DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

Benji;288753 said:
Im sure that what the college dished out in the last over was no different to what they recieved in the 79 before that. However I do agree that if the supporters were swearing at outgouing batsmen than that is not on.

That is College to a tee...Biggest bunch of ****ers to walk the earth enjoy it now boys because you have no hoping of winning it this season. The worst bunch of blokes for hanging around for a beer. But bag any team that doesnt spend a few hundred over there bar. What goes around comes around I hope you guys make the grand final and get smashed.

Dont reply back because I dont care what you dick heads think.

Ghost out.

one shot;289027 said:
you must have been promoted that game to be in E grade, i think that they were all your empties big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont think they would have been his, he would have filled 2 bins..:rolleyes:

The Ghost;288833 said:
That is College to a tee...Biggest bunch of ****ers to walk the earth enjoy it now boys because you have no hoping of winning it this season. The worst bunch of blokes for hanging around for a beer. But bag any team that doesnt spend a few hundred over there bar. What goes around comes around I hope you guys make the grand final and get smashed.

Ghost out.

Did one of the college boys shit in your box or something??

notawhitemaggot;289044 said:
hey wizz,
didnt know mill park had every team in the top 4,or is greg gliddon a journalist who has no idea what research is,after all its only your ones who aren't in the top 4

Very true we have 4 out of 5 teams in the 4. Cut the guy some slack we need new nets and a ground 1 more thing some rooms would help as well. Its been along start to the season I hope that story gets the city of Whittlesea off there arse and does something about it b4 someone gets hurt. Theres only so many times you can call them.

Benji;288753 said:
Im sure that what the college dished out in the last over was no different to what they recieved in the 79 before that. However I do agree that if the supporters were swearing at outgouing batsmen than that is not on.

you don't mind getting a ribbing (personal insults are for the pee hearts, sledges about ability fair game) out on the ground, i have found over the one or two games that i have played that it's the dud's that get personal and over step the mark, club's need to keep an eye on their supporters and others players that might finish early, come back and watch the game as they are generally the cause of the problems.

most club's have people within it that over step the mark, it a quick way for the rest of the good blokes to have any respect for them and their clubs eroded.

hopefully oneday one of those people that over step the mark get a punch in the face and then they might learn.

First_slippa;289139 said:
what is this crap.. a franks v.s college thing.. Both clubs are about the same, except from one difference. The franks are just flat out whinges about anything generally, where as the collge love themselves beyond human belief... whats going on here?

Dont forget the ironey, in getting your point accross you have mentioned both of the clubs you dont want to hear or talk about! Good one m8 and when your club does something i would think that we would be talking about them. So in other words that was a bit of a waste of time on your behalf now wasnt it?

The Ghost;288833 said:

Ghost out.
Mate i didnt mention one word about blokes not hanging around for a beer, i dont care who does or doesn't each to their own. Although it is good to get opinions from other players in other teams as to who they have played and how they went.
If your reffering to College v Mill park at Findon, its hard to expect the other team to drive to the other side of the suburb to have one or two beers after finishing at 6 45.

Medel;289262 said:
Dont forget the ironey, in getting your point accross you have mentioned both of the clubs you dont want to hear or talk about! Good one m8 and when your club does something i would think that we would be talking about them. So in other words that was a bit of a waste of time on your behalf now wasnt it?

What was a waste of time was reading your crap. I just wasted 10 sec of my life I will never get back. Thanks champ ;). Honestly, the last 5 pages is all about the two. I am not saying I don't belong to either because I just may, but enough with the crap and remember there are other sides in the comp! You obviously belong to one of the two mentioned clubs, and probably just love the attention your club is recieving. But remember, not even half way through the year yet, and talking yourself up at this point is useless!!!

Benji;288940 said:
Mate i didnt mention one word about blokes not hanging around for a beer, i dont care who does or doesn't each to their own. Although it is good to get opinions from other players in other teams as to who they have played and how they went.
If your reffering to College v Mill park at Findon, its hard to expect the other team to drive to the other side of the suburb to have one or two beers after finishing at 6 45.

Im not reffering to the Mill Park game at all, what im saying is College dont stick around full stop.

You may have finished 6.45 1st week, what about the 2nd week didnt you guys finish at tea ? You guys have short memorys...guys use to sick around and have a beer in that tin shit hole you use to have.

And if you read my post I dont care what nobs like you think dont reply back

Ghost out.

what is this crap.. a franks v.s college thing.. Both clubs are about the same, except from one difference. The franks are just flat out whinges about anything generally, where as the collge love themselves beyond human belief... whats going on here?

the same both on 4 wins how's your club travelling, i can hear tears in your voice, lighten up, everybody needs positive reinforcement...... thats what my therapists says anyway! i think somebody needs a cuddle!

