DVCA Off-Season 2023

Never really had a good experience v banyule myself, old blokes beating up on kids, not shaking hands after the game, not sticking around for a beer after the game (unless at their rooms) Left a lasting impression. Hopefully ocka can turn them around on and off field for their sake as numbers obviously isn't an issue
What utter crap.

As someone who plays in the lower grades, I’ve been on the end of some serious beltings. So much so that the DVCA changes the rules for dropping players down.

Have we played an older player who could play higher, guilty as every club. But in those days we didn’t have the juniors as we today.

Also utter BS re not staying for drinks. We travel more than any club (equal with Heidelberg). Only time we don’t stay is if we have a club function. We apologies if this occurs.

There is a lot of unsubstantiated crap that gets flung. Never any proof.

I Will defend my club, but will also accept when we over step. We’re not perfect.

Also failed to mention that we have over 50 kids trying out cricket via Blast Cricket. Definitely makes us one of the largest community clubs in Melbourne, let alone DVCA.

Never really had a good experience v banyule myself, old blokes beating up on kids, not shaking hands after the game, not sticking around for a beer after the game (unless at their rooms) Left a lasting impression. Hopefully ocka can turn them around on and off field for their sake as numbers obviously isn't an issue

Yea same goes every time I play them they cheat never stay for beer and just completely not in the spirt of the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What utter crap.

As someone who plays in the lower grades, I’ve been on the end of some serious beltings. So much so that the DVCA changes the rules for dropping players down.

Have we played an older player who could play higher, guilty as every club. But in those days we didn’t have the juniors as we today.

Also utter BS re not staying for drinks. We travel more than any club (equal with Heidelberg). Only time we don’t stay is if we have a club function. We apologies if this occurs.

There is a lot of unsubstantiated crap that gets flung. Never any proof.

I Will defend my club, but will also accept when we over step. We’re not perfect.

Also failed to mention that we have over 50 kids trying out cricket via Blast Cricket. Definitely makes us one of the largest community clubs in Melbourne, let alone DVCA.
You musnt have been at the club very long, one player even turned racial not too long ago. As I said, lasting impressions

Yea same goes every time I play them they cheat never stay for beer and just completely not in the spirt of the game

Of all the crap that has been written this takes the cake. Cheating. Last year a B Grade a captain didn’t walk (4 at the time) when umpired by his own team mate, goes in to make a ton. Game in F1, same thing, Captain didn’t walk and went onto make a ton. That’s cheating. Bad LBW decisions always goes ways.

I remember not giving a kid not out caught behind. Supposedly he smashed it. The kid didn’t walk as he didn’t know that is what we are all instructed to do. I apologised for my error but I didn’t hear or see it.

You musnt have been at the club very long, one player even turned racial not too long ago. As I said, lasting impressions
Not to mention a middle aged father took the place of his own son in a lower grade grand final a few years back! Grim stuff.

Time for Veally… Sorry “Underarm” to open the other eye for a change. You can’t defend the indefensible.

I wanna know what everyone recons on cheating and who are the biggest cheaters in the comp
I would save riverside lalor Bundoora banyule what’s your opinion

Back