Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

Mill Park V Thomastown United

Panton Hill V Montmorency

Yarrambat V St Francis of Assisi

South Morang V North Eltham Wanderers

Bundoora United V Hurstbridge

Whittlesea V Eltham Collengians

Thommo, proberly been a suprise to everyone that they are having to fight for there place in the finals.

No upset here, Mont by miles

Franks

NEW, with a honest to good bowling line up, they make so many runs its hard to go past them.

Hurstbridge with Crowe and Sadowy.

This could get ugly, i dont think they will get the outright but will come damn close.

maybe not as many teams dominating this season as we first might have thought at he start of the season, but what a season it is turning into, still a few twists to come i would think.

one shot;313493 said:

Thommo, proberly been a suprise to everyone that they are having to fight for there place in the finals.

Franks

NEW, with a honest to good bowling line up, they make so many runs its hard to go past them.

This could get ugly, i dont think they will get the outright but will come damn close.

maybe not as many teams dominating this season as we first might have thought at he start of the season, but what a season it is turning into, still a few twists to come i would think.

Hey No Shot. Any chance you could fit the word season into your last statement a few more times. Spoonhead!!!!!!!!!

nick geno;312191 said:
the boys from the college have surely had enough of cricket after yesterdays woeful performance against a second rate side such as south morang,a second rate side that is run by a failed politian.come on boys.

i have read some real rubbish before but u my friend take the cake like u have been told before u realy r goose!!!!
they mayby second rate but they r sitting clear in 2nd spot?
as for the boys from kanga land they will NO DOUBT b wanting revenge on there poor form of late and IF they make it they may just do some damage:eek:

my tips for the weekend!!!!

Thomastown- will get the points with key players starting to fire

Monty - to strong for the hills unless stu colls gets runs overdue!!!!

Franks - going along very well but the bat r strating to make a charge!

New - in a close game good to see ducky getting some runs first time in a while i hear? Al mann too get a big score!

Hursty - big game for both sides but hursty to get the choclates.

College - gutterson in very good nick and chipa on a bouncey deck to good and wallace well over due will get his guns slinging rumor as it the brother in laws r looking for a new bat perhaps a dirty PURE is on the cards!!!!!

Stubbie or 2;313923 said:
i have read some real rubbish before but u my friend take the cake like u have been told before u realy r goose!!!!
as for the boys from kanga land they will NO DOUBT b wanting revenge on there poor form of late and IF they make it they may just do some damage:eek:

New - in a close game good to see ducky getting some runs first time in a while i hear? Al mann too get a big score!

College - gutterson in very good nick and chipa on a bouncey deck to good and wallace well over due will get his guns slinging rumor as it the brother in laws r looking for a new bat perhaps a dirty PURE is on the cards!!!!!

not really, no one will here the last of it, newcc and morang has to be match of the round, bumped into a wanderers player down at home hardware today reckons jess smith is gone for the year wih a broken hand, can anyone from new confirm???

Medel;312678 said:
Brett Lewis (Capt, SF)
Luke Kennell (V-C, EC)
Simon Bray (YB)
Jason Berthet (SF)
Greg Duggin (SF)
Matt George (TU)
Brent Gutterson (EC)
Al Mann (NE)
Chris Paine (EC)
Daniel Sadowy (HB)
John Wallace (EC)
Wayne Wunhym (MY)
What are our thoughts on this team? And just wondering if they will be able to get a smile out of Brett Lewis?:D

What no room for a Scott Roderick?

Round 9.

Cruch time for a few sides this round.

Thomastown need the win to have any hope of playing finals. If Mill Park can make 220 should be a good game.

Panton Hill v Mont.. Might go Mont they have some good cricketers back this game, playing on that small ground at Wattle Glen could be in for a run feast..If they get going maybe 400 plus on a very fast dry ground.

Bats will need to bowl tight and field well to keep the Franks at bay. Every run they save is 1 less they have to make, Bats need to win to keep there final hopes alive and kicking. I still think Frank will win in a close 1.

Game on at the lakes this week, can morang make over 120 this week? I think they will there playing some good cricket and I think will beat NEW. Morang have a strong bowling line up as NEW have a strong batting side. Should be a good game Morang will win.

Hurstbridge had not such a good season so far, Bundoora I feel are not a bottom side and will win this 1 and the bottom spot may change. (please dont let my boys take that spot:()

College drop this 1 lights out for them, cant see them losing to Whittlesea..

The ladders will start to form after this round..

Round 9.

Thomo 2 beat mill park, mill park just don't have the fire to win, they are just going through the motions, waiting for the end of the season. and with george still smashing runs and solly finally taking decent figures thomo will win.

Hard game to call panton hill can either play really well or really bad, i'll say monty to win due to the older blokes finding form at the end of the season.

Yarrambat and Us, Will be a very good game, we will need to bowl well as we did last week, and we need a couple of people to make a good score, again last week only the 1 solid scorer and 3 or 4 starts. And surely simon bray couldn't make runs again, who new he could hit that many.

NEW should beat morang, morang strong bowling side but NEW much stronger batting side,

We haven't played Hursty so hard to call, bundoora just didn't have the fire power with the bat last week, no one stood up, but bowled and fielded like a side pushing for finals. Good to see Atkins getting some runs in the second innings, i'll say close game but Hursty to win.

Eltham college should have no worries getting over whittlesea, if last week didn't give them a wake up call then they have wasted another great half a season yet again. College to win easily.

Brett Lewis (Capt, SF)
Luke Kennell (V-C, EC)
Simon Bray (YB)
Jason Berthet (SF)
Greg Duggin (SF)
Matt George (TU)
Brent Gutterson (EC)
Al Mann (NE)
Chris Paine (EC)
Daniel Sadowy (HB)
John Wallace (EC)
Wayne Wunhym (MY)
What are our thoughts on this team? And just wondering if they will be able to get a smile out of Brett Lewis?

