DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

one shot;316234 said:
Shame we didn't get over the line today in the rep game but big score to chase down, DVCA by far superior with there batting technique but lost succesive wickets at the wrong time. bowled a little short and the skipper bowled S##T which didn't help. Great bunch a blokes to play with. good luck fella's for the rest of the year. P.S Gutto told me to call tails so its all his fault. John Wallace possibly the best outfielder in the comp.
Rumour has it one shot that John Wallace is possibly the largest outfielder in the comp!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panton Hill vs North eltham ones 20/20 on tuesday night staring at 5:30 at north elthams adventure play ground (next to main oval opposite eltham north primary).small oval plenty of entertainment,official umpired game should be a good night with most players in form and a surprise appearance by darren motschall of fitzroy doncaster.anyway bar is open and dinner is on should be a good night get down for a look.

No Good at cricket;316174 said:
how did the rep game go 2day does any body know ????
who got runs and wickets ????

NMCA 9/316 off their 50.
Bray 3/42, Gutto 3/56.
DVCA 10/275.
Frodo 59, Duggin 49, Wunhym 43, Mann 32.

Although we didn't get across the line, it was an awesome match to watch.
The smaller ground provided some very large looking hits, with the ball flying the boundary HEAPS !
Great effort by our guys, with only a few run outs proving costly at the end.

Brennan Huff;317101 said:
What are peoples thoughts on Damien Wegeners 116 on the week end.

Was told that although he did indeed get a hundred, it was a bit scratchy. and that Barker's knock was easily the better innings.

nick geno;317213 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panton Hill vs North eltham ones 20/20 on tuesday night staring at 5:30 at north elthams adventure play ground (next to main oval opposite eltham north primary).small oval plenty of entertainment,official umpired game should be a good night with most players in form and a surprise appearance by darren motschall of fitzroy doncaster.anyway bar is open and dinner is on should be a good night get down for a look.

Mate you get on here and bag blokes and there clubs then post this shit wanting guys to support your club?:confused: As the great man once said you are a full on GOOSE! With any luck you might get 10 people there good luck looser!

wegener would have to the biggest moron in the league that far up himself its not funny surprised that he wasnt included in the collegians/franks combined side that took on jika on monday

beenaround;317241 said:

Was told that although he did indeed get a hundred, it was a bit scratchy. and that Barker's knock was easily the better innings.

Scatchy my arse, scored to all parts of the ground. They tried all bowlers and after 100 or so runs they got him out. He did come in at 3 4 30 odd not 3 for 150 so had to work hard. Ask the bowlers from the bats how he batted and if they they S##T maybe they have an inflated opinion about there bowling ability. Should be a good game regardless of the weather.

The Joker;317253 said:
Mate you get on here and bag blokes and there clubs then post this shit wanting guys to support your club?:confused: As the great man once said you are a full on GOOSE! With any luck you might get 10 people there good luck looser!
why so serious?

beenaround;316427 said:
NMCA 9/316 off their 50.
Bray 3/42, Gutto 3/56.
DVCA 10/275.
Frodo 59, Duggin 49, Wunhym 43, Mann 32.

Although we didn't get across the line, it was an awesome match to watch.
The smaller ground provided some very large looking hits, with the ball flying the boundary HEAPS !
Great effort by our guys, with only a few run outs proving costly at the end.

woo go al

NEWCC (L);317632 said:
why so serious?

I like to get on here and read whats going on, with dickheads like that writing and bagging people is not on. Then wants every 1 to support a 20/20 what sort of dickhead does that? For little people like your good self might find funny, People like myself find guys like him should have been swallowed!

The Joker;317638 said:
I like to get on here and read whats going on, with dickheads like that writing and bagging people is not on. Then wants every 1 to support a 20/20 what sort of dickhead does that? For little people like your good self might find funny, People like myself find guys like him should have been swallowed!

there is no doubt that who ever mr joker is, he is a fourths or fifths player who loves cricket way to much and actually talks about park criicket seriously on big cricket.have a joke..u obviously have no life and enjoy cricket way too much

nick geno;317653 said:
there is no doubt that who ever mr joker is, he is a fourths or fifths player who loves cricket way to much and actually talks about park criicket seriously on big cricket.have a joke..u obviously have no life and enjoy cricket way too much

No problems shit for brains. just keeping talking your shit wont take long to find out who you are! Then we will see who is the 4th or 5th player.

if u ask him im sure its was brilliant.the poor fella loves himself that much, he's the niggest name in cricket if u ask him...his poor mrs that has to see him all the time,,and shes shit anyway

one shot;317561 said:
Scatchy my arse, scored to all parts of the ground. They tried all bowlers and after 100 or so runs they got him out. He did come in at 3 4 30 odd not 3 for 150 so had to work hard. Ask the bowlers from the bats how he batted and if they they S##T maybe they have an inflated opinion about there bowling ability. Should be a good game regardless of the weather.

