DVCA What goes up must come down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA What goes up must come down

Keep Wandering;335468 said:
Ned's just a little s*** that will get a fright when his a smart arse to bloke in a night club that doesnt hold back at him.

Ease up on the little fella. He's far from a bad kid. Got a bit of lip but who didn't at that age???

LegB4;336694 said:
Ease up on the little fella. He's far from a bad kid. Got a bit of lip but who didn't at that age???

All ten year olds talk shit. Good to see you are sharing your knowledge on the Melbourne nightlife scene also Hayden. If I need to know anything, I'll make sure I ask you.

fmr_13;336799 said:
All ten year olds talk shit. Good to see you are sharing your knowledge on the Melbourne nightlife scene also Hayden. If I need to know anything, I'll make sure I ask you.

And some still talk it at 16 ey Ferg? :p

As i sed half way through the year Wanderers will be playin Barclay next year !!!!!!!
unless there is a reversed outrite (cant realli see that happenening tho)

No Good at cricket;336997 said:
As i sed half way through the year Wanderers will be playin Barclay next year !!!!!!!

And they'll be straight back down in 12 months.

Keep Wandering;334571 said:
All that good work for nothing hey Dizz, Yarrambat will maul NEWCC, i wouldnt even be bothered going to watch it. I wish Yarrambat didnt make the Grand Final though.
SM v YB was a good Semi, crowd getting fired up. Damien Mobilia told me on the boundary it was like the Whitnalls (anyone who was there would know what i meant). First time I was sledging apposing players from the boundary. Also hearing a squealing voice from the scorers table cheering on the bats made me even more fired up.
Dizz also dont use we because you didnt play in the 1's semi so dont use it.

LOL dont u just hate it wen ur wrong ?????????????
All that good work durin the season payed off in most important game of the season. One which u guys didn't make!!!!! Oh well maybe next year if your good enough. Good luck to u guys but i wouldnt be holdin my breathe

The430king;337171 said:
And they'll be straight back down in 12 months.

That is what people said about Macleod, yet they are still up there and competitive. NEW beat them last season so u neve know mate, funny game cricket is

No Good at cricket;337307 said:
That is what people said about Macleod, yet they are still up there and competitive. NEW beat them last season so u neve know mate, funny game cricket is

Actually i think if you go back through everyone's post, everyone thought that Macleod would do alright this year.

No Good at cricket;337307 said:

I never said Macleod would go down. If you go through some of the earlier posts through Barclay Shield this year, you will actually see that i wrote that. My tip was Eltham to go down, which i copped heaps of s@#t about from all my Eltham mates. If your guys are going to live on the fact that you can stay up because you beat Macleod 12-18 months ago, your on your way straight back down because all the other clubs will chew you up and spit you out. You in the big dance now and there are no easy games in Barclay and no outright results to get into the finals. Good luck because going by your attitude, your going to need divine intervention.

No Good at cricket;336997 said:

You guys just keep being over confident...
Still a lot of cricket to be played !

Keep Wandering;335468 said:
Ned's just a little s*** that will get a fright when his a smart arse to bloke in a night club that doesnt hold back at him.

mate you have a crack at a kid who is 13 but complain when people have a go at you once again nothing against your cricketing ability.

No Good at cricket;334610 said:
Keep Wandering;334571 said:
All that good work for nothing hey Dizz, Yarrambat will maul NEWCC, i wouldnt even be bothered going to watch it. I wish Yarrambat didnt make the Grand Final though.
SM v YB was a good Semi, crowd getting fired up. Damien Mobilia told me on the boundary it was like the Whitnalls (anyone who was there would know what i meant). First time I was sledging apposing players from the boundary. Also hearing a squealing voice from the scorers table cheering on the bats made me even more fired up.
Dizz also dont use we because you didnt play in the 1's semi so dont use it.[/QUOTE]

LOL u make me laugh. Bolded i did contribute i help beat Yarrambat during the season i played 5 games there to contribute 2 and a half wins. It more that wat u can say u have done for ur ones. Also just because after this game we could be goin up 2 Barclay it's more then South Morang have done. Do u have any teams left in the final to go watch in the arvo that could have any interest (not including a grade below C, there all boring) Didn't think so ??????

What's so boring about the games below C? They often provide the best (and worst as well) contests.

The Ox;338432 said:
No Good at cricket;334610 said:
What's so boring about the games below C? They often provide the best (and worst as well) contests.

They dont have the hipe and Grand Final tension as the 1's and 2's. Some weeks they can provide some shocking displays and other weeks you question why they are playin that low. Nothing against C grade and below but i much prefer watching and playin in the higher grades.

No Good at cricket;338446 said:
The Ox;338432 said:
They dont have the hipe and Grand Final tension as the 1's and 2's. Some weeks they can provide some shocking displays and other weeks you question why they are playin that low. Nothing against C grade and below but i much prefer watching and playin in the higher grades.

Dizz, you are a C-grade player at best. Get off your high horse you ego tripping spoilt brat.

Wanderer;338468 said:
No Good at cricket;338446 said:
Dizz, you are a C-grade player at best. Get off your high horse you ego tripping spoilt brat.

Um wow. What a good insult when i didn't play a game below Money reserve ???? If ur goin to insult me make sure it is something that is half decent cos now u look like a dick head.

No Good at cricket;338791 said:
Wanderer;338468 said:
Um wow. What a good insult when i didn't play a game below Money reserve ???? If ur goin to insult me make sure it is something that is half decent cos now u look like a dick head.

Dizz, you're the coaches pet and his favourite one at that, so of course he is going to pick you higher than where you deserve to be playing. Just look at your results through this season; is there anything in there to indicate that you deserved to play MR - let alone MS - this season? The fact is you have never earned a promotion to either MR or MS through your performances, but instead it has been through percieved talent. If we have a new coach next season I guarantee you that you will struggle to play above C-grade.

Wanderer;338819 said:
No Good at cricket;338791 said:
Dizz, you're the coaches pet and his favourite one at that, so of course he is going to pick you higher than where you deserve to be playing. Just look at your results through this season; is there anything in there to indicate that you deserved to play MR - let alone MS - this season? The fact is you have never earned a promotion to either MR or MS through your performances, but instead it has been through percieved talent. If we have a new coach next season I guarantee you that you will struggle to play above C-grade.

A bit of in house fighting,have to love that?:confused:

dizz is getting a pasting on here, lets stop talking about dizz's ego and get back to the gf, 80 overs to be bowled and we (newcc) have the slight upper hand i reckon we need to bat atleast 60 overs or have a lead of around 220-50 to put it out of the bats reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back