park wait and see how they go the Bats with big Ronnie will also be a good side. Does any one know whats going on up at Panton Hill have they picked up any new players ? I seen them at indoor cricket a few months back two of the guys had Carlton cricket tops on any one know who they are?

I think Whittlesea to finish on the bottom there lost to many players Bundoora United not far behind them. Not sure about College there always a strong side as well alot depends on how they bat this seaon Sth Morang a new coach and Bear back who knows might win a few games but thats about it.
Any way good luck to every one for the season ahead I think Money will be a very tight comp this season.

Bigcricket07 Hey Steve I was just wondering about Stan is he playing this year? And if so he would have to be near 800 games will he make that milestone this season ?

Thats alot of cricket.

The voice of the valley;266597 said:
Its a bit early to pick a ladder, but i think Mont will be strong Thommo will be good as well all the talk about Mill Park wait and see how they go the Bats with big Ronnie will also be a good side. Does any one know whats going on up at Panton Hill have they picked up any new players ? I seen them at indoor cricket a few months back two of the guys had Carlton cricket tops on any one know who they are?

I think Whittlesea to finish on the bottom there lost to many players Bundoora United not far behind them. Not sure about College there always a strong side as well alot depends on how they bat this seaon Sth Morang a new coach and Bear back who knows might win a few games but thats about it.
Any way good luck to every one for the season ahead I think Money will be a very tight comp this season.

i believe one of them guys training with panton hill is glen motschalls brother. not too sure but thats what ive heard, so i dont even know if he is from carlton.

your spot on with bundoora utd and whittlesea. top 4 i'd say, thommo, mont, franks, mill park. yarrambat to just miss out!
will be a much more competitive year. i hope

The voice of the valley;266600 said:
Bigcricket07 Hey Steve I was just wondering about Stan is he playing this year? And if so he would have to be near 800 games will he make that milestone this season ?

Thats alot of cricket.

Yeah, he'll be playing... has been training most sessions.

The bloke is a freak... he and Glenn Kernaghan (Fuzz) have massive respect within our club, and at most other clubs from what I can gather. Both finished last season on 340 career games each.

Stan played Money Reserve last year... made 217-runs @ 43.40, and took 40-wickets @ 9.90. Last season he also won our Club Championship, took his 800th wicket, and won the Money Reserve bowling average. Not bad for a bloke pushing the half century himself :D

bigcricket007;266612 said:
Yeah, he'll be playing... has been training most sessions.

The bloke is a freak... he and Glenn Kernaghan (Fuzz) have massive respect within our club, and at most other clubs from what I can gather. Both finished last season on 340 career games each.

Stan played Money Reserve last year... made 217-runs @ 43.40, and took 40-wickets @ 9.90. Last season he also won our Club Championship, took his 800th wicket, and won the Money Reserve bowling average. Not bad for a bloke pushing the half century himself :D

get him in the ones!

tex;266613 said:
get him in the ones!

Wonder why his not playing 1s ? Is it to give the young blokes ago or is it to use his experience with the younger players in the 2s? But you are rite he does have all clubs respect.

The voice of the valley;266619 said:
Wonder why his not playing 1s ? Is it to give the young blokes ago or is it to use his experience with the younger players in the 2s? But you are rite he does have all clubs respect.

Combination of both things I guess... the club probably decided that it needed a changing of the guard after our quick elevation and relegation from Barclay Shield.

The voice of the valley;266619 said:

stan is a champion good cricketer and all round good bloke from all accounts. good on him, hopefully he plays for another 10

Hellllooooo
What happened to the other thread(DVCA)????
Anyways good to see two seperate ones for each Grade me thinks.
Was talking to Gutto from the college last sunday morning, very early sunday morning, after there shattering grand final loss to heidelberg and he let slip that his partner in crime,one Stuey Duncan, wont be playing this season,anyone else heard this????Mr Ken Thomas also not there

Anyone play any practice matches this weekend
Guy Jenkins from Strathewan,who play jika 3rd Div, told me they played Mill Park and gave them a nice touch up......

Mister Ed;266946 said:
Guy Jenkins from Strathewan,who play jika 3rd Div, told me they played Mill Park and gave them a nice touch up......

I'm very sorry to anyone who doesn't like me posting in this thread, but...

This woudn't happen to be the same Mill Park that couldn't play Mernda because of an intra-club match that had been organised for weeks and weeks would it, Shot Guns Blazzing??

It's funny how they're free to play a 3rd division JIKA side yet they've got intra club matches on when a Barclay Shield side wants a game!

Anyone who wants/needs any more proof that my mail was right (MPCC didn't want to play Mernda this week because they were at full strength) just have a quick look at this post!

Hopefully SGB, TVOTV and BC007 all read this - let's put this issue to bed shal we?

Thanks for the info Ed, didn't mean to drag you into it, but when I'm getting smashed left, right and centre - I've got to point it out.

Mister Ed;266955 said:
No Probs Cuzz
By the way who did Mernda end up playing????

Not 100% sure, last I heard they were chasing Thomo Untd.

I'm catching up with my man tomorrow night for the Brownlow, I'll quiz him and let you know.

captain cuzz;266957 said:
Not 100% sure, last I heard they were chasing Thomo Untd.

I'm catching up with my man tomorrow night for the Brownlow, I'll quiz him and let you know.
Is your man involved in the South Morang Junior Football Club????
A Former SMCC Player and MPCC Player?????
Did He happen to run for President at one of those clubs for the upcoming season?????
Does he eat sleep and breathe the Plough Hotel?????

Mister Ed;266961 said:
Is your man involved in the South Morang Junior Football Club????
A Former SMCC Player and MPCC Player?????
Did He happen to run for President at one of those clubs for the upcoming season?????
Does he eat sleep and breathe the Plough Hotel?????

No, no, no, possibly - he has been known to tear it up occasionally!

Not sure who you're thinkning of but it's definately not my mate, this bloke wouldn't even think about having a crack at the top job of any club, he's a playing man only. Keep it simple for the simple people, as they say.

captain cuzz;266953 said:

This woudn't happen to be the same Mill Park that couldn't play Mernda because of an intra-club match that had been organised for weeks and weeks would it, Shot Guns Blazzing??

It's funny how they're free to play a 3rd division JIKA side yet they've got intra club matches on when a Barclay Shield side wants a game!

Anyone who wants/needs any more proof that my mail was right (MPCC didn't want to play Mernda this week because they were at full strength) just have a quick look at this post!

Hopefully SGB, TVOTV and BC007 all read this - let's put this issue to bed shal we?

Thanks for the info Ed, didn't mean to drag you into it, but when I'm getting smashed left, right and centre - I've got to point it out.

Hey ASS WIPE.......They played our 4ths 5ths and under 16 combined side....the 1's and 2's played at redleap.....better start gettin your facts right before you go shootin off that bucket mouth again little man.....Maybe the boys didnt smash you left right and centre hard enough.....Your more than welcome to pop down any tues or thur and we can fix that little prob you have under your nose up......

:
Mister Ed;266946 said:

yeah they played a handful of our 3rd to 5ths, and atleast half of our 16s. good to see they are proud:eek:

Once again you shoot your mouth off and you are wrong again. Mill Park did play an intra club match mixed up between there 1st and 2nd at Redleap 13 per side. And yes Mill Parks 4th and 5th played down at Findon against a side from Jika and yes they are a 3rd side from Jika.

You couldnt make a bigger f... wit of your self if you tryed. Come down to red leap and shoot your mouth off down there big man. See that little pitcure in the corner you might find that ramped up your ass and you will recieve the biggest BANG BANG of your life shit for brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back