Eca 2011/2012

Glen Iris v St Kevins - I am backing an upset here, Fernon and Crawford to have a field day with the bat. Were very good last week and will surprise people this year
Marcellin v Ashburton - Surely Ashy can't lose 3 on the bounce
Mulgrave v Boronia - Mulgrave at home will be too good, Boronia will give them a good game though
Mont Albert v Deepdene - Deepdene will be too good here they have started the season well and their bowling attack will be too good for a under performing batting line up
Bulleen v Hawthorn - Bulleen at home, hopefully the tears have gone from the weekend.
Richmond City v East Doncaster - City at home will be too good here

Hopefully I consolidate my position at the top of the table ;)

Tips based on the fact this week will be washed out and games to be 1dayer nxt week:

Glen Iris v St Kevs
Marcellin vs Ashburton
Mulgrave vs Boronia
Mont Albert vs Deepdene
Bulleen vs Hawthorn
Richmond City v East Donny

Offer open to both skippeers this week. $500 my way and the result goes your way. Keep it in mind. See me in the car park at 11:50. Red Nissan Pintara.

It appears as though Hargreaves played in there lower XI's last week according to Mycricket. I'm assuming he'll play. If not, I might stick with Deepdene. He's a big in for MA if he plays. Anyone at MA confirm for me? I'm taking this tipping thing seriously. Still reckon we need Hutchy or Damian Barrett to do the teams.

You would expect him to be back playing then.

Slattery & Secker for the match of the round at Mont Albert Reserve.

Any predictions on highest score this weekend plus most wickets?

I will go with Hargraves most wickets and Richards most runs.

Offer open to both skippeers this week. $500 my way and the result goes your way. Keep it in mind. See me in the car park at 11:50. Red Nissan Pintara.

You do seem to spend a lot of time offering to meet people in car parks. I'd make sure there aren't any primary schools near by to avoid any potential problems with the law.

Glen Iris v St Kevs GI's to chase down 250+ scored against their pop gun attack
Marcellin vs Ashburton Ashy arn't on the bottom fo no reason
Mulgrave vs Boronia Mulgrave at home
Mont Albert vs Deepdene Mont Albert too old
Bulleen vs Hawthorn Hawthorn just because
Richmond City v East Donny RC at home

Yeah, I saw that! 170 not out in a total of 266... Not a bad effort!

Going from mycricket it was his first game for the club (or any club for that matter)... Surely he'd be straight up to the 1's with that performace?
I spoke to the umpire who had that game the other day, apparently he's a hockey player who just fancied a game. but when he went, he really went! handy knock

It appears as though Hargreaves played in there lower XI's last week according to Mycricket. I'm assuming he'll play. If not, I might stick with Deepdene. He's a big in for MA if he plays. Anyone at MA confirm for me? I'm taking this tipping thing seriously. Still reckon we need Hutchy or Damian Barrett to do the teams.
Looks like that game was a cracker

I do not want to start an umpire bashing conversation. I know people did not like the Mailman as an umpire but I thought he was good. Never sucked up and was one of the best sledgers. I hear he has gone to District cricket.
That is a random comment! Normally it is the usual suspects that get sledged! But I guess, like father like son!

Back