DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

Re: DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

diamo boys;371839 said:
oh my god
bundy and mill park are SO cocky
seriously get over yourselves
your not even that good
when was the last time either one of yous beat diamo in this age group?
and you already think you know who the premiers are
well sorry to say but ur wrong

mill park arent cocky, its 2 games into the season and there's some very good teams in the comp
and for you to come out and say that mill park is cocky is a touch hypocritical mate

Mill Park aren't cocky, Not sure about Bundy but from what I've seen the Tigers arent a cocky bunch.

good start by both teams last saturday morning its in the balence between riverside and mill park gaylor looks ready for a good score and i want to say that i spoke to a few mill park boys on sunday at ops and youre a great bunch of blokes all the best for tomorow and we'll see what happns

research with a lovely win today over epping. bowling them out again after declaring when they passed eppings 1st innings scores. j turner bowled beautifully cleaning up the tail with 4 wickets and d wilcox getting 2 of their best bats out and 3 dropped catches off his bowling. great effort by the search today.

BIG match next week the two biggest rivals in cricket going at it in Research vs. Riverside at Research Park.

batting allrounder;371983 said:
BIG match next week the two biggest rivals in cricket going at it in Research vs. Riverside at Research Park.

yeah and after riversides performance against mill park it looks good for research to get their 3rd win on the trot

search 09/10;372051 said:
im not im just saying if you play like you did against mill park that we will win

riverside didnt do alot wrong, we just bowled really well

batting allrounder;333809 said:
The under 16 1s is alwayz a strong comp
and it will be good to see if the sides like Mill Park, Bundoora and Lower Plenty can retain there winning form from 2007/08[/QUOTE
I think personaly Mill Park have a strong team they have Trent Groom one of the best opening batters in the league, Jai Robinson and Aaron Mills great bowlers. And there captain Nathan Andrews after a disapointing first game really did well on Saturday against Riverside with 57;)

49 not out;372356 said:
batting allrounder;333809 said:
The under 16 1s is alwayz a strong comp
and it will be good to see if the sides like Mill Park, Bundoora and Lower Plenty can retain there winning form from 2007/08[/QUOTE
I think personaly Mill Park have a strong team they have Trent Groom one of the best opening batters in the league, Jai Robinson and Aaron Mills great bowlers. And there captain Nathan Andrews after a disapointing first game really did well on Saturday against Riverside with 57;)

well said, but i dont think much of that robbinson yet, hasn't yet proved himself

tonned up;372473 said:
49 not out;372356 said:
well said, but i dont think much of that robbinson yet, hasn't yet proved himself

Hey robinson,
Really enjoyed watching you use your overs well and end up with 58 cumin in at 3 must of been a change so WELL DONE if u dont know me im the one red hair little rusty cya Jai

49 not out;372477 said:
tonned up;372473 said:
Hey robinson,
Really enjoyed watching you use your overs well and end up with 58 cumin in at 3 must of been a change so WELL DONE if u dont know me im the one red hair little rusty cya Jai

haha classic kid, you and your brother are quality rangas il give yas that

i think mil park are a great team....and trent groom is a mas spunk and should be playing cowboys he can bat the spunk

i saw gavin teague playing in the money shield on the weekend and had the camrea captain clueless...is a freak bowler??? i reckon he will get trent groom out first ball lol

devil;372480 said:
i think mil park are a great team....but trent groom is a mas spud and shouldnt be playing cowboys he cannot bat to save his life

trent groom is a gun he started off like this last year and just made stacks of runs against the good teams, he made over 500 runs last year, top scored in his division, and took out the average in 16 1's TEAL and played 2 games in the 1's and almost won the average.

devil;372482 said:
i saw gavin teague playing in the money shield on the weekend and had the camrea captain clueless...is a freak bowler??? i reckon he will get trent groom out first ball lol

wouldnt go that far buddy, trent can be abit shit at times, and gavin teague isnt that special, just talk up your own team mate a little more champ ;)

Back