DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of angst towards Mont there too. Sounds like you asked Ash Wood for a game and he told you where to go.
what are you talking about? never met the guy only repeating what i heard.. U lot make me laugh. Come back on for first time in 2 months and your all running around like headless chooks! I dont even know half the people i wrote about but if you go on pub talk and certain circles the mail is all correct. Personally i dont like rumours and innuendos cos most of it is bulldust. But thats what you lot seem to do on a daily basis. I actually feel sorry for some of you who live your lives thru this website.. Hope your actions on the field say more than your words on here! Cheerio go boro

on the wrong train there tonga.. never coached never will. played against you in round 3. u didnt bat but we got skips out cheap (any clues there). had a mate who played against you the week after you made a ton against the blind school and you told him the coach stinks for not picking you in the ones. Ring a bell?

Well done. You can read MyCricket results. Stop trying to throw people off the scent of who you are. You were sacked by Thomastown....... AGAIN.

I got dropped from the ones because I missed a game to go interstate for a wedding. Fair call. And yes, I hated getting dropped. Who doesn't? Does no way mean I hate the coach you goose.

what are you talking about? never met the guy only repeating what i heard.. U lot make me laugh. Come back on for first time in 2 months and your all running around like headless chooks! I dont even know half the people i wrote about but if you go on pub talk and certain circles the mail is all correct. Personally i dont like rumours and innuendos cos most of it is bulldust. But thats what you lot seem to do on a daily basis. I actually feel sorry for some of you who live your lives thru this website.. Hope your actions on the field say more than your words on here! Cheerio go boro

Your quote, "Personally i dont like rumours and innuendos cos most of it is bulldust" yet you then write "I dont even know half the people i wrote about" ..... I think we have seen the fool here..... throwing around aimless digs at blokes and clubs is not good to do, think about it, who are you doing a favour to?? certainly not your mates at Boro. And yes there is drama between ex and current President, that is a fact. As it is that 4 of Boro's best 1st XI players from last season wont be seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back