DVCA Money Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Money Shield

Nudie Run;331318 said:
Understand that may be low however the words said to him about his 6 year old daughter was just down right disgusting. I would rather get a wooden spoon slapped in my face than someone saying that about my family.

i agree mate, what was said about his daurghter was disgusting and she should never have been involved at all, dont have a problem with a few of the boys throwing out phone calls but it was taken way to far and i think its fair to say it wont be happening again

Crick;331791 said:
Your just a moron like the rest of the idiots who decided to get on the blower. I couldn't care less what names you decide to call me, but at the end of the day peoples families were brought into it. No matter how many apologies are given by you and your club, NE have stooped to the lowest possible form of abuse. I would put a couple bucks on it that you were involved and now looking to make yourself look apologetic over the matter because your cat like the rest of your mates who were involved.

haha keep jawring off mate your a joke, i was 100% not involved so you might want to check up on your facts, i know who was involved and all of them are genuinely sorry for what they did, so stop chewing knob and crawl back to the hole you came from

can hit the ball!;331298 said:

dont think details are called for on here mate, long story short, phone calls were made to person and were taken to far now some people will have to bear the concerquences

spider88;331874 said:
haha keep jawring off mate your a joke, i was 100% not involved so you might want to check up on your facts, i know who was involved and all of them are genuinely sorry for what they did, so stop chewing knob and crawl back to the hole you came from

No worries... it's alright, what goes around comes around champ. Keep with your name calling.. one day you may have to do it in person and not over a char forum! May be a different story then...

spider88;331339 said:
i agree mate, what was said about his daurghter was disgusting and she should never have been involved at all, dont have a problem with a few of the boys throwing out phone calls but it was taken way to far and i think its fair to say it wont be happening again

Agree. Lets just let this be. On a different note, what are peoples picks?

FieldingAllrounder;331824 said:
Sorry to be pedantic (its in my personality), but 173 is hundred and two runs short of the highest score at the college this year. (Mill Park Money Reserve made 8/275cc :))

But dont let facts get in the way of a good story.

If your so pedantic then why didn't you post this in the Money Reserve thread then?? I thought we were talking about Money Shield here?? But don't let that get in the way of your Ego?

Also just recieved an email from a mate at the college who's orgainisng a charity event at that infamous quoted ground. will post below!

Nudie Run;331271 said:
I would like to express my extreme disappointment with the phone calls made to our ex coach and player on saturday night by a certain team who know who they are. It is the lowest act possible when you involve family members, not to mention a daughter. Imagine if those sorts of disgusting words were uttered to you about your daughter, neice, mother, wife or grandmother. You are scum and you should not be allowed to walk this earth, let alone play cricket.

I think it was more of a revenge act to the "wooden spoon" incident a few years ago. However, this was to more of an extreme extent.
But dude, calling people scum from my club and saying they shouldn't be able to walk this earth? Just little far..

Eltham College Cricket Club & Football Club in conjunction with the School & ExECS have organised a Bushfire Charity Event - Friday 13th March 5pm - 10pm.

There will be a Twenty20 match which will feature a College Team (Cricket Club, Football Club & Ex Students) Vs a Community Team (Local Players & Celebrities)
We have confirmed community players such as Glen Motschall (Panton Hill), Greg Wilson (Eltham), Ash Wood (Macleod), and further players from Montmorency, Research, Hurstbridge etc with celebrity guests who will possibly play pending selection & fixturing of their matches for that weekend, which are Brock Mclean (Demons), Lloyd Mash (Bushrangers), Adam Crosthwaite (Bushrangers), Leigh Montagna (Saints), Ben Johnson (Pies), Brett Thornton (Blues) and more.

There will also be Live Music, Food & Drinks, Kids entertainment such as jumping castle, Raffles, Auction Items such as sporting memorabilia, T-shirt & Stubby holder sales. So get down to the College main oval for a fun filled evening and support this charity event to the fullist whilst enjoying the entertainment on show!

