DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

beenaround;307214 said:
cbf;305960 said:
arrogance... possibly.
over rated ! tell me 4 blokes that are not Money Sheild quality "CBF" ???

playing on and off at money shield level at my club i have seen last year and seen this year. danial shaw has his moments does not mind sledging but cannot back it up with his batting or bowling, a young fella i dont know, from junior days pizza most arrogant batsmen if things were said to him and doing nothing now i see.

nick geno;311739 said:
i heard the boys from whittlesea money shield did their household shopping together this week but this week saved some money, because they all decided to share 1 big pack of tampons with each other!then they said they dont want to play cricket anymore!

pretty piss weak, didnt say anything before the toss of the coin then after duckworth and al mann smashed them out of the game they sooked up, time to man up boys and grow a pair

cbf;307686 said:
beenaround;307214 said:
playing on and off at money shield level at my club i have seen last year and seen this year. danial shaw has his moments does not mind sledging but cannot back it up with his batting or bowling, a young fella i dont know, from junior days pizza most arrogant batsmen if things were said to him and doing nothing now i see.

based purely on numbers, you have a point with Danny, he has not really performed anywhere near his ability yet.
The young guy you are talking about would be either Tom Currie, or Bryce Adams I would think.
Both are under 16's, and were given a shot purely to give them some experience at the top level, as they will definately play there in the near future, but are not at "sheild" level yet.
As for Piz, I dont think you could be more wrong about his arrogance.
He is one of the most down to earth people we have there, and as far as his performance this season, he got off to a slow start, and then had to miss 2 or 3 games due to a pretty serious injury...
I would watch out for him over the next few years...

well thats just the little murmour that has been passed on to me..apparently they complained about the ground not being fit for use to the dvca..but NEWCC look like they've batted pretty well with only J.smith and A.Naidoo really missing out.A.Naidoo will be getting pretty nervous as finals approach you would think, and probably brent monger who has also slumped from previous years outstanding performances.tough time ahead for him

NEWCC (L);309241 said:
when's waddles mclaughlin going to get another dig in the 1's?

newcc is it true a fav son of the wanderers has returned for the last games of the season???? and whittlesea must have been pretty ordinary for duckworth to get a ton hands down the biggest **** getting around money shield

NEWCC (L);309241 said:
when's waddles mclaughlin going to get another dig in the 1's?

Not real sure, he works on Saturdays and has been helping out in our lower grades on a Sunday..Handy to get him back full time.

very spirited and disciplined bowling from Bundoora united last week, fantastic fielding followed up by alot of self belief, i found it hard to believe they were on the bottom of the ladder. Best fielding team that we have played against.

The Wizz;309292 said:
Not real sure, he works on Saturdays and has been helping out in our lower grades on a Sunday..Handy to get him back full time.
heard he made a 2nd ball blob on the weekend can this be confirmed?
also I heard his cousin did even worse!

a bad bad cricket weekend for the family

The Wizz;307016 said:
Ok Bear lets have a look into my crystal lball.

Round 8

NEW need to win to keep there chances alive,wont be an easy game with the Eagles not out of the hunt just yet..Al will play a bit part in this game not the he bats but the way he captains.I think NEW in a good game.

Mont v My boys...both sides need to win, lose this lights out for us..Mont have dropped a few games this season to sides under them Im hoping this we happen again this round..

St Francis v Bundoora United..Cant see BU having the bowling power to stop the mighty Franks. Greg is over due for a big score this season..And the crystal ball is seeing just that this round will belong to him.Franks easy.

Eltham College v Sth Morang...This should be a good game (should be) 2nd plays 3rd I think after a couple of losses b4 xmas College will need to get back on track starting from this round. It seems dogga is a is carrying alot of weight on his shoulders his team mates need to stand up and help there captian. Morang will need to bowl the best the have so far this season. And bat evan better, cant see Morang winning but you never know your luck in a big city.(Lester duck);)

Match of the round I think, Thommo still not right just yet but the side people should be worrying about. On the other hand Panton Hill going along just nice at the moment catching sides of gaurd. I will go Panton Hill in what should be a great game of cricket and the winner looking at finals.

Hurstbridge v Yarrambat...Not real sure on this one, both very good sides on there day. Toss the coin heads it is...the winner Bats..:D

Good luck to every 1..

Very good job Wizz if I do say so my self...The only wrong thing was Lester missed by that much..:D

The race home is heating up! College out of the 4,can they get back on track?

Mont, Thommo and the Bats all fighting for that 4th spot.The way the run home is its gunna come down to the very last round.

The Franks and Morang should be safe and have booked there place in the finals.

Any Idea where the finals will be played this year? Watched the end of our 4th yesterday at Thommo how dead and dry has there ground become. There President took me on a tour of there new rooms, things are looking good down there. There still my dark horse if the can sneek into the 4. Good luck to Stan this week (hope our guys smash him all over the park)sorry Stan thats cricket..:D

NEWCC (L);309435 said:
heard he made a 2nd ball blob on the weekend can this be confirmed?
also I heard his cousin did even worse!

a bad bad cricket weekend for the family

Yes Adam made a second ball duck, bad day at the office we all have them..But as for his cousin:confused: can you tell me who that is????

the boys from the college have surely had enough of cricket after yesterdays woeful performance against a second rate side such as south morang,a second rate side that is run by a failed politian.come on boys.

i heard the boys from whittlesea money shield did their household shopping together this week but this week saved some money, because they all decided to share 1 big pack of tampons with each other!then they said they dont want to play cricket anymore!

nick geno;312191 said:
the boys from the college have surely had enough of cricket after yesterdays woeful performance against a second rate side such as south morang,a second rate side that is run by a failed politian.come on boys.

