DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

one shot;317561 said:
Scatchy my arse, scored to all parts of the ground. They tried all bowlers and after 100 or so runs they got him out. He did come in at 3 4 30 odd not 3 for 150 so had to work hard. Ask the bowlers from the bats how he batted and if they they S##T maybe they have an inflated opinion about there bowling ability. Should be a good game regardless of the weather.

By one S.Barker I bet....

counterattack;317261 said:
wegener would have to the biggest moron in the league that far up himself its not funny surprised that he wasnt included in the collegians/franks combined side that took on jika on monday

Who do you think should have been included in the team that weren't and are you having a dig moreso at College or Franks?

Don't forget there were also some other players asked to play who weren't available. South Morang maybe Roderick was a little unlucky...

nick geno;317209 said:
if u ask him im sure its was brilliant.the poor fella loves himself that much, he's the niggest name in cricket if u ask him...his poor mrs that has to see him all the time,,and shes shit anyway

Mate Who the hell are you to comment on anyones mrs, unless your hugh bloody heffner i think you should keep your opinions on that kinda thing to yourself, yeah the blokes up himself and i'm one of the first blokes to pay him out but his innings on the weekend was awsome, such clean hitting to all parts of the ground, on side and off, There wasn't anywhere the bat boys could bowl to get him out. Just keep your dumb comments about mrs' to yourself.

nick geno;317653 said:
there is no doubt that who ever mr joker is, he is a fourths or fifths player who loves cricket way to much and actually talks about park criicket seriously on big cricket.have a joke..u obviously have no life and enjoy cricket way too much
I agree with nick geno,
seems to me the joker has spent too much time blowing up hospitals and chasing batman rather than his cricket

beenaround;317241 said:

Was told that although he did indeed get a hundred, it was a bit scratchy. and that Barker's knock was easily the better innings.

Who told you this information? anynames? wasn't that scratchy. just had to build an innings with barker to got from 3/30 to a better position.

TheUtility;318222 said:
Mate Who the hell are you to comment on anyones mrs, unless your hugh bloody heffner i think you should keep your opinions on that kinda thing to yourself, yeah the blokes up himself and i'm one of the first blokes to pay him out but his innings on the weekend was awsome, such clean hitting to all parts of the ground, on side and off, There wasn't anywhere the bat boys could bowl to get him out. Just keep your dumb comments about mrs' to yourself.

Good call, get off the mrs thing mate, put your name out there and we might talk about you!nick geno

Sticky Wicket;317680 said:
Who do you think should have been included in the team that weren't and are you having a dig moreso at College or Franks?

Don't forget there were also some other players asked to play who weren't available. South Morang maybe Roderick was a little unlucky...

there are people from other clubs that clearly could of made it stewart from mill park in the runs this year also zeally from bun united ford or motschall solid on the hill and as you mentioned roderick from sth morang it just goes to show that even though most of these sides are on the bottom half of the ladder that there is no consideration shown when selecting the teams.

went and had a look at the rep game and looked very tough for the bowlers on a small, fast outfield. One thing i noticed was the bloke from Hursty, Sadowy bowled the first few overs and didnt come back on at all after? was he injured or not rated? personally thought he was bowling better then the college boys and bray. any thoughts?

nick geno;317213 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panton Hill vs North eltham ones 20/20 on tuesday night staring at 5:30 at north elthams adventure play ground (next to main oval opposite eltham north primary).small oval plenty of entertainment,official umpired game should be a good night with most players in form and a surprise appearance by darren motschall of fitzroy doncaster.anyway bar is open and dinner is on should be a good night get down for a look.

Would be pretty tough to watch the game from North Eltham's bar I assume...

counterattack;317829 said:
there are people from other clubs that clearly could of made it stewart from mill park in the runs this year also zeally from bun united ford or motschall solid on the hill and as you mentioned roderick from sth morang it just goes to show that even though most of these sides are on the bottom half of the ladder that there is no consideration shown when selecting the teams.

leigh Stewart very close but his numbers were against 10 hits not 8 like the others ( ton after team was selected). Zealley picked and he declined to play. Motschall honest season wickets and runs didn't stack up against players picked. Roderick another player close. Caithness asked to play but declined, every rep side causes debate amongest players and spectators as we all have different views of whats good and bad. team balance is also important you can't have 6 players that bat at six in the one team, i think every player contributed in some capacity, i recommend that if you are chosen to play you should as it is terriffic experience.

