DVCA Off-Season 2023

Your club is in division 2, champion. Utterly delusional.
What a sad life you must live to go into a clubs Facebook page, copy and paste a comment, then try and be tough and bag the post.

is there anything incorrect in what he said.
7 Senior Teams
2 Vets Teams
18 Junior Teams.
Total of 27 teams
Nearly 300 players representing the club weekly.

Thats a pretty good community club if you ask anyone.

Barclay Shield team doesn’t make you a good club, it means you have very handy team.

I thing PP stick to commenting on Tic Toc videos.

What a sad life you must live to go into a clubs Facebook page, copy and paste a comment, then try and be tough and bag the post.

is there anything incorrect in what he said.
7 Senior Teams
2 Vets Teams
18 Junior Teams.
Total of 27 teams
Nearly 300 players representing the club weekly.

Thats a pretty good community club if you ask anyone.

Barclay Shield team doesn’t make you a good club, it means you have very handy team.

I thing PP stick to commenting on Tic Toc videos.
With all those 300 players representing your club, surely you can find 11 that will put up a fight in second division. Scary times for your mob. Could we see a double relegation.

Just another one to highlight the importance of the reserve grades. Just have a look at some D and E grade results. You’ve got Panton Hills twos playing against Riversides 4th XI. And beating up on kids. There’s no winners here for anyone. Really needs to be stamped out next year. Also makes fixtures so much easier. If your ones go up so do your twos. Exactly the same as NFNL footy. How hard can it be?!?

With all those 300 players representing your club, surely you can find 11 that will put up a fight in second division. Scary times for your mob. Could we see a double relegation.
Poor day yesterday. Still one and one.

A long way to go.

You are still a small person trolling clubs Facebook pages to make yourself feel better.

I hear that Bundoora now has more Indians then aussies another 5 walked out this week going to Mumbai down there feel for the lads like Declan paras who stayed and has to listen to them talk there rubbish mate this is Australia fit in or ******** off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shut up Luke, he said community club, nothing about on field
Who on earth is Luke?

Hard to be the best community cricket club in the DV when you’re not very good at cricket I would’ve thought. At least they’ll have some middle aged units take them to glory in G2 this summer. That’ll be terrific!

Last edited:
Who on earth is Luke?

Hard to be the best community cricket club in the DV when you’re not very good at cricket I would’ve thought. At least they’ll have some middle aged units take them to glory in G2 this summer. That’ll be terrific!
Did the Bears do something to you when you were young. Hold a grudge.

Tell me what team and or club that doesn’t have middle aged men playing in any of their teams.

For the record our G2 (7ths) will have a 59yo captain and a 72yo VC and keeper. Sounds like a couple of “units” to me.

i would spend more tim having ago at a team that makes over 300 in a 35 over game and only letting 5 batsmen walk to the crease.

Cmon children. How about we all stop chucking mud at other clubs for a change. Surely we are better than that.
There is only one child in this argument. Obsessed in putting down a local cricket club, whose sole purpose is to get people playing cricket. Nothing more nothing less.

Never really had a good experience v banyule myself, old blokes beating up on kids, not shaking hands after the game, not sticking around for a beer after the game (unless at their rooms) Left a lasting impression. Hopefully ocka can turn them around on and off field for their sake as numbers obviously isn't an issue

Back