DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

Re: DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

lecc;344163 said:
bit of an exaggeration? calling saying a guy who averages 39 has the best technique in australia, i havent seen him but anyone who has, do u think hes better than sandy
Sandy is not going to play district cricket for the tigers next season

NEWCC (L);344224 said:
Sandy is not going to play district cricket for the tigers next season

yeh, i talked 2 him last nite, he said he mite play subbies

lecc;344163 said:
bit of an exaggeration? calling saying a guy who averages 39 has the best technique in australia, i havent seen him but anyone who has, do u think hes better than sandy

CLEARLY i was joking, Stroud has only played 2 seasons of cricket and has little to no technique. But still managed to score a decent amount of runs last season, and will be a very good player for us next year

NA*MP;344370 said:
any truth to the rumour that denier is heading down to research next season ?

lots of research people have been saying that, he said it isnt true when i asked him last week,

but i dont know, his dad got into a loud argument with our coach last season while i was bowling at gilmore, the game stopped for about 10 mins

lecc;344434 said:
lots of research people have been saying that, he said it isnt true when i asked him last week,

but i dont know, his dad got into a loud argument with our coach last season while i was bowling at gilmore, the game stopped for about 10 mins

mill park's chances of the flag have improved more so with another big signing for next season.
The big man with the fluro green boots has been on the SEARCH for a new club and has begun talks with myself and a few other mill park boys recently.

NA*MP;344472 said:
mill park's chances of the flag have improved more so with another big signing for next season.
The big man with the fluro green boots has been on the SEARCH for a new club and has begun talks with myself and a few other mill park boys recently.

1, where can i get these fluro green boots
2, i dont think if he changed clubs he would play for any other than the searchers, he clims his back fence onto the oval
3, who are u gonna say next that u have recruted, mitch johnson? or even the great todd marchant

lecc;344494 said:
1, where can i get these fluro green boots
2, i dont think if he changed clubs he would play for any other than the searchers, he clims his back fence onto the oval
3, who are u gonna say next that u have recruted, mitch johnson? or even the great todd marchant

um, im not talking about denier.

lecc;344623 said:
oh soz, he wears green cricket shoes, who were u talking about?

im talking about a man from research that lives in mill park.
Brandon Lee, the big left armer is considering coming down to the tiger den.
and the bit about the green boots was that big brando wears the fluro green nike mercurials for footy.

NA*MP;344670 said:
and the bit about the green boots was that big brando wears the fluro green nike mercurials for footy.

k, that would be a good pick up 4 u guys

NA*MP;344670 said:

good team next year
with a couple others considering coming over

batting allrounder;344902 said:
I promise you guys im not Nick Gaylor But what do we think of him?

i played him last year and he didnt look real good, but that mite of been a bad day, i got him out and thats saying something,

batting allrounder;344902 said:
I promise you guys im not Nick Gaylor But what do we think of him?

Nicky G is a very underated player,
opened the bowling a number of times with bundoora hatch.
Consistently bowls a good line and length and is very economical.
And has a very good technique when batting

NA*MP;344987 said:
Nicky G is a very underated player,
opened the bowling a number of times with bundoora hatch.
Consistently bowls a good line and length and is very economical.
And has a very good technique when batting

He may have a good technique but against us he struggled. 2 ducks.

saying that he will have a good year next year because of the experiance playing against some of the top teams in the u16 this year.

NA*MP;344253 said:
CLEARLY i was joking, Stroud has only played 2 seasons of cricket and has little to no technique. But still managed to score a decent amount of runs last season, and will be a very good player for us next year

stroud got hit in the tit againts bundy last season cannot face the swinging ball but still managed to make a few runs last season

Mr Haydos;345635 said:
stroud got hit in the tit againts bundy last season cannot face the swinging ball but still managed to make a few runs last season

J Tiger comes back to have a crack.
why bag joffa ? thats rat Mt Franklin :)

Back