By one S.Barker I bet....

counterattack;317261 said:
wegener would have to the biggest moron in the league that far up himself its not funny surprised that he wasnt included in the collegians/franks combined side that took on jika on monday

Who do you think should have been included in the team that weren't and are you having a dig moreso at College or Franks?

Don't forget there were also some other players asked to play who weren't available. South Morang maybe Roderick was a little unlucky...

nick geno;317653 said:
I agree with nick geno,
seems to me the joker has spent too much time blowing up hospitals and chasing batman rather than his cricket

nick geno;317213 said:

Sticky Wicket;317680 said:
Who do you think should have been included in the team that weren't and are you having a dig moreso at College or Franks?

Don't forget there were also some other players asked to play who weren't available. South Morang maybe Roderick was a little unlucky...

there are people from other clubs that clearly could of made it stewart from mill park in the runs this year also zeally from bun united ford or motschall solid on the hill and as you mentioned roderick from sth morang it just goes to show that even though most of these sides are on the bottom half of the ladder that there is no consideration shown when selecting the teams.

nick geno;317213 said:

Would be pretty tough to watch the game from North Eltham's bar I assume...

beenaround;317241 said:

counterattack;317829 said:
there are people from other clubs that clearly could of made it stewart from mill park in the runs this year also zeally from bun united ford or motschall solid on the hill and as you mentioned roderick from sth morang it just goes to show that even though most of these sides are on the bottom half of the ladder that there is no consideration shown when selecting the teams.

leigh Stewart very close but his numbers were against 10 hits not 8 like the others ( ton after team was selected). Zealley picked and he declined to play. Motschall honest season wickets and runs didn't stack up against players picked. Roderick another player close. Caithness asked to play but declined, every rep side causes debate amongest players and spectators as we all have different views of whats good and bad. team balance is also important you can't have 6 players that bat at six in the one team, i think every player contributed in some capacity, i recommend that if you are chosen to play you should as it is terriffic experience.

The Joker;317253 said:
why so serious?

nick geno;317209 said:
if u ask him im sure its was brilliant.the poor fella loves himself that much, he's the niggest name in cricket if u ask him...his poor mrs that has to see him all the time,,and shes shit anyway

Your alowed to be arogant if you can back it up, Funny thing is he can just coming of a back opperation a couple of weeks ago, making a 70 in the twos then coming up and making a ton when the team needed it most.
Why is he a poor fella hes probably got more going for him in life then you,you tosser.
Oh and at least his missus like him not like yours.

NEWCC (L);317632 said:
why so serious?

one shot;317561 said:

no offence intended "skip" ;)
you might just be suprised at who the info came from, as it was NONE of the Yarrambat bowlers...

The Joker;317638 said:

Thoughts for this week..

Mill Park will beat Thommo ending there season, Mill park have alot of options when it comes to there bowling. I think in the heat this will work for them!

Mont chasing 357 alot of runs to get, on that small Wattle Glen ground I think they will chase them down no problems. A couple more tons coming up for the Mont boys.

Bats chasing 325 this will be a real test for the Franks hot weather may see 1 or 2 upsets Im tipping this will be 1 of them Bats will get the runs!

Morang at 4/36 dont look real flash, NEW will win Morang wont make 100!

BU this game could go any way, Hursty look in the box seat at this stage.

College with a big score and the Eagles very undermaned, Outright coming Colleges way.

Its gunna be a hot day after along week of hot weather, some bowling sides will struggle and we could see a few upsets. Good luck..:D

nick geno;317653 said:

No problems shit for brains. just keeping talking your shit wont take long to find out who you are! Then we will see who is the 4th or 5th player.

is there any chance of the mill park coach, and the eltham college opening bowler paying their debts???

both mouthed off about how they were going to pump us, and both teams choked.

my fridge is empty, and those 2 slabs would come in very handy right now. come on big mouths, a bet's a bet. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back