DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

The Wizz;318162 said:
Thoughts for this week..

Mill Park will beat Thommo ending there season, Mill park have alot of options when it comes to there bowling. I think in the heat this will work for them!

Mont chasing 357 alot of runs to get, on that small Wattle Glen ground I think they will chase them down no problems. A couple more tons coming up for the Mont boys.

Bats chasing 325 this will be a real test for the Franks hot weather may see 1 or 2 upsets Im tipping this will be 1 of them Bats will get the runs!

Morang at 4/36 dont look real flash, NEW will win Morang wont make 100!

BU this game could go any way, Hursty look in the box seat at this stage.

College with a big score and the Eagles very undermaned, Outright coming Colleges way.

Its gunna be a hot day after along week of hot weather, some bowling sides will struggle and we could see a few upsets. Good luck..:D

My thoughts for the remainder of this game
Thomo to keep there season alive with either matty george or steve " macey " martin to get them there not to forget that oldman george also quite handy to much depth for the tigers i feel
thinking panton hill at wattle glen dont know much about monty but they seem to be relying on names that have been around for a while cant see them chasing 350
dont believe that yarrambat are good enough cant see where their runs are coming from
morang still a chance few blokes to prove themselves if they are to figure in finals and who knows just about new's lwest score should go down to the wire
hursty easily here bundoora united up down all season
collegians should get 10 points here whittlesea need help

The Wizz;320053 said:
Moving right along round 10.

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

North Eltham v Bundooda United

Eltham College v Hurstbridge

Thomastown United v Whittlesea

Some very good games this week, Can Mont fight there way back into the top 4? Is it all over for Morang? Can the Franks drop 2 in a row? Can the Bats end up with a home final? Will an outright give Thommo a slight chance of playing finals? NEW can BU give them a run for there money?
My Tips Round 10:

* Yarrambat to get over the line against Panton Hill. Dont rate the Hill away from their baseball field.
* Montmorency will post a modest score against Morang's good attack but Morang wont make it, Mont to win in a low scoring game.
* St Francis to get back on the horse and beat Mill Park. However Stewart may take a fancy to Sycamore reserve. But ill back white lightning to do the damage if he's playing.
* My upset for the round is Bundy Utd to knock off Wanderers. I reckon theyll get back to a big big score this game. Both teams will make over 300.
* The College back in winning form and will get over Hursty in another low scoring game due to the VERY BIG AND SLOW college ground. Sadowy may bowl 30+ overs. 180-200 will be too big a total.
* Thommo Utd to keep their slim hopes alive with 6 points (only) against Whittlesea.

Good luck to all, game on!!!

TheUtility;318224 said:
Who told you this information? anynames? wasn't that scratchy. just had to build an innings with barker to got from 3/30 to a better position.

Thought you might be interested in a couple of very strong rumours around the Valley at the moment seeing they mostly concern your club.
1. NEW coach Richard Clifton has already been told he is not required next season. Looking for new blood that will lead on the field. Lewis has been approached but he has been told Duggin is not required due to his dismal season this year.
2. Yarrambat have told McKeown that he won't be required come Grand Final day. He can be found on the day staring into space with tears in eyes and blaming Leigh Matthews as they get beaten outright.
3. South Morang players will be asked to pass an IQ test if they make the finals so not to totally embarass themselves when they open their mouths.
4. deleted
5. After all the man love the College and Franks rep team are showing each other they have refused to play each other in the finals so not to offend each other. College will not try to win outright against Whittlesea so not to make the finals and not to offend their big brother in the Franks.
6. Mill Park will fold next season and the president will take up bowling smoke in the sub continent.
7. De;eted

Picker Out

The Wizz;320053 said:

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

Some very good games this week, Can Mont fight there way back into the top 4? Is it all over for Morang? Can the Franks drop 2 in a row? Can the Bats end up with a home final? Will an outright give Thommo a slight chance of playing finals? NEW can BU give them a run for there money?

Yarrambat will beat panton hill after upsetting the Francs, they are making there charge towards the finals

South Morang will fight back and beat Montmerency

St Francis wont lose 2 in a row and will get revenge on Mill Park...

Danger game for NEW, BU are a team that either get bowled out cheap or make 400, im going for the upset and picking BU.

