Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Richo_Man;406884 said:
Kimberley...Yeah hes sharp for sure

Had to face out an over from him in the first round of that season. first ball was a beamer. I've never feared for my safety like that.

Richo_Man;406882 said:
Is this a joke?? Guy bowls with the keeper up to the stumps....

Mazenod import quite sharp.

If this forum is correct got to put up NB's J Howell up there....

Richo you have completely missed my very obvious pisstake. very much a dibbly dobbler, although their big wooly bowler can hurl it down when he wants to. Mazenods import is currently playing county cricket aparantly.

inswinger;406890 said:
Richo you have completely missed my very obvious pisstake. very much a dibbly dobbler, although their big wooly bowler can hurl it down when he wants to. Mazenods import is currently playing county cricket aparantly.

sorry Inswinger, but it wasn't very funny.

Guess you are from North Balwyn so a good sense of humour isn't your best quality....

New Topic:

Which Club has the most feral supporters and which club has the most accommodating?

Ie, who is the Collingwood of the ECA??

Also, who has the best looking supporters and who has the worst??

I'll start the ball rolling by saying Boronia, Rich Union and St Barnabas most feral.

Nicest, well Heathmont ofcourse.

best looking, Heathmont.

Worst looking, Mulgrave

Richo_Man;406891 said:
sorry Inswinger, but it wasn't very funny.

Guess you are from North Balwyn so a good sense of humour isn't your best quality....

Offence has been taken at lack of humour comment and inference of being from NB.

Definately most feral supporters are from out east Boronia way, with best being Marcellin, old Crimmo always up for a chat.

inswinger;406893 said:
Offence has been taken at lack of humour comment and inference of being from NB.

Definately most feral supporters are from out east Boronia way, with best being Marcellin, old Crimmo always up for a chat.
Some of the talent around Mulgrave way isn't too dissapointing. Neither is the talent at Hawthorn. Glen Iris have some nice talent walking along the path next to the creek...

Worst supporters defiantly Union, City, Mulgrave, Boronia. Dinneen's old lady that scores is a shocker!

Mulgrave Sisters;406895 said:
Some of the talent around Mulgrave way isn't too dissapointing. Neither is the talent at Hawthorn. Glen Iris have some nice talent walking along the path next to the creek...

Worst supporters defiantly Union, City, Mulgrave, Boronia. Dinneen's old lady that scores is a shocker!

Mulgrave sisters if you're from st kevins... C-unts fu-cked

Mulgrave Sisters;406895 said:

Mulgrave Sisters, would i be correct in saying that you are infact from St Kevins? talking up a bowler like Crawford is not something that any sane man would do.

indignant_toad;406899 said:
Mulgrave Sisters, would i be correct in saying that you are infact from St Kevins? talking up a bowler like Crawford is not something that any sane man would do.
I am not saying that I am not from Skevies...

He is a very handy cricketer though...

Wouldn't mind bringing up the topic of which teams are best suited for the one day cricket format. I'd have to back Mont Albert, top 5 or 6 bats can blast the ball.

indignant_toad;406909 said:
Wouldn't mind bringing up the topic of which teams are best suited for the one day cricket format. I'd have to back Mont Albert, top 5 or 6 bats can blast the ball.
Burwood and Old Carey are more suited to the shorter format, along with Skevies and Canterbury...

Deepdene, Mulgrave, Surrey Hills and Hawthorn are more suited to the slower pace version...

indignant_toad;406908 said:
Hopefully the sprinklers don't interrupt NB vs SKC this season haha

I heard this was the council? What is the worst act of sportsmanship ever seen on the field?

Night Hawke;406917 said:
I heard this was the council? What is the worst act of sportsmanship ever seen on the field?

Well then how come this was the only ground in the area to have the game called off? ECA seem to be in love with North Balwyn, i look forward to the Skevs Vs North match this season. Who knows how many international players they will have then.

And whilst we're on the topic of North Balwyn, I did a bit of "mycricketing" myself and John Howell's stats are very ordinary at senior level.

Boys, I'll give you a little bit of advice, if you are going to talk the talk then you have to do the walking too.

the_outsider;406921 said:
Well then how come this was the only ground in the area to have the game called off? ECA seem to be in love with North Balwyn, i look forward to the Skevs Vs North match this season. Who knows how many international players they will have then.

And whilst we're on the topic of North Balwyn, I did a bit of "mycricketing" myself and John Howell's stats are very ordinary at senior level.

Boys, I'll give you a little bit of advice, if you are going to talk the talk then you have to do the walking too.

After reading the report in the local leader newspaper, it seems the council was doing some "testing" for the footy season.Correct me if im worng but NB were going to win the game regardless?

Are st kevs are still crying about nth balwyn, not nth balwyns fault they got done for 108.
good blokes are def fernon, wilson from cant,
worst bloke that knob from nth balwyn that yelled his name out when he gets a wicket!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back