The Ghost;288950 said:
Im not reffering to the Mill Park game at all, what im saying is College dont stick around full stop.

You may have finished 6.45 1st week, what about the 2nd week didnt you guys finish at tea ? You guys have short memorys...guys use to sick around and have a beer in that tin shit hole you use to have.

And if you read my post I dont care what nobs like you think dont reply back

Ghost out.
All im saying is that its hard to expect the other team to drive back to your home rooms to have a beer. Maybe a better idea would be to have an esky with beer and ice in it at the ground, that way im sure plenty of guys would hang around for a beer. Maybe even the college f***ers.

one shot;289265 said:
the same both on 4 wins how's your club travelling, i can hear tears in your voice, lighten up, everybody needs positive reinforcement...... thats what my therapists says anyway! i think somebody needs a cuddle!

hahaha probably right mate!!!! :D

Benji;288954 said:
All im saying is that its hard to expect the other team to drive back to your home rooms to have a beer. Maybe a better idea would be to have an esky with beer and ice in it at the ground, that way im sure plenty of guys would hang around for a beer. Maybe even the college f***ers.

we did that in e grade last year and got reprimanded by our commitee because the local kinder complained about their wheelie bins being full of empty stubbies

So what's the verdict? Who's getting the points across the board in Rd. 6?
IMO:
- Panton Hill to easily chase down Parkers 156, putting to bed any aspirations MPCC had regarding March 2009. Sorry Wizz
- Morang to knock off Yarrambat in an upset. At 5/26 Bats in trouble and a lot of weight on Ronnie's big shoulders. McDonald to fire up.
- Thommo finding form and have this one in the bag. BU brought back down to earth after a few unrealistically big scores.
- An impressive 267 from NEW who are doing things right atm. However Mont to win; 3 of the comps top 20 runscores should make the chase
- In the game of the year I'm gonna stick with College. 156 on a slow ground should be enough. St. Franks with only 9 in hand to just fall short.
- Finally Hursty to defend a decent 264. Seas without the batting lineup to chase that score down. Sadowy to add to his wicket tally.

A lot of congestion to be created around the middle of the ladder coming into Christmas. The likes of Yarrambat, NEW, Morang and Thommo battling it out for the sought after fourth spot. Thommo the ones to watch for mine, with what should be a great game against NEW coming up. :cool:

notawhitemaggot;289026 said:
we did that in e grade last year and got reprimanded by our commitee because the local kinder complained about their wheelie bins being full of empty stubbies

you must have been promoted that game to be in E grade, i think that they were all your empties big guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

LegB4;289551 said:
IMO:
- Panton Hill to easily chase down Parkers 156, putting to bed any aspirations MPCC had regarding March 2009. Sorry Wizz

Yer i agree your not gunna win to many games with 156 on the board. But cricket is a funny game.

Any chance of rain tomorrow ? can only pray..

hey wizz,
didnt know mill park had every team in the top 4,or is greg gliddon a journalist who has no idea what research is,after all its only your ones who aren't in the top 4

Hills to account for Parkers
Yarrambat to just get over line
Thomo to smash Bundoora
Monty to chase down runs
Franks to win
Hursty to easily beat whittlesea

FINAL 4

Franks
College
Monty
Yarrambat

one shot;289027 said:

couldn't be further from the truth
steven pitt and the lower eltham boys weren't exactly struggling in the stubbie stakes

The Wizz;289674 said:

Just looked up at the sky. Prayin' to the wrong God, Wizz? Perhaps a rain dance is in order mate...

:D
LegB4;289876 said:
Just looked up at the sky. Prayin' to the wrong God, Wizz? Perhaps a rain dance is in order mate...

hahaha Ive been dacing all night and well into the morning with no luck. Such is life. I tryed..:D

one shot;289027 said:

Dont think they would have been his, he would have filled 2 bins..:rolleyes:

I would like to congratluate the franks boys on a close hard fought win yesterday. Went right down to the wire and there were 22 pretty nervous blokes late in the day with 9 down and 9 runs to get!! Also was great to have a beer or a few after the game, really good bunch of blokes and good luck for the rest of the year, looking forward to playing you guys again at the business end!!

notawhitemaggot;289044 said:
hey wizz,

Very true we have 4 out of 5 teams in the 4. Cut the guy some slack we need new nets and a ground 1 more thing some rooms would help as well. Its been along start to the season I hope that story gets the city of Whittlesea off there arse and does something about it b4 someone gets hurt. Theres only so many times you can call them.