Medel;318235 said:
Good call, get off the mrs thing mate, put your name out there and we might talk about you!nick geno

Who cares his probably a wog, NICK GENOPOLIS.
When a player keeps edging the ball you say "More Nick's than a Greek wedding"

nick geno;317209 said:
if u ask him im sure its was brilliant.the poor fella loves himself that much, he's the niggest name in cricket if u ask him...his poor mrs that has to see him all the time,,and shes shit anyway

Your alowed to be arogant if you can back it up, Funny thing is he can just coming of a back opperation a couple of weeks ago, making a 70 in the twos then coming up and making a ton when the team needed it most.
Why is he a poor fella hes probably got more going for him in life then you,you tosser.
Oh and at least his missus like him not like yours.

beerbandit10;318248 said:
went and had a look at the rep game and looked very tough for the bowlers on a small, fast outfield. One thing i noticed was the bloke from Hursty, Sadowy bowled the first few overs and didnt come back on at all after? was he injured or not rated? personally thought he was bowling better then the college boys and bray. any thoughts?
was there as well had to leave brought tears to my eyes watching lewis bowl obviously the main reason with sadowy was that he was the best bowler there but as hursty are at the bottom end of the table they were concerned with them probably not gonna play finals that he would show them up.

one shot;317561 said:
Scatchy my arse, scored to all parts of the ground. They tried all bowlers and after 100 or so runs they got him out. He did come in at 3 4 30 odd not 3 for 150 so had to work hard. Ask the bowlers from the bats how he batted and if they they S##T maybe they have an inflated opinion about there bowling ability. Should be a good game regardless of the weather.

no offence intended "skip" ;)
you might just be suprised at who the info came from, as it was NONE of the Yarrambat bowlers...

TheUtility;318222 said:

to be quiet honest mate nick geno sports a pretty spot on mrs and hasnt been in bad touch with the willow himself so really your just banging ya head against brick wall trying to tell him to f**k up,

Thoughts for this week..

Mill Park will beat Thommo ending there season, Mill park have alot of options when it comes to there bowling. I think in the heat this will work for them!

Mont chasing 357 alot of runs to get, on that small Wattle Glen ground I think they will chase them down no problems. A couple more tons coming up for the Mont boys.

Bats chasing 325 this will be a real test for the Franks hot weather may see 1 or 2 upsets Im tipping this will be 1 of them Bats will get the runs!

Morang at 4/36 dont look real flash, NEW will win Morang wont make 100!

BU this game could go any way, Hursty look in the box seat at this stage.

College with a big score and the Eagles very undermaned, Outright coming Colleges way.

Its gunna be a hot day after along week of hot weather, some bowling sides will struggle and we could see a few upsets. Good luck..:D

The Wizz;318162 said:
Thoughts for this week..

Mill Park will beat Thommo ending there season, Mill park have alot of options when it comes to there bowling. I think in the heat this will work for them!

Mont chasing 357 alot of runs to get, on that small Wattle Glen ground I think they will chase them down no problems. A couple more tons coming up for the Mont boys.

Bats chasing 325 this will be a real test for the Franks hot weather may see 1 or 2 upsets Im tipping this will be 1 of them Bats will get the runs!

Morang at 4/36 dont look real flash, NEW will win Morang wont make 100!

BU this game could go any way, Hursty look in the box seat at this stage.

College with a big score and the Eagles very undermaned, Outright coming Colleges way.

Its gunna be a hot day after along week of hot weather, some bowling sides will struggle and we could see a few upsets. Good luck..:D

My thoughts for the remainder of this game
Thomo to keep there season alive with either matty george or steve " macey " martin to get them there not to forget that oldman george also quite handy to much depth for the tigers i feel
thinking panton hill at wattle glen dont know much about monty but they seem to be relying on names that have been around for a while cant see them chasing 350
dont believe that yarrambat are good enough cant see where their runs are coming from
morang still a chance few blokes to prove themselves if they are to figure in finals and who knows just about new's lwest score should go down to the wire
hursty easily here bundoora united up down all season
collegians should get 10 points here whittlesea need help

is there any chance of the mill park coach, and the eltham college opening bowler paying their debts???

both mouthed off about how they were going to pump us, and both teams choked.

my fridge is empty, and those 2 slabs would come in very handy right now. come on big mouths, a bet's a bet. :mad:

TheUtility;318224 said:
Who told you this information? anynames? wasn't that scratchy. just had to build an innings with barker to got from 3/30 to a better position.

