DVCA Off-Season 202021

they do last considerably longer.
But they are a tad more expensive. It will never happen anyway. It would be a waste on hard wickets.
it’s more of a perfect world wish

they do last considerably longer.
But they are a tad more expensive. It will never happen anyway. It would be a waste on hard wickets.
it’s more of a perfect world wish

Exactly right. As nice as it would be to have Dukes balls, their purpose is and always has been for turf wickets. Regardless of how decent a cricket ball we use, a synthetic pitch will not ensure the longevity of the pill

Yeah I’ve found it’s been very beneficial to sides to make sure they look after the ball. This season might suck in that aspect of things
I haven’t played for a few years now. Don’t think I ever did play on one of the new pitches.
They do look a bit more fluffy these days, not sure if that helps the bowler at all

I'd think now with no junior footy, we start normal time, miss the AFL Grand Final weekend, and make up that weekend with a weekend of 2 x one dayers?

Have just seen Thomo United’s Facebook. Signed Matt Del Mastro, another one gone from Old Paradians
That's what you get when you are a shit club, sign shit coaches and have a shit culture. Having said that, United seem to be on the way up. Certainly putting themselves ahead of almost everyone, cutting dead weight and finding quality replacements.

Last edited:
Back