Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember him at all, but if it is this Damyon character, he took 0/15 off 4 according to Mycricket, so not that worth remembering, really.

Is this the same bloke who had only taken 6 wickets prior to the weekend then takes 3 against a very overrated side and now he runs the joint. Talk about arrogance. He is a 41 year bloke who probably next year will be playing wheelchair cricket. As he says give the kids a go. You are a passenger Building. With finals coming you know what they say? No passengers

Dunstan Shield 1Canterbury 2 0 0 15
Dunstan Shield 2 East Doncaster 6 2 1 19
Dunstan Shield 3 Mulgrave 4 0 1 26
Dunstan Shield 4 Mont Albert 4 0 0 24
Dunstan Shield 5 North Balwyn 7 1 2 29
Dunstan Shield 7 Deepdene Bears 4 1 0 15
Dunstan Shield 8 Hawthorn 10 3 1 30
Primary Edge T20 Cup EF Boronia 4 0 0 31
Dunstan Shield 9 St Kevins OC 10 3 1 13
Primary Edge T20 Cup QF STC South Camberwell 2 0 1 7
Dunstan Shield 10 Bulleen 5.3 0 3 19

I'm assuming Blue Monkey knows who he is. Doesn't seem to be anything to get too excited about here. 3/19 is his best. Doesn't seem to be able to punch out more than 4 overs, either.

Dunstan Shield 1Canterbury 2 0 0 15
Dunstan Shield 2 East Doncaster 6 2 1 19
Dunstan Shield 3 Mulgrave 4 0 1 26
Dunstan Shield 4 Mont Albert 4 0 0 24
Dunstan Shield 5 North Balwyn 7 1 2 29
Dunstan Shield 7 Deepdene Bears 4 1 0 15
Dunstan Shield 8 Hawthorn 10 3 1 30
Primary Edge T20 Cup EF Boronia 4 0 0 31
Dunstan Shield 9 St Kevins OC 10 3 1 13
Primary Edge T20 Cup QF STC South Camberwell 2 0 1 7
Dunstan Shield 10 Bulleen 5.3 0 3 19

I'm assuming Blue Monkey knows who he is. Doesn't seem to be anything to get too excited about here. 3/19 is his best. Doesn't seem to be able to punch out more than 4 overs, either.

Thats because he needs his walking stick ofter a long spell

Wow it is definitely hitting up in here. Building losing his mouth a little but I can understand. Guys we have done nothing but bag GI's and discussed how poor they will be. From the looks of things they have beaten everyone except ashburton in the top 5 and have ashy this week. I agree about them not playing enough 2 day games, but bottom line is the good teams win any game, whether it be a one Dayer or two. Congrats to GI's for proving a lot of us wrong and let's be honest, they are definitely not the worst mouthed side in the comp. Good luck guys!

Wow it is definitely hitting up in here. Building losing his mouth a little but I can understand. Guys we have done nothing but bag GI's and discussed how poor they will be. From the looks of things they have beaten everyone except ashburton in the top 5 and have ashy this week. I agree about them not playing enough 2 day games, but bottom line is the good teams win any game, whether it be a one Dayer or two. Congrats to GI's for proving a lot of us wrong and let's be honest, they are definitely not the worst mouthed side in the comp. Good luck guys!

who are the worst mouthed side in your opinion drew?

Jesus, deepdene would have to win worst sledgers wouldn't they. Look at sturgess. Captain and most renowned. Anyway, sledging is all part of the game as long as you have a beer afterwords!

Mont Albert and East Doncaster are the best to play against, and have a beer after the game with as well!

agree with east donny, nth balwyn and hawthorn blokes also hung around after our game for a beer, even after the game came down to the last ball, which shows alot, especially if you get beaten on the last ball!

agree with east donny, nth balwyn and hawthorn blokes also hung around after our game for a beer, even after the game came down to the last ball, which shows alot, especially if you get beaten on the last ball!

Richmond City never hang around or seem to be socialble! Bulleen hang around, and Ashy are pretty decent as well! Swifty always is good for a couple of beers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back