The collegians will continue there form and will go close to beating hurstbridge outright

Thomastown will beat whittlesea easily...

spider88;318523 said:
to be quiet honest mate nick geno sports a pretty spot on mrs and hasnt been in bad touch with the willow himself so really your just banging ya head against brick wall trying to tell him to f**k up,

Tell us his real name then will see.

The Wizz;320053 said:

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

The Bat to win easily, bowlers wont struggle 2 games in a row.

Morangs batting is way overdue, and if they are going to make the finals, they need to fire NOW ! will just get the points.

Franks will struggle a bit in the bowling department without "stiffy" (get well soon mate). watch out for another heart stopper for the franks...
too close to call.

sick of saying that B.United are overdue for runs, they will get SMASHED by NEW.

College in a very low scoring affair.

Thomo United will end their own season, by having a shocker this match. (no offence intended guys).

spider88;318523 said:
to be quiet honest mate nick geno sports a pretty spot on mrs and hasnt been in bad touch with the willow himself so really your just banging ya head against brick wall trying to tell him to f**k up,

mate without his name you could be talking crap, no one knows who he is so he could be a fudge packer and hasn't made a run all year, y don't you put a name to him and we might leave him alone. Thats if he's got any balls to say who he is.

Teapicker;318681 said:
Thought you might be interested in a couple of very strong rumours around the Valley at the moment seeing they mostly concern your club.
1. NEW coach Richard Clifton has already been told he is not required next season. Looking for new blood that will lead on the field. Lewis has been approached but he has been told Duggin is not required due to his dismal season this year.
2. Yarrambat have told McKeown that he won't be required come Grand Final day. He can be found on the day staring into space with tears in eyes and blaming Leigh Matthews as they get beaten outright.
3. South Morang players will be asked to pass an IQ test if they make the finals so not to totally embarass themselves when they open their mouths.
4. deleted
5. After all the man love the College and Franks rep team are showing each other they have refused to play each other in the finals so not to offend each other. College will not try to win outright against Whittlesea so not to make the finals and not to offend their big brother in the Franks.
6. Mill Park will fold next season and the president will take up bowling smoke in the sub continent.
7. De;eted

Picker Out

after reading pickers very interesting words i thought i too should conduct my share of research into next season..and i found the following
1. After his first season at the club Leigh Donaldson is whisppered to be leaving at seaons end and may perhaps join best mate chris"trap" Daw at the bats, also teammate Bryan Mash is also on the out, thought to be going for a captain coach position at Holy Child under 16's.
2.The much talked about darren motshcall is said to be making a long awaited return to the Hill to join brother glenn for perhaps the fairy tale season.
3.Matthew Reid of North eltham is having a year holiday from cricket and moving to Northern Territory to labour on a sheep farm with his younger brother and sister
4.nathan grimshaw the star alrounder from Panton Hill is apparently set to make the move to the collegians for a lucrative amount of splash
5.Greg duggin will miss this years finals series after suffering a skin infection on his face from a serious case of excessive application of sun block

that is all

Teapicker;318681 said:
4. deleted.
7. Deleted

Picker Out

You have way to much time on your hands!:rolleyes:

nick geno;320086 said:
after reading pickers very interesting words i thought i too should conduct my share of research into next season..and i found the following
1. After his first season at the club Leigh Donaldson is whisppered to be leaving at seaons end and may perhaps join best mate chris"trap" Daw at the bats, also teammate Bryan Mash is also on the out, thought to be going for a captain coach position at Holy Child under 16's.
2.The much talked about darren motshcall is said to be making a long awaited return to the Hill to join brother glenn for perhaps the fairy tale season.
3.Matthew Reid of North eltham is having a year holiday from cricket and moving to Northern Territory to labour on a sheep farm with his younger brother and sister
4.nathan grimshaw the star alrounder from Panton Hill is apparently set to make the move to the collegians for a lucrative amount of splash
5.Greg duggin will miss this years finals series after suffering a skin infection on his face from a serious case of excessive application of sun block

that is all

Teapicker and your good self are a pair of dickheads. Or maybe 1 dickhead I think your both the same person with a brain the size of a pea.

