DVCA Off-Season 2021

Going back a few conversations, does anyone know whether the DVCA are planning on implementing coloured kits for the upcoming season? Heard some whispers about it a few months back, but nothing since then. One day cricket in the year 2021, should not be played in whites.

It's not like the DVCA tell anyone anything. Not anything about a postponement of the season, estimation of a new start date or that it will be one-dayers. At the end of the day it's all rumours cause the DVCA don't know how to communicate.
And then they'll probably just say it's too hard to organise when they announce everything a week out. It's not like other competitions are quiet and not announcing things. Pretty annoying it would be good to have some information about the season to get excited about and plan things around.

VTCA have some fixtures out on their website, Just 1st X1 and up to round 5. OneDay games until Christmas, Coloured clothing for 1sts and 2nds.

Coloured clothing is going to be the least of our problems, every backed up emergency room makes is less and less likely we're going to get back on the field next month.

Coloured clothing is going to be the least of our problems, every backed up emergency room makes is less and less likely we're going to get back on the field next month.
Hearing that the DVCA will more than likely ignore Cricket Victoria’s recommendation that clubs conduct three weeks of training prior to the season, and look to get started ASAP. November 6 start date is the word.

If that were the case, may as well cancel society.
From reading the papers we are on track to come out earlier.
If we come out on a Friday night before there are games there could be some sore and sorry lads around.

You'll have to forgive me for being pessimistic at what, 8 weeks into the "snap 7 day lock down". Couldn't care less what Cricket Australia says, if we can start, just start, stuff training.

We'll see and I'll believe we are playing when I'm out there marking center.

Back