GAMES/QUIZ Thread.

Regarding jumble, I did today's (3 Nov) game.
It took me 8:26 min to work out the four words but failed to get the final caption. My score was 160.
Can you still play it?

Jumble 3 I too was unable to solve the cartoon but managed the four words. I figured the last word was MARX. Time 6.05. Call it a draw mate.

You will have to help me with WORDLE to get me started.

Last edited:
Jumble 3 I too was unable to solve the cartoon but managed the four words. I figured the last word was MARX. Time 6.05. Call it a draw mate.

You will have to help me with WORDLE to get me started.
Not really since you were quicker.:thumbsu:

As for Wordle you go to
https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
and type in any five-letter word in the top line followed by enter. Wordle will tell you if and how many letters of your first guess the word that is wanted has. A green letter means: right letter at the right place, a yellow one means the letter is not in the right place. Then you type in your next word that will take the feedback into account. Click on How to Play on the first page. When you've guessed it you scroll down a bit, click on Share and paste it in here. No time limit here.
I'm gonna be doing today's Wordle which is #868 of 4 Nov.

Blossom Puzzle, November 4
Letters: A C E T H R S
My score: 186 points
My longest word: 8 letters
🌷 🌻 🌺 💮 💐 🌼 🌹 🏵

Play Blossom:

I like this one, too, and so will you.:thumbsu:

Cant be bothered logging into anything.

Wont enter a word in Blossom. Probably my crap keyboard.
As for Wordle, no need to log into anything. Just open the page and click on the letters. I'll show you if you like.

The same with blossom: either type in the words where it says TYPE or click on the letters you wanna use in the blossom.

Jumble of 5-11 (today)
got the four words within 9:11 minutes but didn't get the cartoon.

What's your result for wordle either 869 or 870?

Back