GCA/BPCA Best Bats - past, present and possible future guns

Re: GCA/BPCA Best Bats - past, present and possible future guns

thevetran;283698 said:
Hey knock it off you!!! you would struggle with the wind:D

i've seen you have a trundle and the wind cant handle the heat of that arm rotating. . .

ToThePavilion;283708 said:
i've seen you have a trundle and the wind cant handle the heat of that arm rotating. . .

Didn't I say to you ages ago go and play with your mechano set!!:D
[I knew I knew you!!!!!!!!:)
nerd-46422.jpg
DK

thevetran;283698 said:

haha from what ive heard around the traps youre no good..batted 11 and didnt bowl youre whole career!!

blaynodelay;284022 said:
haha from what ive heard around the traps youre no good..batted 11 and didnt bowl youre whole career!!

are you talkin to me blayno or vetran

thevetran;283698 said:

thats y i bowl into it, its easier to diguise, no excuse when ya with it.

Peter Harrison been retired for 15 years made alot of runs in the 1sts

his eldest son Matthew Harrison, was Captaining Australian U.19 and Prahran 1sts when one ( D Hussey ) was unavailable, now struggling with back problems and form, may be back in GCA 2009-10

daniel_son_91;301270 said:

his eldest son Matthew Harrison, was Captaining Australian U.19 and Prahran 1sts when one ( D Hussey ) was unavailable, now struggling with back problems and form, may be back in GCA 2009-10

Youngest;)

daniel_son_91;301270 said:

If Matty comes back and plays i would say he will play at Newcomb. Don't think he would bother goin to Geelong, and he probably has to much loyalty to Newcomb with his old man and brothers being there to play anywhere else in the GCA. If he came back to play in the GCA my prediction would be a truck load of runs for Matty.

supersaintjohnny;301487 said:
If Matty comes back and plays i would say he will play at Newcomb. Don't think he would bother goin to Geelong, and he probably has to much loyalty to Newcomb with his old man and brothers being there to play anywhere else in the GCA. If he came back to play in the GCA my prediction would be a truck load of runs for Matty.

Would he still play at Newcomb if they happened to find themselves in division 2 next season I wonder?

supersaintjohnny;301487 said:

a for effort;301509 said:
Would he still play at Newcomb if they happened to find themselves in division 2 next season I wonder?

He lives in Melb with Finchy so if he does decide to leave Premier Cricket and play cricket in Geelong he'll play at the dino's 100%

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;301600 said:
He lives in Melb with Finchy so if he does decide to leave Premier Cricket and play cricket in Geelong he'll play at the dino's 100%

if they were playing Division 2 ? I think currently based on club championship they might be struggling ??

gca_ipl;301604 said:
if they were playing Division 2 ? I think currently based on club championship they might be struggling ??

If they were Div2 he will still play there, my money as Captain/Coach.
He won't play cricket for another club in Geelong except for Geelong cc maybe.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;301605 said:
If they were Div2 he will still play there, my money as Captain/Coach.
He won't play cricket for another club in Geelong except for Geelong cc maybe.

In about round 2 ( when returning from injury ) Matty was named in the Prahan 3rds and wasnt at all happy with it, he expected at least 2nds, and rung ( Pete ) his father, and asked to be named in the Newcomb 2nds, as to play under then captain ( brother shane ) but was talked into staying by Prahan President, and i think is now still in the 2nds ( reportedly rather disgruntled )

Badger;282258 said:
from his stats thus far, i'd say bambury sounds like a freak.
I dont play in the Geelong league however I know Chris Bambury and the scaary thing is when God was handing out cricketing talent, his sister was in front of him. (His sister played for the Australian womens team).

daniel_son_91;301780 said:
In about round 2 ( when returning from injury ) Matty was named in the Prahan 3rds and wasnt at all happy with it, he expected at least 2nds, and rung ( Pete ) his father, and asked to be named in the Newcomb 2nds, as to play under then captain ( brother shane ) but was talked into staying by Prahan President, and i think is now still in the 2nds ( reportedly rather disgruntled )

You have no idea. Shane has not played a game this year apart from a stint in the first game in the 2's against BPH. Were he was injured. As for the comment about still playing at Prahan that cant be justified as he has hurt his back again. Whether he plays at NDCC then thats up to him. Have had many of a conversation with him and he will go back through premier league via geelong before he comes back to the dino's guaranteed.
And Matty is the youngest. (Boof)

Jurassic Park;303732 said:
You have no idea. Shane has not played a game this year apart from a stint in the first game in the 2's against BPH. Were he was injured. As for the comment about still playing at Prahan that cant be justified as he has hurt his back again.
. (Boof)

his status at Prahan was true, when i last heard from Skinny & Shane i think was coming into his first game as 2nds captain when this all occurred !!, hurry up with the measurements for this scoreboard you want .... before everything gets chucked out when were moving !!

daniel_son_91;303768 said:
his status at Prahan was true, when i last heard from Skinny & Shane i think was coming into his first game as 2nds captain when this all occurred !!, hurry up with the measurements for this scoreboard you want .... before everything gets chucked out when were moving !!

Shows you how much you know know. i havnt seen shane at the club for 6 months and if you were talking to him then it shows you were full of ****. .. bad luck boof better luck next time. . . .

Jurassic Park;303968 said:
Shows you how much you know know. i havnt seen shane at the club for 6 months and if you were talking to him then it shows you were full of ****. .. bad luck boof better luck next time. . . .

6 months wow, thats surprising since he played in October, and everything regarding Matthew came from Skinny, like i said except my use of grammar was poor, but it wouldnt be unlike Newcomb to have all sorts of crap thrown up in the air.. people love hearing there own names

Back