Dont write back I dont care what clowns like you 2 think!

TheUtility;318798 said:
mate without his name you could be talking crap, no one knows who he is so he could be a fudge packer and hasn't made a run all year, y don't you put a name to him and we might leave him alone. Thats if he's got any balls to say who he is.

thats fairenough, i know who he is, but its not up to me to tell you who he is, its fair to say hes made a few runs this year,

The Wizz;320053 said:

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

Bats will win if the have come down from their victory last week against the Franks. Apparently there was line dancing in the streets to all hours last Saturday Night until they turned the electricity off at 10pm.

Sth Morang who can't bat against Mont who can't bowl. This game is the equivalent of Bangledesh vs Kenya. No one cares.

Franks to bounce back this week just. Old man Lewis last seen getting the ball off the roof from one of his frightning Froat Cutters that he bowled at Yarrambat.

NEW to continue on their march to the Flag with a flogging of the Bundoora Spooners.

College to lose only because they feel the need to go out in sympathy for the Franks.

Whittlesea to beat an over rated Thommo United.

What an end to the season.... very close up top!
Correct me if im wrong but...

Franks 45 points

NEW
Eltham College
Yarrambat
Sth Morang all on 33 points.

Monty
Thomo
Hursty on 27 points...

Who would of thought.

The Wizz;320053 said:

No, No, No, No, No & No.

The big question is:

Is Dogga playing for the College this week? I was under the impression that he got suspended for 2 matches, -I assume he appealed. Obviously that was based on the fact that Strickland, Strickland & West didnt play last game. -very sneaky!!
Anyway, if Dogga doesnt play this week, I honestly cant see College winning against Hurstbridge.
And i'm still waiting on my slabs from Gutto and Thommo!!:confused:

Teapicker;318681 said:

Picker Out

Some very funny comments there Mr Picker :D
but as The Wizz said, I think you have way too much time on your hands :rolleyes:
And I'm not so sure that you would want to mention that to Ronnie either, just for your own safety !!!

The Ghost;320093 said:
Teapicker and your good self are a pair of dickheads. Or maybe 1 dickhead I think your both the same person with a brain the size of a pea.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Bite me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheUtility;318224 said:
Who told you this information? anynames? wasn't that scratchy. just had to build an innings with barker to got from 3/30 to a better position.

Come on now !
You know we cant mention names :rolleyes:
lets just say that it "MAY" have been a chat over a few beers, and not on a normal cricket day...
Just a slight clue for ya :confused:

The Wizz;320053 said:

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

Yarrambat will be way to strong for The hill billys. Bray,Shaw and Stewart to fire wth the bat Mobilia,Bray and Whitehead will do the job with the ball ending any hope the helpless hilly billys had.

If Morang have any chance at all they need Roberts,Docherty,Lee,Lester and Mills all to make some runs 100/160 wont win you many games of cricket ask the boys from Mill Park. Monts last roll of the dice the loser as no hope of finals and will be better of takeing an early cricket trip.

This will be a Demolition job the Franks will start to fall faster than Muckhole undies in a whore house. Mill Park have left there run 10 games to late but will smash the Franks and still be the best team in Mill Park as they all ways have been. With Ohalloran and Lewis both going for 5 plus an over last game:eek: on that shit hole they call a ground could go as high as 10 this game.

New will crush Bundoora like I crush cans of beer. Bundoora will have no answer this week and for the rest of the season real waste of time really.

College will win and only just in a shit house game of cricket.

Whittlesea will belt the shit out of Thommo giving them some hope for next season. Mean while Soly will be looking for a new job grape vine has it Stars are the front runner :rolleyes: Jason the HEAD King golden duck.

Silly Mid;319135 said:
What an end to the season.... very close up top!
Correct me if im wrong but...

Franks 45 points

NEW
Eltham College
Yarrambat
Sth Morang all on 33 points.

Monty
Thomo
Hursty on 27 points...

Who would of thought.

Mont, P/Hill & Hurst on 27.
Thomo & Mill Park on 21.

beenaround;320070 said:

Morangs batting is way overdue, and if they are going to make the finals, they need to fire NOW ! will just get the points.

