DVCA What goes up must come down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA What goes up must come down

The Wizz;313208 said:
Round 9

Might change my mind, the way the Franks are flying might be hard to stop. But as we all know finals are a whole new ball game at this stage the Franks up and looking at the Barclay sides its not looking real flash for Eltham.

My ruffie is Morang only on there bowling power and Thommo if they get a sniff!!

Thoughts>>>>:D

My two picks are still playing, it would be good to see Franks v Morang GF.
Lets hope this rain will clear up for the weekend.

The Wizz;332997 said:

Nah i would be better if it was a NEW VS Morang Gf as Mr Craig Ondarchie left us and we beat him at his new club

The Wizz;332997 said:
Seeing as you thought "we ain't that good" it would be pleasing to see the wanderers get up, just like last week.

No Good at cricket;333707 said:
Nah i would be better if it was a NEW VS Morang Gf as Mr Craig Ondarchie left us and we beat him at his new club

Not sure if we ever really wanted Mr Ondarchie, but it would be great to rub his nose in it if we were to beat the Morang boys in the grand final. Doubt they'll make it that far, I reckon the bats are good enough to hold off their choking habits 'till the big game a week later.

Wanderer;333831 said:
Not sure if we ever really wanted Mr Ondarchie, but it would be great to rub his nose in it if we were to beat the Morang boys in the grand final. Doubt they'll make it that far, I reckon the bats are good enough to hold off their choking habits 'till the big game a week later.

doesnt matter we made it they didn't as simple as that. Up the Wanderer

Track back 5 years, and who would have thought that the Barclay final would be between Mernda and Lalor Stars, with either Yarrambat or NEW to come in, and Lower Plenty, Mont & Hurstbridge would all find themselves in Money Shield ???

No Good at cricket;334459 said:
doesnt matter we made it they didn't as simple as that. Up the Wanderer

All that good work for nothing hey Dizz, Yarrambat will maul NEWCC, i wouldnt even be bothered going to watch it. I wish Yarrambat didnt make the Grand Final though.
SM v YB was a good Semi, crowd getting fired up. Damien Mobilia told me on the boundary it was like the Whitnalls (anyone who was there would know what i meant). First time I was sledging apposing players from the boundary. Also hearing a squealing voice from the scorers table cheering on the bats made me even more fired up.
Dizz also dont use we because you didnt play in the 1's semi so dont use it.

Keep Wandering;334571 said:
All that good work for nothing hey Dizz, Yarrambat will maul NEWCC, i wouldnt even be bothered going to watch it. I wish Yarrambat didnt make the Grand Final though.
SM v YB was a good Semi, crowd getting fired up. Damien Mobilia told me on the boundary it was like the Whitnalls (anyone who was there would know what i meant). First time I was sledging apposing players from the boundary. Also hearing a squealing voice from the scorers table cheering on the bats made me even more fired up.
Dizz also dont use we because you didnt play in the 1's semi so dont use it.[/QUOTE]

LOL u make me laugh. Bolded i did contribute i help beat Yarrambat during the season i played 5 games there to contribute 2 and a half wins. It more that wat u can say u have done for ur ones. Also just because after this game we could be goin up 2 Barclay it's more then South Morang have done. Do u have any teams left in the final to go watch in the arvo that could have any interest (not including a grade below C, there all boring) Didn't think so ??????

No Good at cricket;334610 said:
Dizz also dont use we because you didnt play in the 1's semi so dont use it.[/QUOTE]

LOL u make me laugh. Bolded i did contribute i help beat Yarrambat during the season i played 5 games there to contribute 2 and a half wins. It more that wat u can say u have done for ur ones. Also just because after this game we could be goin up 2 Barclay it's more then South Morang have done. Do u have any teams left in the final to go watch in the arvo that could have any interest (not including a grade below C, there all boring) Didn't think so ??????

Done pullin' in front of the mirror yet Dizz?

Great to see the true NEW humility shining through. However, I don't remember NEW being all that quiet about the numerous premierships they have won below C Grade??? :rolleyes:

Even if they do knock off Yarrambat we'll see them back in Money in no time...

LegB4;334649 said:

Great to see the true NEW humility shining through. However, I don't remember NEW being all that quiet about the numerous premierships they have won below C Grade??? :rolleyes:

premierships are premierships mate and they dont come round all that often, are you going to keep it a secret if you win one??? your a goose mate have fun on a your cricket trip, it'd be this w/e wouldnt it??? seeing as though you blokes wern't good enough

LegB4;334649 said:

Please name a time when we have started to brag about the premierships we have won below C grade ???????:confused:

Dizz also dont use we because you didnt play in the 1's semi so dont use it.

Would love to be at the McKeown family Christmas !
That was one of the funniest things I have ever wittnessed, especially when Uncle Mick copped it from his 13 year old nephew !
As for that "squealing voice" from the scorers table, you can rest assured that MY WIFE will be a hell of a lot louder this week !

spider88;334657 said:
premierships are premierships mate and they dont come round all that often, are you going to keep it a secret if you win one??? your a goose mate have fun on a your cricket trip, it'd be this w/e wouldnt it??? seeing as though you blokes wern't good enough

You Blokes? lol
U make far too many assumptions. Including that the GF will be a walk in the park. Would love to see the posts on here if NEW get done. Actually my money's on that they'd all go into hiding. Any chance on a mod starting a book the NEW reponse to a losing GF? I'd be happy to supply odds.... :p

LegB4;335195 said:
You Blokes? lol
U make far too many assumptions. Including that the GF will be a walk in the park. Would love to see the posts on here if NEW get done. Actually my money's on that they'd all go into hiding. Any chance on a mod starting a book the NEW reponse to a losing GF? I'd be happy to supply odds.... :p
Go into hiding? Not gonna happen

LegB4;335195 said:
You Blokes? lol

never said we would win it mate, yarrambat are a good team so im not sure where you think these assumptions are coming from

beenaround;335103 said:
That was one of the funniest things I have ever wittnessed, especially when Uncle Mick copped it from his 13 year old nephew !
As for that "squealing voice" from the scorers table, you can rest assured that MY WIFE will be a hell of a lot louder this week !

I know it was your wife, thats why I said it, It was fun scoring with Tracey though, brought the excitement into scoring.

beenaround;335103 said:

Ned's just a little s*** that will get a fright when his a smart arse to bloke in a night club that doesnt hold back at him.

Keep Wandering;335468 said:
Ned's just a little s*** that will get a fright when his a smart arse to bloke in a night club that doesnt hold back at him.

could not agree more on that one, but it was piss funny ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back