DVCA What goes up must come down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA What goes up must come down

Wanderer;338819 said:
Dizz, you're the coaches pet and his favourite one at that, so of course he is going to pick you higher than where you deserve to be playing. Just look at your results through this season; is there anything in there to indicate that you deserved to play MR - let alone MS - this season? The fact is you have never earned a promotion to either MR or MS through your performances, but instead it has been through percieved talent. If we have a new coach next season I guarantee you that you will struggle to play above C-grade.

Who do you think you are Wanderer (if you are one). Since when do team mates have a go at eachother. At least let everyone know who you are so we know where the insults are coming from!?
Dizza hasn't done anything wrong!

Wanderer;338819 said:
No Good at cricket;338791 said:
Dizz, you're the coaches pet and his favourite one at that, so of course he is going to pick you higher than where you deserve to be playing. Just look at your results through this season; is there anything in there to indicate that you deserved to play MR - let alone MS - this season? The fact is you have never earned a promotion to either MR or MS through your performances, but instead it has been through percieved talent. If we have a new coach next season I guarantee you that you will struggle to play above C-grade.

Sounds like a bit of jealously i think. Some one with not much talent trying to dish out a serving to some that had a below average season. At least i have enoug balls to let people know who i am and that fact that u can abuse some one of the internet is real tough, i bet you wouldn't say it to my face ????? am i right ????? So who are you and name some decent things you have done this year before havin a go at someone

Wanderer;338819 said:
No Good at cricket;338791 said:

burn baby, burn!

Mr. Wanderer you are a disgrace. NEWCC has just won a money shield with a fairly young side an here you are having a dip a a young bloke whose been given a go at a higher level of cricket. This season showed the long term benefits of giving the younger players a go at the higher levels to establish themselves as 1's and 2's cricketers. whats the point of giving old blokes gigs in the firsts when they will be on their way out in a few years time anyway? Dont tear up because a 16 year old kid has more ability than you, whoever you are.

No Good at cricket;339505 said:
Wanderer;338819 said:
Sounds like a bit of jealously i think. Some one with not much talent trying to dish out a serving to some that had a below average season. At least i have enoug balls to let people know who i am and that fact that u can abuse some one of the internet is real tough, i bet you wouldn't say it to my face ????? am i right ????? So who are you and name some decent things you have done this year before havin a go at someone

Jealousy? Are you kidding? I'd want to be picked on performance any day, even if it means not sucking up to the coach and playing C grade. At least I perform week in, week out to give my side the best possible chance of winning.

And Dizz I'll let you know who I am when I clean you up first ball next pre-season. And I'm not talking about your stumps either sunshine.

mate ur so tough threating to "clean some one up" over a coputer screen if i was "dizz" i would be scared...

Wanderer;340212 said:
No Good at cricket;339505 said:
Jealousy? Are you kidding? I'd want to be picked on performance any day, even if it means not sucking up to the coach and playing C grade. At least I perform week in, week out to give my side the best possible chance of winning.

And Dizz I'll let you know who I am when I clean you up first ball next pre-season. And I'm not talking about your stumps either sunshine.

Mate, who are you ????? How do i suck up to the coach ????????
WHat do u classify as a performance week in, week out ???????
How do i not give my side the best chance of winning ??????

Nd next pre season i'm so scared :rolleyes:

Mr Wanderer once again who are you? Whoever you are and however old you are you must feel big threatening a 16 year old, and because you hide behind a computer screen they are empty threats... and please enlighten us at to how you perform "week in week out". Lets see what the wanderers actually believe of your performances.
on a side note...ive bowled short to dizza....not recommended if you value your confidence as a bowler LOL

Catchfrase;339689 said:
Mr. Wanderer you are a disgrace. NEWCC has just won a money shield with a fairly young side an here you are having a dip a a young bloke whose been given a go at a higher level of cricket. This season showed the long term benefits of giving the younger players a go at the higher levels to establish themselves as 1's and 2's cricketers. whats the point of giving old blokes gigs in the firsts when they will be on their way out in a few years time anyway? Dont tear up because a 16 year old kid has more ability than you, whoever you are.

lets get fairdinkum ethan(i rate myself)groves cannot carry north eltham through a year of Barclay they will be soon known as the yo yo's up and down.They will be lucky to bowl a side out, expect a long tough year in the field boys

Mossrocksnomore;357720 said:
lets get fairdinkum ethan(i rate myself)groves cannot carry north eltham through a year of Barclay they will be soon known as the yo yo's up and down.They will be lucky to bowl a side out, expect a long tough year in the field boys

Word has it Ethan "FIGJAM" Groves isn't playing this year, reality check

wrongun;360636 said:
Word has it Ethan "FIGJAM" Groves isn't playing this year, reality check

Scared of mixing with the big boys it seems?????

doesn't suprise me 1 bit, big fish in small pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back