Franks will struggle a bit in the bowling department without "stiffy" (get well soon mate). watch out for another heart stopper for the franks...
too close to call.

sick of saying that B.United are overdue for runs, they will get SMASHED by NEW.

Thomo United will end their own season, by having a shocker this match. (no offence intended guys).

I think this week we didn't execute our plans well. Brett won't have two bad games in a row expect him to bounce back bigtime!! Trav a bit down on Saturday but he's a battler so he will come good. Greg still bowling well and creating chances and Robby Thomas has been very unlucky this season so really looking for him to get some wickets coming into Finals. Im sure the guys will do a great job this week without "Stiffy"!!

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

Concussion;320065 said:
My Tips Round 10:

* Yarrambat to get over the line against Panton Hill. Dont rate the Hill away from their baseball field.
* Montmorency will post a modest score against Morang's good attack but Morang wont make it, Mont to win in a low scoring game.
* St Francis to get back on the horse and beat Mill Park. However Stewart may take a fancy to Sycamore reserve. But ill back white lightning to do the damage if he's playing.* My upset for the round is Bundy Utd to knock off Wanderers. I reckon theyll get back to a big big score this game. Both teams will make over 300.
* The College back in winning form and will get over Hursty in another low scoring game due to the VERY BIG AND SLOW college ground. Sadowy may bowl 30+ overs. 180-200 will be too big a total.
* Thommo Utd to keep their slim hopes alive with 6 points (only) against Whittlesea.

After this weeks performance i think "white lightning" might be getting to his head concussion :p

The Wizz;320053 said:

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

My Tips Round 10:

* St Francis to get back on the horse and beat Mill Park. However Stewart may take a fancy to Sycamore reserve. But ill back white lightning to do the damage if he's playing.
* My upset for the round is Bundy Utd to knock off Wanderers. I reckon theyll get back to a big big score this game. Both teams will make over 300.

The_Specialist;320147 said:
I think this week we didn't execute our plans well. Brett won't have two bad games in a row expect him to bounce back bigtime!! Trav a bit down on Saturday but he's a battler so he will come good. Greg still bowling well and creating chances and Robby Thomas has been very unlucky this season so really looking for him to get some wickets coming into Finals. Im sure the guys will do a great job this week without "Stiffy"!!

Please note that I did not say that you would lose, just that it would be a bit tougher without Stiffy, as he has done a great job this season, and as for Hairy, I really hope that his luck turns around after everything he has been through lately.
Travs still a "cuddly medium pacer" though ! :D

The Wizz;320053 said:

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

Yarrambat will beat panton hill after upsetting the Francs, they are making there charge towards the finals

South Morang will fight back and beat Montmerency

St Francis wont lose 2 in a row and will get revenge on Mill Park...

Danger game for NEW, BU are a team that either get bowled out cheap or make 400, im going for the upset and picking BU.

The collegians will continue there form and will go close to beating hurstbridge outright

Thomastown will beat whittlesea easily...

legend of a bear;320102 said:
No, No, No, No, No & No.

The big question is:

Is Dogga playing for the College this week? I was under the impression that he got suspended for 2 matches, -I assume he appealed. Obviously that was based on the fact that Strickland, Strickland & West didnt play last game. -very sneaky!!
Anyway, if Dogga doesnt play this week, I honestly cant see College winning against Hurstbridge.

Welcome back from your holiday bear. Bad news is Flinders is due for a big one.

The Wizz;320053 said:

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

too close to call.

Concussion;320065 said:
My Tips Round 10:

my tips
yarrambat just big ronnie will get some runs
morang to bounce back against a poor mont
st francis easily
tipping bundoora to have another random come from no where 400 game on north elthams dust bowl
hurstbridge to end a very soft collegians finals hopes
thommo but eagles will fight
good luck to all

Teapicker;318681 said:
4. deleted
7. De;eted

Picker Out

that is all

This will be a Demolition job, the Franks will start to fall faster than Muckhole undies in a whore house.

hahaha classic now that would be fast.:eek::eek::D

nick geno;320086 said:

that is all

The Wizz;320296 said:
This will be a Demolition job, the Franks will start to fall faster than Muckhole undies in a whore house.

hahaha classic now that would be fast.:eek::eek::D

and not very pretty i would think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wizz;320053 said:

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

Bats will win if the have come down from their victory last week against the Franks. Apparently there was line dancing in the streets to all hours last Saturday Night until they turned the electricity off at 10pm.