Concussion;289999 said:
I would like to congratluate the franks boys on a close hard fought win yesterday. Went right down to the wire and there were 22 pretty nervous blokes late in the day with 9 down and 9 runs to get!! Also was great to have a beer or a few after the game, really good bunch of blokes and good luck for the rest of the year, looking forward to playing you guys again at the business end!!

Thanx concussion im sure we would have liked it to be a bit more convincing towards the end never good for the heart those games!! Could have gone either way towards the end! But was great for us to get over the line just shows the depth we have and we'll need that come the business end of the year if we want to play finals and give it a real crack!

Was good to have a laugh and a few beers after the game, despite what some people think about you guys, you guys are allright :p

Cheers mate and good luck for the rest of the season!

Round 7

Yarrambat v Bundoora United

Mill Park v Sth Morang (may be switched to sth morangs ground)

St Franicis v Whittlesea

Eltham College v Panton Hill

North Eltham Wanderers v Thomastown United

Hurstbridge v Montmorency

Last game before Christmas and we still have 7 sides 1 game out of the four.
This is what cricket is all about a evan comp and I hope it stays like this for years to come.

I think Bats will bounce back but Bundoora will make them work hard.

Im tipping Mill Park in a game we must win to have any chance of playing finals. This will be the game where our season will take a big turn for the better. Jones will bowl the best he has all season and make runs against his former side.

The Franks will win but the Eagles will let Greg and Brett Know how they feel about them walking out on them. I think Greg will lead from the front and make his 1st real score for the season to keep the Eagles at bay..

College and Panton Hill this game could go both ways, I think any team that still have to play Panton Hill should take them as a danger game. I might go Panton Hill in a very good game with both side having great bowlers. The 1 worry Panton Hill have is losing quick wickets, they lost 10 for 88 runs on the weekend. They need to stop that from happening and if they can will start winning alot more games.

This I think is match of the round, I will go Thommo in a close one. New I still think will struggle against sides with strong batting line ups as they did against Mont. Thommo I think are the sleeping giants on there day we all know what they can do. Slowly getting better each round good luck to them. And should be a great game for both there 2nd sides both unbeaten clash for top of the ladder. Two of the games greats Stan and BT would be a good game to watch.

Mont starting to make some runs they will beat Hurstbidge and be safe in the four going into the break. Mont I think will finish top3 and have a real crack at going back up. One little thing might stop them and thats the Franks..

Good luck to every one for round 7...Have a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year. And look forward to some good cricket after the break.

Medel;289262 said:

What was a waste of time was reading your crap. I just wasted 10 sec of my life I will never get back. Thanks champ ;). Honestly, the last 5 pages is all about the two. I am not saying I don't belong to either because I just may, but enough with the crap and remember there are other sides in the comp! You obviously belong to one of the two mentioned clubs, and probably just love the attention your club is recieving. But remember, not even half way through the year yet, and talking yourself up at this point is useless!!!

The Wizz;290011 said:
Round 7

St Franicis v Whittlesea

Last game before Christmas and we still have 7 sides 1 game out of the four.
This is what cricket is all about a evan comp and I hope it stays like this for years to come.

I think Bats will bounce back but Bundoora will make them work hard.

Im tipping Mill Park in a game we must win to have any chance of playing finals. This will be the game where our season will take a big turn for the better. Jones will bowl the best he has all season and make runs against his former side.

The Franks will win but the Eagles will let Greg and Brett Know how they feel about them walking out on them. I think Greg will lead from the front and make his 1st real score for the season to keep the Eagles at bay..

College and Panton Hill this game could go both ways, I think any team that still have to play Panton Hill should take them as a danger game. I might go Panton Hill in a very good game with both side having great bowlers. The 1 worry Panton Hill have is losing quick wickets, they lost 10 for 88 runs on the weekend. They need to stop that from happening and if they can will start winning alot more games.

This I think is match of the round, I will go Thommo in a close one. New I still think will struggle against sides with strong batting line ups as they did against Mont. Thommo I think are the sleeping giants on there day we all know what they can do. Slowly getting better each round good luck to them. And should be a great game for both there 2nd sides both unbeaten clash for top of the ladder. Two of the games greats Stan and BT would be a good game to watch.

Mont starting to make some runs they will beat Hurstbidge and be safe in the four going into the break. Mont I think will finish top3 and have a real crack at going back up. One little thing might stop them and thats the Franks..

Good luck to every one for round 7...Have a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year. And look forward to some good cricket after the break.

Yarrambat have to win to keep there finals hopes alive. Last game before Christmas, should bounce back the Bats, Justin Stewart to hit some form before Christmas and Simon Bray and Mobilia to take apart United's top order. Bats to win comfortably!

South Morang in form, into the top 4 and looking for a win before Christmas to stay there. Mill Park another loss and have to win to keep pushing for the top 4 before Christmas otherwise it could be hard for them after the break! Im going to go with form and back South Morang but should be a close one!

