DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

Nudie Run;328423 said:
I think you are right bear Mill Park will score a upset win against NEW and you blokes will sneak in

i think the first week of the finals will be

St Francis v South Morang
Yarrambat v College

what do people think?

and Brett Lewis for the medel

I think you may be right, NEW didnt look that flash Saturday!

As for the medel I think your good self and Mr. Lewis would be a very fair bet!

Nudie Run;328423 said:
I think you are right bear Mill Park will score a upset win against NEW and you blokes will sneak in

Yarrambat v College

what do people think?

Hey Nudie rumour has it your sucking up to Bear to get out of buying him a slab!

Finals will be:
St.Francis V College
NEW V Yarrambat (At yarrambat with ground closure)

Gutto for the medal. Heard its already back from the engravers.

Concussion;328431 said:
Hey Nudie rumour has it your sucking up to Bear to get out of buying him a slab!

Finals will be:
St.Francis V College

i agree concussion, i think gutto would have to be the best cricketer that money shield would have had to have seen EVER. i have heard that their giving gutto the front seat so that he doesn't have to walk to far when he picks up the medal...long live the king!!!!!!!!!!!

after getting 2 on the weekend, if morang make it, he might have to give the slab that gutto's owes you to the coach to get a game in the finals.

Concussion;328431 said:

Finals will be:
St.Francis V College

Jeez if i was from NE I'd be pissed off if the above comes to fruition, finish second and give 3rd a home final...

Gutto has done enough for the medal imo, however good players play well in finals....finals performances are what people are and should be remembered by.

Appreciate the few messages in regards to the Gleeson Medal. I am compiling a list and will wait until the conclusion of this weeks game. The medal presentation is not until the 20th March.

I would love a few more ideas pm'ed to me if you have the time.

Also when the finals start any other types of betting you wish to see pm me and I will look at.

Cheers

CC
Mod

one shot;328436 said:
i agree concussion, i think gutto would have to be the best cricketer that money shield would have had to have seen EVER. i have heard that their giving gutto the front seat so that he doesn't have to walk to far when he picks up the medal...long live the king!!!!!!!!!!!

after getting 2 on the weekend, if morang make it, he might have to give the slab that gutto's owes you to the coach to get a game in the finals.

the front row table will be so his big head and massive biceps :rolleyes: dont bump into everyone else in the room as makes his way up to the stage.

hopefully he also gets a $40 Dan Murphy voucher with the award...then i might see the slab that he AND all his team mates wanted to talk about after day 1 of our match.

as for my 2 on the weekend...we all know i'm no good against fast bowling, and Ford is the quickest in the comp by a mile.

The Wizz;327342 said:
What $20,000 raised on the Thursday night and having the Whittlesea boys at out tern is not helping them out? Keep trying Soly one day you might get there>:rolleyes:

It was your home game but it is our ground and club rooms RESPECT is what this is all about,something your club knows nothing about!

Maybe you should spend less time on chat forums and more time working on your game......880 posts, what a gun...(not like our President)

Concussion;328431 said:

Finals will be:
St.Francis V College

Hope Nudie isnt expecting much of a wedding present from the Bear.

Bats & Morang to win outright, NEW to win buy 20-30 runs, College to win by 100 runs, but miss out on %. How funny would that be :D:D:D

St. Francis Vs NEW
Bats Vs Morang

legend of a bear;328448 said:
the front row table will be so his big head and massive biceps :rolleyes: dont bump into everyone else in the room as makes his way up to the stage.

hopefully he also gets a $40 Dan Murphy voucher with the award...then i might see the slab that he AND all his team mates wanted to talk about after day 1 of our match.

as for my 2 on the weekend...we all know i'm no good against fast bowling, and Ford is the quickest in the comp by a mile.

who's quicker fordie or trav... trav did beat you for pace from were i was standing that day.:eek:

legend of a bear;328370 said:
wow...sounds like its on!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

looks like your in for a big arvo saturday bear, looking at the other results you probably have to pass them a.s.a.p, stick em in straight away and hope they're nice enough to make a game of it.
you would be extremely unlucky to miss out on 45points!!

P.S - Noticed Dale bowled 4th change, batting allrounder these days is he??

one shot;328454 said:
who's quicker fordie or trav... trav did beat you for pace from were i was standing that day.:eek:

haha...pissa.

Definately Trav...but only because he waddles in like a little fat duck, and sends down his thunderbolts most unexpectantly!!

Kookaburra Boy;328366 said:
Maybe you should spend less time on chat forums and more time working on your game......880 posts, loser....