Sth Morang who can't bat against Mont who can't bowl. This game is the equivalent of Bangledesh vs Kenya. No one cares.

Franks to bounce back this week just. Old man Lewis last seen getting the ball off the roof from one of his frightning Froat Cutters that he bowled at Yarrambat.

NEW to continue on their march to the Flag with a flogging of the Bundoora Spooners.

College to lose only because they feel the need to go out in sympathy for the Franks.

Whittlesea to beat an over rated Thommo United.

Concussion;320065 said:
My Tips Round 10:

- Yarrambat easily. Bray best young player in the comp. Won't win the flag but will cause headaches.
- I thought Morang were due last week. Mont should be too good IMO and put an end to Morang's season, at least they were competitive this year.
- St. Francis by a lot. One minor hiccup, still far too good. Could make 400+ if batting first.
- Wanderers in a similar frame to Y'bat but bowling lets them down. I'm going to agree with a BU upset.
- Sadowy good but not good enough to take on College by himself. College still a flag chance IMO.
- Thommo to win and win well. Would love to see an outright because I think TU are still among the better sides. Congrats to Matty George on his rep selection.

Spot in Barclay still up for grabs....

The Wizz;320053 said:

No, No, No, No, No & No.

The big question is:

just saw this on the dv website

Nillumbik Council has just closed 14 grounds:
Arthurs Creek Reserve, Campbell Street Reserve
Diamond Creek East Primary, Diamond Hills Reserve
Eltham High School, Lower Eltham Park #2 (front)
North Eltham Main Oval, North Eltham Adventure Playground
Kangaroo Ground Oval, Marngrook Reserve
Hurstbridge High #2, Plenty Park
Wattle Glen War Memorial Park, St. Andrews Recreation Reserve

wtf??

The Ghost;320093 said:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Bite me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bundoora;320520 said:
just saw this on the dv website

Nillumbik Council has just closed 14 grounds:
Arthurs Creek Reserve, Campbell Street Reserve
Diamond Creek East Primary, Diamond Hills Reserve
Eltham High School, Lower Eltham Park #2 (front)
North Eltham Main Oval, North Eltham Adventure Playground
Kangaroo Ground Oval, Marngrook Reserve
Hurstbridge High #2, Plenty Park
Wattle Glen War Memorial Park, St. Andrews Recreation Reserve

wtf??

apparently nillumbik council have blown the budget on diamond creeks
ground, which means north eltham miss out on getting there ground converted to summer grass. Nillumbik council have to be the biggest morons going around, they are a joke

The Wizz;320053 said:

Yarrambat v Panton Hill

Montmorency v Sth Morang

St Francis v Mill Park

Yarrambat will be way to strong for The hill billys. Bray,Shaw and Stewart to fire wth the bat Mobilia,Bray and Whitehead will do the job with the ball ending any hope the helpless hilly billys had.

If Morang have any chance at all they need Roberts,Docherty,Lee,Lester and Mills all to make some runs 100/160 wont win you many games of cricket ask the boys from Mill Park. Monts last roll of the dice the loser as no hope of finals and will be better of takeing an early cricket trip.

This will be a Demolition job the Franks will start to fall faster than Muckhole undies in a whore house. Mill Park have left there run 10 games to late but will smash the Franks and still be the best team in Mill Park as they all ways have been. With Ohalloran and Lewis both going for 5 plus an over last game:eek: on that shit hole they call a ground could go as high as 10 this game.

New will crush Bundoora like I crush cans of beer. Bundoora will have no answer this week and for the rest of the season real waste of time really.

College will win and only just in a shit house game of cricket.

Whittlesea will belt the shit out of Thommo giving them some hope for next season. Mean while Soly will be looking for a new job grape vine has it Stars are the front runner :rolleyes: Jason the HEAD King golden duck.

Grandstand;320187 said:
Welcome back from your holiday bear. Bad news is Flinders is due for a big one.

The Bear and Flinders, love to be at the pre match weigh in, the scales would be under a bit of duress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back