Thought you might be interested in a couple of very strong rumours around the Valley at the moment seeing they mostly concern your club.
1. NEW coach Richard Clifton has already been told he is not required next season. Looking for new blood that will lead on the field. Lewis has been approached but he has been told Duggin is not required due to his dismal season this year.
2. Yarrambat have told McKeown that he won't be required come Grand Final day. He can be found on the day staring into space with tears in eyes and blaming Leigh Matthews as they get beaten outright.
3. South Morang players will be asked to pass an IQ test if they make the finals so not to totally embarass themselves when they open their mouths.
4. deleted
5. After all the man love the College and Franks rep team are showing each other they have refused to play each other in the finals so not to offend each other. College will not try to win outright against Whittlesea so not to make the finals and not to offend their big brother in the Franks.
6. Mill Park will fold next season and the president will take up bowling smoke in the sub continent.
7. De;eted

Picker Out

spider88;318523 said:
to be quiet honest mate nick geno sports a pretty spot on mrs and hasnt been in bad touch with the willow himself so really your just banging ya head against brick wall trying to tell him to f**k up,

Tell us his real name then will see.

nick geno;317209 said:

spider88;318523 said:

mate without his name you could be talking crap, no one knows who he is so he could be a fudge packer and hasn't made a run all year, y don't you put a name to him and we might leave him alone. Thats if he's got any balls to say who he is.

beenaround;317241 said:

Was told that although he did indeed get a hundred, it was a bit scratchy. and that Barker's knock was easily the better innings.

Teapicker;318681 said:
Thought you might be interested in a couple of very strong rumours around the Valley at the moment seeing they mostly concern your club.
1. NEW coach Richard Clifton has already been told he is not required next season. Looking for new blood that will lead on the field. Lewis has been approached but he has been told Duggin is not required due to his dismal season this year.
2. Yarrambat have told McKeown that he won't be required come Grand Final day. He can be found on the day staring into space with tears in eyes and blaming Leigh Matthews as they get beaten outright.
3. South Morang players will be asked to pass an IQ test if they make the finals so not to totally embarass themselves when they open their mouths.
4. deleted.
5. After all the man love the College and Franks rep team are showing each other they have refused to play each other in the finals so not to offend each other. College will not try to win outright against Whittlesea so not to make the finals and not to offend their big brother in the Franks.
6. Mill Park will fold next season and the president will take up bowling smoke in the sub continent.
7. Deleted

Picker Out

You have way to much time on your hands!:rolleyes:

TheUtility;318222 said:

TheUtility;318798 said:
mate without his name you could be talking crap, no one knows who he is so he could be a fudge packer and hasn't made a run all year, y don't you put a name to him and we might leave him alone. Thats if he's got any balls to say who he is.

thats fairenough, i know who he is, but its not up to me to tell you who he is, its fair to say hes made a few runs this year,

What an end to the season.... very close up top!
Correct me if im wrong but...

Franks 45 points

NEW
Eltham College
Yarrambat
Sth Morang all on 33 points.

Monty
Thomo
Hursty on 27 points...

Who would of thought.

Teapicker;318681 said:

Picker Out

Some very funny comments there Mr Picker :D
but as The Wizz said, I think you have way too much time on your hands :rolleyes:
And I'm not so sure that you would want to mention that to Ronnie either, just for your own safety !!!

Medel;318235 said:

Who cares his probably a wog, NICK GENOPOLIS.
When a player keeps edging the ball you say "More Nick's than a Greek wedding"

TheUtility;318224 said:

Come on now !
You know we cant mention names :rolleyes:
lets just say that it "MAY" have been a chat over a few beers, and not on a normal cricket day...
Just a slight clue for ya :confused:

beerbandit10;318248 said:
was there as well had to leave brought tears to my eyes watching lewis bowl obviously the main reason with sadowy was that he was the best bowler there but as hursty are at the bottom end of the table they were concerned with them probably not gonna play finals that he would show them up.

Silly Mid;319135 said:
What an end to the season.... very close up top!
Correct me if im wrong but...

Franks 45 points

NEW
Eltham College
Yarrambat
Sth Morang all on 33 points.

Monty
Thomo
Hursty on 27 points...

Who would of thought.

Mont, P/Hill & Hurst on 27.
Thomo & Mill Park on 21.

TheUtility;318222 said:

Moving right along round 10.

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

North Eltham v Bundooda United

Eltham College v Hurstbridge

Thomastown United v Whittlesea

Some very good games this week, Can Mont fight there way back into the top 4? Is it all over for Morang? Can the Franks drop 2 in a row? Can the Bats end up with a home final? Will an outright give Thommo a slight chance of playing finals? NEW can BU give them a run for there money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back