DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

Re: DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

with the new teams coming in to the league do's anyone els think we should have traded them for clubs like resurch, thomastown, plenty and north elthum

the champion;365777 said:
with the new teams coming in to the league do's anyone els think we should have traded them for clubs like resurch, thomastown, plenty and north elthum

What is this question asking? Please decipher it for us.

cold case;365809 said:
What is this question asking? Please decipher it for us.

well u get three teams in so to keep numbers the same u get rideof three teams and it would have been a good chance to get ride of the teams that nobody likes

the champion;366175 said:
well u get three teams in so to keep numbers the same u get rideof three teams and it would have been a good chance to get ride of the teams that nobody likes

So which teams would all your mates from the other clubs dislike? Or are they the teams you dont like and why?
Be careful of your answer.

cold case;366183 said:
So which teams would all your mates from the other clubs dislike? Or are they the teams you dont like and why?
Be careful of your answer.

how do you fellas think mill park will go this year, apparently have a new player, apparently not a great cricketer but they reckon he will add to their bowling stocks? can anyone confirm?

tonned up;366330 said:
how do you fellas think mill park will go this year, apparently have a new player, apparently not a great cricketer but they reckon he will add to their bowling stocks? can anyone confirm?

Got a name?
How do you reckon they will go?

cold case;366334 said:
Got a name?
How do you reckon they will go?

yeah the name is Robbinson, i think they will be up there as a contender but we will have to wait and see, il talk to the person that told me about this recruit and il get back to use.

tonned up;366369 said:
yeah the name is Robbinson, i think they will be up there as a contender but we will have to wait and see, il talk to the person that told me about this recruit and il get back to use.

I know who you are. I meant his name. Get back to us Robbo.:D:p

cold case;366402 said:
I know who you are. I meant his name. Get back to us Robbo.:D:p

oh his name is Ryan Davies, dont no if hes a good cricketer or not but hes meant to be heading down

tonned up;366412 said:
oh his name is Ryan Davies, dont no if hes a good cricketer or not but hes meant to be heading down

Where is he from originally. We have picked up a really decent kid from Preston. First year under 16's.

Lalor Stars. Save you searching tonned up

cold case;366413 said:
Where is he from originally. We have picked up a really decent kid from Preston. First year under 16's.

Lalor Stars. Save you searching tonned up

Got a name for the kid from preston?

tonned up;366412 said:

why are we talking about Ryan Davies when he isn't in juniors anymore?

MPS4L;365032 said:
uhmm, no keep wandering, i was speaking to him today, and he said that he is staying at lower eltham, or unless he has changed his mind since then, but i doubt that he didnt.

micheal denier definetly at research with cook and ericson. Research should be flag favourites at this stage and premiers!!!

Search;366896 said:
micheal denier definetly at research with cook and ericson. Research should be flag favourites at this stage and premiers!!!

very big call, doubt it'll come true ;)

Back