First of all Lewy doesn't smile, he's 2 busy yelling at DelMastro or Alex to crack a smile, unlucky to anyone who miss fields in the rep game, he will yell at you!

Secondly, how does Jase get into this side, talk about lewy's little bi#ch, but i suppose if you make consistent 30's like jase and greg your gonna make the side.

All in all pretty happy with the side, maybe could of got collicoat in there, he seems to have made consistent runs all year.

Nudie Run;314304 said:
Bear how did you only recieve 1 week last night, mick peters get off?

and dogga get 2 weeks what a joke.

i heard you said you got sledged your whole innings:eek: you know we didnt.

i copped it when i went out to bat from you blokes

whats going on you dont help out mates

Just for the records..Morang are 1 of the best sides for giving it and 1 of the worst for taking it..:D

The Wizz;312791 said:
Round 9.

Cruch time for a few sides this round.

Thomastown need the win to have any hope of playing finals. If Mill Park can make 220 should be a good game.

Panton Hill v Mont.. Might go Mont they have some good cricketers back this game, playing on that small ground at Wattle Glen could be in for a run feast..If they get going maybe 400 plus on a very fast dry ground.

Bats will need to bowl tight and field well to keep the Franks at bay. Every run they save is 1 less they have to make, Bats need to win to keep there final hopes alive and kicking. I still think Frank will win in a close 1.

Game on at the lakes this week, can morang make over 120 this week? I think they will there playing some good cricket and I think will beat NEW. Morang have a strong bowling line up as NEW have a strong batting side. Should be a good game Morang will win.

Hurstbridge had not such a good season so far, Bundoora I feel are not a bottom side and will win this 1 and the bottom spot may change. (please dont let my boys take that spot:()

College drop this 1 lights out for them, cant see them losing to Whittlesea..

The ladders will start to form after this round..

mill park will be lucky to make 220 batting twice
mont will beat panton hill thanks to mill park bowling pendles in2 form
franks
new should win but i wouldnt bet on it
bundoora utd have lost 37 wickets for 434 in their last 3 games,not good form .two scores of 400 plus are a distant memory.bridge easily
college had morang 9 for 40 odd and lost,how can you tip them?,but im going 2 with great apprehension

The Wizz;314311 said:
Just for the records..Morang are 1 of the best sides for giving it and 1 of the worst for taking it..:D

Anyone want to share what happened? Who was reported for what and what heated exchange occured and why?

Medel;312678 said:
Brett Lewis (Capt, SF)
Luke Kennell (V-C, EC)
Simon Bray (YB)
Jason Berthet (SF)
Greg Duggin (SF)
Matt George (TU)
Brent Gutterson (EC)
Al Mann (NE)
Chris Paine (EC)
Daniel Sadowy (HB)
John Wallace (EC)
Wayne Wunhym (MY)
What are our thoughts on this team? And just wondering if they will be able to get a smile out of Brett Lewis?:D

Anyone who can bowl rank full tosses and get wickets should be captain in my book... i think thats 3 for the year? What are you batsman doing just giving him wickets on a platter!!! :confused:

Sticky Wicket;314324 said:
Anyone want to share what happened? Who was reported for what and what heated exchange occured and why?

All scribes should be careful here. A hearing took place and decisions were made. Any further discussions/opinions/judgements about individuals could take all involved (and those keen to resurrect discussions) into a place they just don't want to be.

Best leave it alone now - next round of cricket awaits.

Franks

Sticky Wicket;314324 said:

Better not write that after reading the post b4 me!

one shot;313493 said:

Franks

Hey No Shot. Any chance you could fit the word season into your last statement a few more times. Spoonhead!!!!!!!!!

nick geno;312191 said:
the boys from the college have surely had enough of cricket after yesterdays woeful performance against a second rate side such as south morang,a second rate side that is run by a failed politian.come on boys.

Bat First;314337 said:
Wizz, refer my earlier post. Be careful naming names & quoting. Very dangerous ground. Your Edit is noted.

It was only a joke you jump the gun b4 I could delete it sorry no harm ment just having some fun.

Stubbie or 2;313923 said:

not really, no one will here the last of it, newcc and morang has to be match of the round, bumped into a wanderers player down at home hardware today reckons jess smith is gone for the year wih a broken hand, can anyone from new confirm???

Medel;312678 said:
Brett Lewis (Capt, SF)
Luke Kennell (V-C, EC)
Simon Bray (YB)
Jason Berthet (SF)
Greg Duggin (SF)
Matt George (TU)
Brent Gutterson (EC)
Al Mann (NE)
Chris Paine (EC)
Daniel Sadowy (HB)
John Wallace (EC)
Wayne Wunhym (MY)

What no room for a Scott Roderick?

Nudie Run;314304 said:
sorry guys i will leave it alone

Mate its all a bit of fun the Morang boys have thick skin..

So who will take over as captian for the next 2 weeks? I heard a rumor not sure how true it is...Chris Paine is unavailable for finals if you guys make it because he will be overseas and truth in that?

The Wizz;314359 said:
Mate its all a bit of fun the Morang boys have thick skin..

So who will take over as captian for the next 2 weeks? I heard a rumor not sure how true it is...Chris Paine is unavailable for finals if you guys make it because he will be overseas and truth in that?

spoke to him last night at training and its true.

Nudie Run;314304 said:
Bear how did you only recieve 1 week last night, mick peters get off?

and dogga get 2 weeks what a joke.

i heard you said you got sledged your whole innings:eek: you know we didnt.

i copped it when i went out to bat from you blokes

whats going on you dont help out mates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back