DVCA Off-Season 2022

Worthington, Ceravolo and Giuliani the ones I know of. Hearing word that Steele is meeting with other clubs too

LOL, Worthington, the old rubber ball bounces off in another direction again. What's that, over ten senior clubs before he turns 30?

LOL, Worthington, the old rubber ball bounces off in another direction again. What's that, over ten senior clubs before he turns 30?
Tell them all to go to Monty. Check book is well and truely open, might as well live it up while the goings good. It’s worked so well for clubs in the past.

Mass exodus at lalor, will be interesting how they go this year

I’ve heard Beau Carroll on his way out - few clubs have heard of his 100% record and are throwing the book at him. Lalor taken Pepsi Max out the fridge is a big reason he’s walking out on them. Watch this space!

Yep I spoke to Tony, lot of money for Ceravolo. 14k for 2 seasons and some sponsorship at Rosebank, good on him for making his $$

That's outrageous. Not a single person in the DVCA is worth that kind of cash to play one level above street cricket, but if clubs are going to be stupid enough to throw that money around, can't blame someone for taking it.

That's outrageous. Not a single person in the DVCA is worth that kind of cash to play one level above street cricket, but if clubs are going to be stupid enough to throw that money around, can't blame someone for taking it.
Some of the rumours getting around about how much some blokes are on might be true but I’ll bet the vast majority of them are massively over the actual numbers.

Agree, can’t blame players for taking a paycheque with the price of Grant Hackett’s these days.

Back