Deepdene & MA: $1.28
Skevs & GI: $2.70
Marcellin & Hawthorn: $4.80
Bulleen & Ashy: $1.10
ED & Bor: $1.85 each of 2
Mulg: $1.30
RC: $2.50

Might be a bit out, but the TAB rip you off
I have sent an email to Centrebet to see if they want to cover the Dunstan shield.

So framing markets for the round, TAB would be somewehere around this:
Deepdene & MA: $1.28
Skevs & GI: $2.70
Marcellin & Hawthorn: $4.80
Bulleen & Ashy: $1.10
ED & Bor: $1.85 each of 2
Mulg: $1.30
RC: $2.50

Might be a bit out, but the TAB rip you off

I'll chuck $50 on Hawks/Iris double thanks.

Can I have some odds on O'shea being leading wicket taker in A grade too??

Yeah something like that.

Bulleen players use morse code! Hehe.
Burwood and North Balwyn were instructed by the ECA last season to remove themselves from this forum because of some colourful comments or find themselves and their clubs in some serious strife... and since Fuzzturd is back part of the ECA and Burwood, I have no doubt he has been instructed to stay away!

Private school clubs can be be real improvers if they grab a player or 2 from their school sides. I will be very interested to see how St Kevs and Marcellin go this year.
Hope you are right Terry. We have a few young one's comong thru the system. Just have to get the experience/youth blend right this year.

Hope you are right Terry. We have a few young one's comong thru the system. Just have to get the experience/youth blend right this year.

Any truth "tickets" o'shea got 0-50 odd in A turf yest?? You all been raving on about this bloke, may be out of his depth??

Thankyou to the Surrey Hills Skipper for the 4 pineapples you gave me before the match. Trust that I gave you value for money whilst out in the middle? Make sure you double up with another $200 this week and I'll ensure you pass North Balwyn's total 0 down.

Back