How can you say that there sitting second on the ladder. College got beat by a side better on the day thats cricket mate.

As for Craig his a great bloke and I think a very good coach.

nick geno;311739 said:

Thats a pretty big call to make..What players have pulled the pin??But then again we are talking about Whittlesea..

well Panton Hill will be dissappointed with this weeks result.well batted to rick ford with an unbeaten knock of 69,however the first thing you notice in the game is the noteable absence of one nathan "run machine" grimshaw.im sure nathan and indeed the club are dissapointed with nathan after he was left out of the side this week for discipline reasons after he made a fool of himself on the friday night prior to the game at the under 12's game at kangaroo ground.nathan was reportedly "intoxicated" wearing only his under 12 footy shorts which as you could imagine left nothing to the imagination and when he went one step too far and did a nudie pitch invasion only to fall and suffer serious grass burns to his member.the police were called and nathan spent the night at eltham police station where his good friend and teammate will wenborn then picked him up.bad luck boys.

love all

nick geno;311739 said:

pretty piss weak, didnt say anything before the toss of the coin then after duckworth and al mann smashed them out of the game they sooked up, time to man up boys and grow a pair

The Wizz;312192 said:
How can you say that there sitting second on the ladder. College got beat by a side better on the day thats cricket mate.

As for Craig his a great bloke and I think a very good coach

south morang are no good u will c come finals.

well thats just the little murmour that has been passed on to me..apparently they complained about the ground not being fit for use to the dvca..but NEWCC look like they've batted pretty well with only J.smith and A.Naidoo really missing out.A.Naidoo will be getting pretty nervous as finals approach you would think, and probably brent monger who has also slumped from previous years outstanding performances.tough time ahead for him

nick geno;312198 said:

with 4 teams just 1 game behind us, we've got a long way to go before we think about the finals...

at this stage, we're just hoping to avoid the wooden spoon. :rolleyes:

very spirited and disciplined bowling from Bundoora united last week, fantastic fielding followed up by alot of self belief, i found it hard to believe they were on the bottom of the ladder. Best fielding team that we have played against.

nick geno;312267 said:
well thats very modist of you mr legend of a bear but im pretty sure your extremely confident.
The wizz is a snuff!!!

You must feel threatened if you need to get personal about teams and individuals. If you are going to put crap on someone learn how to spell you tosser.

nick geno;312198 said:

You Can't really say that they are no good when they are sitting second, yeah they have had a couple of big losses but they are still up there.

The Wizz;307016 said:
Ok Bear lets have a look into my crystal lball.

Round 8

NEW need to win to keep there chances alive,wont be an easy game with the Eagles not out of the hunt just yet..Al will play a bit part in this game not the he bats but the way he captains.I think NEW in a good game.

Mont v My boys...both sides need to win, lose this lights out for us..Mont have dropped a few games this season to sides under them Im hoping this we happen again this round..

St Francis v Bundoora United..Cant see BU having the bowling power to stop the mighty Franks. Greg is over due for a big score this season..And the crystal ball is seeing just that this round will belong to him.Franks easy.

Eltham College v Sth Morang...This should be a good game (should be) 2nd plays 3rd I think after a couple of losses b4 xmas College will need to get back on track starting from this round. It seems dogga is a is carrying alot of weight on his shoulders his team mates need to stand up and help there captian. Morang will need to bowl the best the have so far this season. And bat evan better, cant see Morang winning but you never know your luck in a big city.(Lester duck);)

Match of the round I think, Thommo still not right just yet but the side people should be worrying about. On the other hand Panton Hill going along just nice at the moment catching sides of gaurd. I will go Panton Hill in what should be a great game of cricket and the winner looking at finals.

Hurstbridge v Yarrambat...Not real sure on this one, both very good sides on there day. Toss the coin heads it is...the winner Bats..:D

Good luck to every 1..

Very good job Wizz if I do say so my self...The only wrong thing was Lester missed by that much..:D

The race home is heating up! College out of the 4,can they get back on track?

Mont, Thommo and the Bats all fighting for that 4th spot.The way the run home is its gunna come down to the very last round.

The Franks and Morang should be safe and have booked there place in the finals.

Any Idea where the finals will be played this year? Watched the end of our 4th yesterday at Thommo how dead and dry has there ground become. There President took me on a tour of there new rooms, things are looking good down there. There still my dark horse if the can sneek into the 4. Good luck to Stan this week (hope our guys smash him all over the park)sorry Stan thats cricket..:D

What's people's thoughts on the final 4, no side is actually safe yet and there are 4 teams all sitting around equal 3rd. are there any un biased suggestions?

TheUtility;312342 said:
What's people's thoughts on the final 4, no side is actually safe yet and there are 4 teams all sitting around equal 3rd. are there any un biased suggestions?

I honestly believe that The Franks are the only side that are safe at the moment.
Although Morang's batting is not going well, they are still winning, but if they lose 2 out of the 3, they are gone due to percentage.

My unbiased opinion would be..
St F on 63.
NEW on 45.
E.C on 45.

Mont, YB, TU, and SM all on 39.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back