FIGJAMS to hold season review

B

Bennycoff

FIGJAMS to hold season review

FIGJAMS to swing the axe
20th October, 2006

The SA FIGJAMS are likely to swing the axe in the off season annual review according to skipper Bennycoff.
Bennycoff and co captain Will and vice captain Youngy are set to met in a weeks time and we write a review of each players season and performances both on and off the field.
It is expected that the FIGJAMS will delist a number of players and will have harsh words to a few underachievers. The FIGJAMS may spring a surprise or two and place out of form players up for trade. No names have been mentioned at this stage.

In further news, co-captain Bennycoff is expected to stand down as captain during the off season and allow either Younginator or Will_85 to take over full time. It is rumoured he will be standing down as early as next week however nothing is set in stone yet according to the club.
Bennycoff took over Eddie_vrv6 after the FIGJAMS won both premierships in season one. Bennycoff hasn't had as much success at the helm, without any premierships and only one runners-up prize. This season was a failed one where the FIGJAMS finished bottom of both groups and it is rumoured that he sees it as the best time for the club to rebuild and start again.

In other news, fast bowler Jimmy_c8 is coming under intense pressure to hold his spot on the FIGJAMS list after an ordinary season and lack of posting. Jimmy hasn't been seen for an extended period of time and the FIGJAMS are keen to offload deadwood. Eddie_vrv6 and Copernicus are also coming under intense pressure.

Re: FIGJAMS to hold season review

Yes, We are very dissapointed with our season, expect some surprise decisions to be made, EVERYONE should be on alert.

I was one of the worst performers... its not looking good for me.

I can just imagine the end of season review...

We suck.

The End. :D

No need to worry Panda you are a required player and showed signs. We just need more support for you and Donk.

Ljp86;107608 said:
I can just imagine the end of season review...

We suck.

The End. :D

Yours will be...

We choked

The end :D

Younginator;107918 said:
Yours will be...

We choked

The end :D
I'd rather make a grand final and lose than lose week in week out. :)

My position at the FIGJAMs is as good as gone and after a poor few seasons i will be willing to put my hand up for a trade or go into the draft as i think i need a new team to get my old form back. With uni almost over i will come back posting so other teams don't need to worry about non posting.

Crusaders need a replacement after waspy's disappeared.

It'll be done soon South, I.E were still have to have a talk...It'll probably happen at the conclusion at the end of the season

That'd be wrong then.

If Jimmy wants out we will be trading him for a suitable deal.

Sounds like Geelong's review, all this build up and then nothing.

Panda Drive;108459 said:
Fact also says many things in a certain PM :)

Facts also state that you are not "THE" captain :)

Back