GCA/BPCA Best Bats - past, present and possible future guns

Re: GCA/BPCA Best Bats - past, present and possible future guns

daniel_son_91;304035 said:
6 months wow, thats surprising since he played in October, and everything regarding Matthew came from Skinny, like i said except my use of grammar was poor, but it wouldnt be unlike Newcomb to have all sorts of crap thrown up in the air.. people love hearing there own names

Ok fair enough i can't agree with a conversation that i wasnt apart of. but i do know this Matty wont play at newcomb until he goes through geelong. Thats if the back holds up. . . And by the way who doesn't like hearing there own name. nothing wrong with that, but you have to earn it before you can talk it... :confused: children. . .

Andrew Ross making his debut today for the swans could be one to watch out for in the future. Bowls nice leftarmers and should go ok.

workinprogress;307275 said:
Andrew Ross making his debut today for the swans could be one to watch out for in the future. Bowls nice leftarmers and should go ok.

Have played against this kid on a number of occasions, i dont think he has what it takes but according to his father his the best in australia.

dads army;307384 said:
Have played against this kid on a number of occasions, i dont think he has what it takes but according to his father his the best in australia.

what a load of crap. :mad:
never heard rossy say that.

Back