DVCA Under 14 banter

Re: DVCA Under 14 banter

batting allrounder;326192 said:
So lets talk about finals.
we'll star wif the `teal' league first

1st-Macleod 45 pts
key players: Ben Lennon,Shane Doherty,Ejaaz Alavi,Joe Langford,Tom Goulding
verdict: should win semi and i think will go on and win granny.

2nd-Research 39 pts
key players: Josh Turner, Cale Skidmore,Brandon Jones and Tim Petts
verdict: have done very well to only have lost 1 game but i dont think they can go all the way but they have one of the best captains in Josh T.

3rd-St.Francis 37 pts
key players:Rheece Lewis,Paul Dempsey,Gavin Teague and Dan McGinty
verdict: will go allong way in finals if rheece paul and gavin clik.

4th-Diamond Creek 33 pts
key players:Matthew Freeman,Harley Smith,Tremayne Ryder,Robbie Phelan
verdict: Have what it takes but they have to beat St francis in rd 9 to make sure there in.

5th-Epping 33 pts
key players: Leigh Judd and Travis van de Kolk
verdict: arent in the top 4 best teams but could still be lucky anything can happen on any given day.

Blue

1st-Lower Plenty 49 pts
key players: Liam Hunt, Sam Staples, Matthew Byron
verdict: Havent lost yet and are the only team sure to make finals. A very good allround team.

2nd-Riverside 33 pts
key players:Joseph Bergman,Lachlan Potter,Jayden Boddy and Seb Linssen
verdict: Again a good allround team but could still get kicked out,all they need to do is beat Eltham.

3rd-Thomastown United 33 pts
key players:Thomas Emmins,Dean Crockett,Gaurav Joshi,Jake MCswain
verdict: have beat some good teams and should make finals with MY in last game,i think they could go all the way but lack depth.

4th- Eltham 31 pts
key players: Oscar Beuchamp and Andy Lamont
verdict: a very lucky team but have played well with the side thay hav, andy lamont is by far ther best and for eltham to make finals they must beat riverside

5th-North Eltham 30 PTS:
key players:Luke Sandy,Matthew Hinchliffe,Alex curl and Braidon Horkings
verdict:they were dogged by the diamond valley wen they would of vs last place WH But wer offered a draw. I think they can beat Lower and possible snarl a finals spot.

That last one must of just been chucked in there for fun.
plus gavin teague's name should never ever ever be spoken about as a key player or a good player again.

and i love the colour coordination with the teal and blue comps :)

2nd-Riverside 33 pts
verdict: Again a good allround team but could still get kicked out,all they need to do is beat Eltham.

who?

1st-Macleod 45 pts

2nd-Research 39 pts
verdict: have done very well to only have lost 1 game but i dont think they can go all the way but they have one of the best captains in Josh T.

3rd-St.Francis 37 pts

4th-Diamond Creek 33 pts
verdict: Have what it takes but they have to beat St francis in rd 9 to make sure there in.

5th-Epping 33 pts
verdict: arent in the top 4 best teams but could still be lucky anything can happen on any given day.

Blue

1st-Lower Plenty 49 pts
verdict: Havent lost yet and are the only team sure to make finals. A very good allround team.

2nd-Riverside 33 pts

verdict: have beat some good teams and should make finals with MY in last game,i think they could go all the way but lack depth.

4th- Eltham 31 pts
verdict: a very lucky team but have played well with the side thay hav, andy lamont is by far ther best and for eltham to make finals they must beat riverside

5th-North Eltham 30 PTS:
verdict:they were dogged by the diamond valley wen they would of vs last place WH But wer offered a draw. I think they can beat Lower and possible snarl a finals spot.

Eltham are ****ing shit. bunch of ****ing *******s mill park flog them and they still make ****ing finals :)

i played against lachy potter,before the christmas break in G Grade, i think Riverside?
He seemed like a decent u/14, nothing special though.
He's probably better now.

1st-Macleod 45 pts

2nd-Research 39 pts

3rd-St.Francis 37 pts

4th-Diamond Creek 33 pts

5th-Epping 33 pts

Blue

1st-Lower Plenty 49 pts

2nd-Riverside 33 pts

4th- Eltham 31 pts

5th-North Eltham 30 PTS:

im very impressed with the effort!
although, to be picky...
i know you did 4 for most teams but st franics.
RHEECE LEWIS!
heres a stat for you, st francis have had a good year although theyve lost 2 games, rheece lewis has missed 2 games, both the games hes missed theyve lost.
pretty much says it all eii.

and i think macleod and lower plenty have already won it.
mainly lower plenty i think the only way macleod wil get beaten if diamond creek play at there very best and get up on macleod.

hey Alex Curl must feel pretty unlucky not to be chosen for the DVCA squad. He's the number 1 bowler in the DVCA come on.... thoughts?????????

Powerbow5000;327435 said:
hey Alex Curl must feel pretty unlucky not to be chosen for the DVCA squad. He's the number 1 bowler in the DVCA come on.... thoughts?????????

i do not think he deserved a game!!!

Mate Curl took 4/13 on the weekend, and you dont think he deserved a spot???? He's taken 18 wickets for the season in U/14 1s and with an economy rate of 1.8. mate where have you been hiding???

Curl is a good player and probably is in the top 30 u 14s

and this is for mr cricket
Lower Plenty have defianetly not won it, the blue comp is still a 5 horse race
LP,NEW,TTU,RV,EL

batting allrounder;328469 said:
Curl is a good player and probably is in the top 30 u 14s

and this is for mr cricket
Lower Plenty have defianetly not won it, the blue comp is still a 5 horse race
LP,NEW,TTU,RV,EL

yehh i agree curl got like 4 or 5 wickets against us but didnt get me out ;)

Powerbow5000;327435 said:

mate i wouldnt go that far, dont get me wrong hes a good little bowler i reckon mills number 1 in dvca ;)

ye m8 alex curl is good but like in the U14 dvca would not fit, with the like of Trist Crocket and Mills being the bowlers, but Curl willprobably play big cricket if he picks up pace.

Curl is good and is probably in the best 22 but not best 11
The best bowlers in DVCA are
1 Joel Trist
2 n Taylor
3 L Moran
4 D crockett
5 L Hunt

batting allrounder;329012 said:
Curl is good and is probably in the best 22 but not best 11
The best bowlers in DVCA are
1 Joel Trist
2 n Taylor
3 L Moran
4 D crockett
5 L Hunt

Locky Moran is a very underrated cricketer. Plays at South Morang. Stiff not to get a letter for Cowboys and DVCA. Should definately play Hatch next year if not higher. Good inswing bowler and is a very good batsmen. His made runs and took a 4 fa on the weekend including a hattrick. Very good hattrick watched it from the boundary when i came off to rest in the Under 16's.

I've heard about that bloke(Lachy Moran)South Morang.
4 fa in juniors and seniors.Not a bad effort.
Is he is 16's next year?

Keep Wandering;329036 said:
Locky Moran is a very underrated cricketer. Plays at South Morang. Stiff not to get a letter for Cowboys and DVCA. Should definately play Hatch next year if not higher. Good inswing bowler and is a very good batsmen. His made runs and took a 4 fa on the weekend including a hattrick. Very good hattrick watched it from the boundary when i came off to rest in the Under 16's.

i go to school with locky moran very good cricketer will play hatch next season no worries at all ;)

Keep Wandering;329036 said:

who would be the best 20 players in dvca?

Back