As I said keep trying Soly one day you might just get there! Im not holding my breath>:rolleyes:

Wouldnt have any thing to do with Mill Park SMASHING you guys all over the park and costing you a finals spot would it??

one shot;328436 said:

whats going on with the with the batting order at the franks? some bloke batting at 3 one week and then at 4 the next making runs and its not berthet or duggin and this person is making runs, is there swinging from you know where? how many times dropped? would have to be at least five times:D
are you living up to your name ONE SHOT?:eek:

Bundoora;328387 said:
looks like your in for a big arvo saturday bear, looking at the other results you probably have to pass them a.s.a.p, stick em in straight away and hope they're nice enough to make a game of it.
you would be extremely unlucky to miss out on 45points!!

P.S - Noticed Dale bowled 4th change, batting allrounder these days is he??

nah...we're just looking for 1st innings points, and hoping to avoid the wooden spoon.
my tip is that Groomy will earn his $8,000 +car +job +phone +super +seaside condo, and mill park will beat NEW.
if not, we'll take 5th.
dale...as i said at the start of the year, he's finished!! too old, too slow. the only guys he scare's nowadays is Eltham College, and we all know thats not that hard. :p

one shot;328454 said:

Trav has a quicker follow through, because he rolls down the pitch after he bowls it like a big ball of cheese:D:D:cool:

legend of a bear;328406 said:
nah...we're just looking for 1st innings points, and hoping to avoid the wooden spoon.
my tip is that Groomy will earn his $8,000 +car +job +phone +super +seaside condo, and mill park will beat NEW.
if not, we'll take 5th.
dale...as i said at the start of the year, he's finished!! too old, too slow. the only guys he scare's nowadays is Eltham College, and we all know thats not that hard. :p

Yarrambat v College

what do people think?

Nudie Run;328461 said:
whats going on with the with the batting order at the franks? some bloke batting at 3 one week and then at 4 the next making runs and its not berthet or duggin and this person is making runs, is there swinging from you know where? how many times dropped? would have to be at least five times:D

stop talking crap gutto...where's my slab?

Nudie Run;328423 said:

Yarrambat v College

what do people think?

I think you may be right, NEW didnt look that flash Saturday!

As for the medel I think your good self and Mr. Lewis would be a very fair bet!

Nudie Run;328423 said:

Yarrambat v College

what do people think?

Finals will be:
St.Francis V College

Concussion;328431 said:

Finals will be:
St.Francis V College

Nudie Run;328461 said:

accordingly to one J Berthet the luckiest bloke playing the game, breaks the little fella's heart.

nudie don't try and deflect the talk away from your stella season, runs, wickets, rep team and would be a monty to captain coach the Money shield team of the year if one was chosen. your ace!! :p

Concussion;328431 said:

Finals will be:
St.Francis V College

Jeez if i was from NE I'd be pissed off if the above comes to fruition, finish second and give 3rd a home final...

Gutto has done enough for the medal imo, however good players play well in finals....finals performances are what people are and should be remembered by.

one shot;328475 said:
accordingly to one J Berthet the luckiest bloke playing the game, breaks the little fella's heart.

nudie don't try and deflect the talk away from your stella season, runs, wickets, rep team and would be a monty to captain coach the Money shield team of the year if one was chosen. your ace!! :p

When i grow up i wish i could be like him, he is my idol, Move over Guy Sebastian Gutto is our man.:rolleyes:

one shot;328436 said:

one shot;328475 said:

i just do my best for the team one shot and helping the team to get to the big dance thats all i am just a local cricketer like you but if i had your talent i would be a champion:D

Concussion;328431 said:

Finals will be:
St.Francis V College

Hope Nudie isnt expecting much of a wedding present from the Bear.

Bats & Morang to win outright, NEW to win buy 20-30 runs, College to win by 100 runs, but miss out on %. How funny would that be :D:D:D

St. Francis Vs NEW
Bats Vs Morang

Nudie Run;328479 said:
i just do my best for the team one shot and helping the team to get to the big dance thats all i am just a local cricketer like you but if i had your talent i would be a champion:D

okay...enough already you lot, -you're making me sick!

WHERE'S MY F...ING SLAB:mad::mad::mad:

legend of a bear;328448 said:

Medel;328478 said:
When i grow up i wish i could be like him, he is my idol, Move over Guy Sebastian Gutto is our man.:rolleyes:

you told me that the guy who can count to potato was your idol because he has the same IQ as you and you feel you can relate well with him:p

one shot;328454 said:

haha...pissa.

Definately Trav...but only because he waddles in like a little fat duck, and sends down his thunderbolts most unexpectantly!!

Nudie Run;328483 said:
you told me that the guy who can count to potato was your idol because he has the same IQ as you and you feel you can relate well with him:p

Yeh thats right but i stole it from the Guttos Family album, it had a comment on the back as "Bretts finest Moment". I love that little guy.:D

one shot;328436 said:

legend of a bear;328482 said:
okay...enough already you lot, -you're making me sick!

WHERE'S MY F...ING SLAB:mad::mad::mad:

i will get it to you in the next week, sounds like you havent had a beer for a while and the anger is starting to build up like a big angry bear:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back