DVCA: The best club in the dvca?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: The best club in the dvca?

all day!;283991 said:
yer he goes alright...there is another dyson who can also play the game

There is about 30 of them at Bundoora. Whether they can play the game is another thing. Played against Roy and he is a deadset battler.

Think there is a Clinton that goes ok??

another_ton;284085 said:
There is about 30 of them at Bundoora. Whether they can play the game is another thing. Played against Roy and he is a deadset battler.

Think there is a Clinton that goes ok??

must be clinton

looks like rain has settled :mad:

NEWCC are easily the best club in the DVCA,
strong junior program with some juniors playin high grades (Forster, Reid, Cisek, Sandy)
Looks like a promosing senior future as the average age for our ones is appro. 21.8

all day!;283991 said:
yer he goes alright...there is another dyson who can also play the game

the dyson name is massive throughout bundoora, and has been a massive contribution to make our club what it is today. bundoora is also a strong club with a big turnout at milo cricket and a fair amount of teams throught the league.

fmr_13;282854 said:
hahah oh dear, another person who knows me .

north eltham have always had a strong junior program , but seem to be falling away as of late.
who was in charge during the good times ?

North Eltham's junior development is still functioning with a very similar set up to the good times and is looking strong with over 80 under 12's and about 50 milo kids.

The ACFC;291963 said:
North Eltham's junior development is still functioning with a very similar set up to the good times and is looking strong with over 80 under 12's and about 50 milo kids.

Looks good for the future for us Wanderers

I think its funny that

the so called plenty super coach of under 12's is from DCCC

it proves the strengh of diamond creek at the moment and if ther young guns in A grade start to fire watch out every one

and to hows that?

dale tassone play district cricket at carlton and came back to dccc due to not getting along with coaching staff

ramma;282960 said:
you are a massive twit. who cares who is coachin your under 12s, district player or "one of the best captain coachs ever" doesnt mean s***. this doesnt demonstrate their ability to give everyone ago and pick out individual weaknesses, and im sure as u state that the 'rate of premierships in junior level' is all you blokes are worried about.

hey mate when your no good club win 4 flags in a row theen we might start saying that your comments are true you peanut

coverdrive18;292349 said:
I think its funny that

the so called plenty super coach of under 12's is from DCCC

it proves the strengh of diamond creek at the moment and if ther young guns in A grade start to fire watch out every one

and to hows that?

dale tassone play district cricket at carlton and came back to dccc due to not getting along with coaching staff

yes dale is a good cricketer but theres one bad thing about his game he is a good bat but would be a much better bat if he keeps his mouth shut when he is batting and just let his bat do the talking and he will make some runs this year but if he wants to open his mouth he would want to spend a bit of time in the middle and make a few runs.

No Good at cricket;287463 said:
NEWCC are easily the best club in the DVCA,
strong junior program with some juniors playin high grades (Forster, Reid, Cisek, Sandy)
Looks like a promosing senior future as the average age for our ones is appro. 21.8

only because BT is FINALLY playing where he should be ! LOL
otherwise, the average age would be 47.3 ! :D

beenaround;293183 said:
only because BT is FINALLY playing where he should be ! LOL
otherwise, the average age would be 47.3 ! :D

Thats just how old he is isn't it ??? LOL
Nah he has been a great bowler for NEW over the past years, He has been deserving of his spot just as much as the bloke next to him.

No Good at cricket;293195 said:
Thats just how old he is isn't it ??? LOL
Nah he has been a great bowler for NEW over the past years, He has been deserving of his spot just as much as the bloke next to him.

Could'nt agree more, but having know him for so long, it is my job, no, my DUTY to take the piss out of him. :p

beenaround;293197 said:
Could'nt agree more, but having know him for so long, it is my job, no, my DUTY to take the piss out of him. :p

Fair enough, It is great for all the juniors to have such a great club icon to play with in the twos. Him and Phill Harris raise the 2's average age by quite a bit don't you rekon ??? LOL

No Good at cricket;293198 said:
Fair enough, It is great for all the juniors to have such a great club icon to play with in the twos. Him and Phill Harris raise the 2's average age by quite a bit don't you rekon ??? LOL

Not gunna comment on Phil, as he absolutely smashed us this year.
Scum bag ;)

FieldingAllrounder;293243 said:
Whilst success on the field is important, which club have the best blokes in the valley?

Madrid Magic best blokes I have ever meet.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back