EC_BUSHFIRE_EVENT%20sml.PNG

Sticky Wicket;331107 said:
That's not what I heard from them last Saturday when Simmo and Chippa where on. They seemed to back Yarrmbat, and discussed promotion etc...

Very true, to some extent...
Could you possibly tell me one club that has gone in there, and NOT had their arse kissed though Sticky ??? :p

Crick;331881 said:
No worries... it's alright, what goes around comes around champ. Keep with your name calling.. one day you may have to do it in person and not over a char forum! May be a different story then...

yeah apparently it does, ok mate keep telling yaself that and have a nice day, have fun sittn on the sidelines on the w.e thinking about your wasted season

can hit the ball!;331298 said:

from what the club has said the person involved has accepted the apology of the person who made the comments about his daughter but has decided not to accpet the apologies of two others who made calls from the club.i agree the comments were out of line hope those boys can work it out.

spider88;331893 said:
yeah apparently it does, ok mate keep telling yaself that and have a nice day, have fun sittn on the sidelines on the w.e thinking about your wasted season

sry to interupt ladies but not caring what was said whether it should or should not of been said this is a cricket forum you girls can go to www.whingingbitchingteadrinkingsitdowntopee.com.au and pull each others hair in there this should be for the remaining 4 teams and people who have a genuine interest in what is going on this weekend :p:p:p

spider88;331213 said:
cant wait to see your reply when the wanderers get up this w/e mate, you might have to leave your mobile number so they can give you a call aswell just let you know how much of a muppet you are

Your just a moron like the rest of the idiots who decided to get on the blower. I couldn't care less what names you decide to call me, but at the end of the day peoples families were brought into it. No matter how many apologies are given by you and your club, NE have stooped to the lowest possible form of abuse. I would put a couple bucks on it that you were involved and now looking to make yourself look apologetic over the matter because your cat like the rest of your mates who were involved.

You can carry on as much as you like about the college missing out on finals, they should've beaten both Morang & St Francis when well on top, they beat NEW already and would have beaten Yarrambat with the 173 they made which was the highest score at the college all season in any grade, but that's cricket and we move on, no one to blame but themselves!

I also wouldn't expect NEW to put up much of a whisper this week if it's true they're carrying on and partying so much, and abusing people over the phone about there awesome season and they've still got to win another two games against good opposition, season must be over for them already by the sounds of it???

St Francis & Yarrambat looking the best bets IMO but If Morang can bowl as well as they have all season then they're a huge chance & they have nothing to loose as there's no pressure on them at all to win, should be an interesting weekend & good luck to all..

Crick;331791 said:
Then you would lose a couple of bucks

Not Out!;331812 said:
.....would have beaten Yarrambat with the 173 they made which was the highest score at the college all season in any grade, but that's cricket and we move on, no one to blame but themselves!

Sorry to be pedantic (its in my personality), but 173 is hundred and two runs short of the highest score at the college this year. (Mill Park Money Reserve made 8/275cc :))

Not Out!;331812 said:
You can carry on as much as you like about the college missing out on finals, they should've beaten both Morang & St Francis when well on top, they beat NEW already and would have beaten Yarrambat with the 173 they made which was the highest score at the college all season in any grade, but that's cricket and we move on, no one to blame but themselves!

Thats possibly a bit harsh Mr Not Out !
After all, 173 is still only 173, and with no disrespect meant to Chippa, Bullen and the rest of the boys, having not Gutto that game "could" have made the world of difference...

Owned :eek:

BTW predicting Franks v McKeown G/F :p

Crick;331791 said:

spider88;331874 said:

legend of a bear;332226 said:

I just see the "Frang" being fairly nervous Bear, so they might not be at the top of their game, where as NEW have absolutely zero to lose.

As for the second game, I am purely tipping with my heart :p

If your so pedantic then why didn't you post this in the Money Reserve thread then?? I thought we were talking about Money Shield here?? But don't let that get in the way of your Ego?

Also just recieved an email from a mate at the college who's orgainisng a charity event at that infamous quoted ground. will post below!

