Formula 1

Re: Forumula 1

HAMMMMMMMMMMILLLLTONNNN!

Geez, I went away for 15 minutes when he was 3th and came back after seeing him pit but still keep 1st, and dad said he had a 30 second lead, wowzah. Kubbbbbby 2nd :D

Raikkonen, take that! Bloody hell he had to crash into Sutil, didn't he? Damn

Raikkonen spoiled the race for Force India. It was a good opportunity for Sutil to score points in this season, but I doubt he'll get it again. Both the Ferrari drivers had a poor race. Massa still managed to finish on the podium but Raikkonen didn't even finish in the points.

LOL at Hamilton running into the back of Raikkonen. Hahahahahhahahahaha. As dad said, he chose the right car to run into (he could of run into Kubica just as easily).

Down 10 grid places for the next race. That's stupid. He couldn't of stopped in that time... Should be maybe down 5. Ferrari bias once again. First the bloody spy (which all teams do spy anyway). Ferrari got an ex-McLaren mechanic, and I can guarantee you that he would of given Ferrari inside info.

Bloody hell!

How the hell did Massa escape without a drive-through?!?!?!?! He obviously was unsafe when he was exiting pit lane. There is only space for one car in this pit lane and Sutil was exciting and Massa just drove out straight at the same time and nearly crashed into both Sutil and the wall. I can't believe he escaped without a drive through for such careless driving.

He got fined 10k Euro, yes, but still, if it was a McLaren car they would of instantly given them a drive through.

ROFL at Raikkonen! Ferrari were in such a hurry to get Raikkonen out of the pits before Kovalienen that they couldn't get the hose off in time and that poor guy got hit by the tire!!

And after that Raikkonen blew up the same way Massa did. Suck it. They obviously haven't fixed the problem yet and with Massa having a race old engine next week he might blow up again.

I missed that one but Massa drove flawlessly for most of the race and I think he deserved the win.

I AM ABSOLUTELY FUMING.

Massa wins by default because Hamilton was penalised by 25 seconds.

What a race. Raikkonen leads all race, then rain comes down, Hamilton overtakes then Raikkonen pushes him onto the grass and Hamilton has no option but to cut the corner - otherwise there would have been a crash. Hamilton then gives the lead back as he has to. Then the next corner, Hamilton overtakes Raikkonen again, and is blazing away and then Raikkonen crashes into the wall. I was pissing myself with laughter.

Then Heidfield, from 9th ends up finishing 3rd, which resulted him in getting second.

BECAUSE the bloody race stewards gave Hamilton a 25 second penalty for gaining an advantage on Raikkonen through cutting the corner.

1) It was Raikkonen's fault, he was pushing him off into the grass
2) If he went back into the track he would of crashed into Raikkonen
3) He gave his lead back to Raikkonen! He didn't gain any advantage.

I don't see why they gave him a penalty when he did everything he could and it wasn't even his fault, plus he followed the rules so it's bloody stupid.

McLaren are appealing but knowing the FIA they probably won't even let the appeal go to court.

Thanks for the bump, ed.

HAMILTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

THANK YOU GLOCK!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I was pissing myself when Massa's family and crew were celebrating when Hamilton had won. Hilarious. Well worth getting up at 3.30 for.

@| @| @|

Back