I think Brett Lewis will be warming up the shoulder this week for a crack at his old club, should be an interesting game this one. Jimmy Flynn to come back into form and Duggin to hit some form coming into Christmas. Hopefully we have a good win.

College way to strong. Panton Hill struggle after being 4 or 5 down so with early wickets from Gutterson and Paine i think College will set themselves up for a good win. Im sure after a close loss against my boys the guys will be fired up for a big win before the break to get back on track!

I can't pick this game!!!!! North Eltham honest bowling attack, Thomastown honest batting line-up who have crumbled this year already! I think North Eltham's bats to get them across the line. If they bat first and make a good score i think they can defend it against United's line-up. But Thomastown hitting some form and bowling well so could be a cracker! But North Eltham just.

One of the best batting line-ups in the comp Mont. Will make another big score and easily account for Hurstbridge. Montmerency bat first and they could be defending 300. Wunhym and Barnett to make big runs!

Good luck to everyone, im sure there are alot of guys looking forward to the break to rest up some sore muscles!!

The Wizz;290011 said:
Round 7

Hey wizz what do you meen may be switched to our ground?
Thats where we playing you i thought
Hopefully the boys can stick around week 2 for our xmas party they all welcome
PS tell 1 M.Jones to bring his extra thick skin with him when he wanders across the road to the old den lol

one shot;289265 said:

hahaha probably right mate!!!! :D

mental;290022 said:
The Wizz;290011 said:
Round 7

Hey wizz what do you meen may be switched to our ground?
Thats where we playing you i thought
Hopefully the boys can stick around week 2 for our xmas party they all welcome
PS tell 1 M.Jones to bring his extra thick skin with him when he wanders across the road to the old den lol

Sorry mate my mistake I was looking at the 2nds draw..with Redleap not ready for play that game will be played at Findon..

The Christmas party might happen if our rooms are not ready by then..

As for Mr Jones he will be ok and I know he is looking forward to the game as we all are good luck to you and the boys you will need it.:D

IMO:
- Morang to knock off Yarrambat in an upset. At 5/26 Bats in trouble and a lot of weight on Ronnie's big shoulders. McDonald to fire up.
- Thommo finding form and have this one in the bag. BU brought back down to earth after a few unrealistically big scores.
- An impressive 267 from NEW who are doing things right atm. However Mont to win; 3 of the comps top 20 runscores should make the chase
- In the game of the year I'm gonna stick with College. 156 on a slow ground should be enough. St. Franks with only 9 in hand to just fall short.
- Finally Hursty to defend a decent 264. Seas without the batting lineup to chase that score down. Sadowy to add to his wicket tally.

A lot of congestion to be created around the middle of the ladder coming into Christmas. The likes of Yarrambat, NEW, Morang and Thommo battling it out for the sought after fourth spot. Thommo the ones to watch for mine, with what should be a great game against NEW coming up. :cool:

LegB4;289551 said:
IMO:

Yer i agree your not gunna win to many games with 156 on the board. But cricket is a funny game.

St Franicis v Whittlesea

what's going on at the bats, they find new ways to lose, i think the bubble how ever small it was for bundoora has burst, bats to win.

After being touched up by the franks they have turned there season around, even without the bear getting any, they seem to struggle with the bat, but must be able to throw them down, cant work Mill park out, morang to win, good luck mathew....one Mr McDonald might have a couple of blokes in his ear geeing him up.

i think Lewis and Duggin would have copped a fair spray against the College, i don't think the fella's at Whittlesea will hurt their feelings, Franks to win.

Panton Hill better then we think, Mill Park worse then what we thought, i dont know...Mill Park drop this one, at least the can start their end of season review early.....Mill park to win

North Eltham Wanderers v Thomastown United, Might drop down to watch this one, seeing l'm on day release. NEW wanderers cant bowl and dont care what the NEW bloke writes, Thommo to touch them in places they have never been touched before, Thommo to win and get well and truely into finals contention.

Hurstbridge v Montmorency, can't see the bridges knocking Mont off.

Hills to account for Parkers
Yarrambat to just get over line
Thomo to smash Bundoora
Monty to chase down runs
Franks to win
Hursty to easily beat whittlesea

FINAL 4

Franks
College
Monty
Yarrambat

The Wizz;290024 said:
mental;290022 said:
Sorry mate my mistake I was looking at the 2nds draw..with Redleap not ready for play that game will be played at Findon..

The Christmas party might happen if our rooms are not ready by then..

As for Mr Jones he will be ok and I know he is looking forward to the game as we all are good luck to you and the boys you will need it.:D

No probs wizz
Game on! looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back