Eltham College Cricket Club & Football Club in conjunction with the School & ExECS have organised a Bushfire Charity Event - Friday 13th March 5pm - 10pm.

There will be a Twenty20 match which will feature a College Team (Cricket Club, Football Club & Ex Students) Vs a Community Team (Local Players & Celebrities)
We have confirmed community players such as Glen Motschall (Panton Hill), Greg Wilson (Eltham), Ash Wood (Macleod), and further players from Montmorency, Research, Hurstbridge etc with celebrity guests who will possibly play pending selection & fixturing of their matches for that weekend, which are Brock Mclean (Demons), Lloyd Mash (Bushrangers), Adam Crosthwaite (Bushrangers), Leigh Montagna (Saints), Ben Johnson (Pies), Brett Thornton (Blues) and more.

There will also be Live Music, Food & Drinks, Kids entertainment such as jumping castle, Raffles, Auction Items such as sporting memorabilia, T-shirt & Stubby holder sales. So get down to the College main oval for a fun filled evening and support this charity event to the fullist whilst enjoying the entertainment on show!

EC_BUSHFIRE_EVENT%20sml.PNG

Not Out!;331885 said:

It is the money shield thread knob jockey however you stated that 173 was the highest score in ALL GRADES and fielding allrounder just corrected you saying a team in money reserve scored more than that. No need to try and get stuck into him just because you cant do your research right.

Crick;331881 said:

beenaround;332237 said:
I just see the "Frang" being fairly nervous Bear, so they might not be at the top of their game, where as NEW have absolutely zero to lose.

As for the second game, I am purely tipping with my heart :p

Franks may be nervous, What about the Bats nerves... 2 failed finals campaigns in a matter of years... should smash the struggling Morang. Bats have a bit of pride to hold onto...IF they stumble will they be known as chokers when it comes to finals??

spider88;331893 said:

sry to interupt ladies but not caring what was said whether it should or should not of been said this is a cricket forum you girls can go to www.whingingbitchingteadrinkingsitdowntopee.com.au and pull each others hair in there this should be for the remaining 4 teams and people who have a genuine interest in what is going on this weekend :p:p:p

Tipping the frangas unfortunatly and also tipping Roderick from morang to finally get amongst (proven it at a past club can bat obvisouly struggling on these new decks) the runs for the lions and to bet yarrambat just.

Eye of the tiger;332391 said:
It is the money shield thread knob jockey however you stated that 173 was the highest score in ALL GRADES and fielding allrounder just corrected you saying a team in money reserve scored more than that. No need to try and get stuck into him just because you cant do your research right.

Cheers EOTT, said what I was going to say as what is the point of continuing a convo in a different thread when Not Out! has opened himself to critisism with stating All GRADES. Just assuming probably that only the 1st's can score lots of runs.

Silly Mid;332392 said:
Franks may be nervous, What about the Bats nerves... 2 failed finals campaigns in a matter of years... should smash the struggling Morang. Bats have a bit of pride to hold onto...IF they stumble will they be known as chokers when it comes to finals??

Please explain....?

I don't think you justify calling them struggling when they won one of only two outrights for the season on the weekend. Regardless of whether or not Y'Bat should smash them.

Eye of the tiger;332391 said:

Why don't you read the whole statement I made rather than whingeing about 1 word that I mentioned as "any" not "all" nob jockey? The whole point I was making was that the college have no one to blame but themselves for missing the finals which they so narrowly missed and the reasons why they missed them, and also from what I heard the last 15 overs at Bundy United was some of the best cricket going around?? The College bowling & catching to dismiss Bundy Utd for 93 and give themselves a chance of getting 91 from 42 balls, then falling 5 runs short needing a 6 of the final delivery for an outright win and finals but missing it, is what we should be discussing not how many runs Mill Park 2's made in round 2 or 3 because I personally couldn't give a f*ck about that, and if I did I'd be talking about it in the Money Reserve thread, not here!
As for Beenaround you're right no Gutto, no College could have came into the equation.. But we'll never know will we? Apparently he sewed up the Gleeson at Bundy Utd on Saturday anyway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back