England In India

Re: England In India

England are 5/229 at stumps.
Flintoff 18*
Anderson 2*

A fantastic day for India. England are in real trouble and will be doing well to get 300.

Mas picked it. 1/164 to 5/221, scored 34 runs from the last 27.4 overs.

A lovely start has been wasted there.

Time for Matty Prior to shine I feel. Stupid decision to send Anderson in though, I hate the idea of nightwatchmans.

Wolf;292196 said:
Time for Matty Prior to shine I feel. Stupid decision to send Anderson in though, I hate the idea of nightwatchmans.

Especially when you're only protecting one batsman.

Mishra got Anderson out for 19 off 82 balls and then Harbhajan dismissed Swann for 1. Prior has done well so far and will need Harmison and Panesar to hang around with him after the Lunch break.

At Lunch England are 8/294.
Prior 39*
Harmison 6*

England were bowled out for 316 with Prior remaining unbeaten on 53. Harbhajan and Mishra each got 3 wickets and Khan got 2. Sharma and Yuvraj got the other wickets.

Anderson struck early removing Anderson for 9. Swann then got Dravid and Gambhir in his first over of test cricket.

India are currently 3/65 with Tendulkar on 14 and Laxman on 15.

Great start from England so far. Another couple of wickets before stumps and they will be very happy.

england all out 316
india 3/89
with laxman and tendulkar in at 30 each i would say that is a even scorecard

India coming off a dominate display against the aussies and completly outplaying the British in the one dayers that were played. They now look like a second string side against a side with no form, one batsman, bowlers returning from injury and a debutant.

That training camp for the English must of been really special.

I'm not sure what the sites policy is when it comes to copyright material, but the full highlights can be found here.

Told you Prior would come good. :D Even a lead of 50 would put us firmly in the driving seat here.

ArShad;292734 said:
India is in a losing position ,, India is too dependent on the opening pair .

Unfortunately it looks like i'll be wrong. India need a big partnership from Dhoni and Harbhajan if they're going to win.

England finally get a wicket. Harbhajan is out for 40 caught by Bell off the bowling of Panesar. Dhoni and Harbhajan put on 75 for the seventh wicket.

India are 7/215.

Back