Gca Player Movements 2014/2015

Well it's been awhile sorry guys been away for awhile still catching up with a few sources to give me some information on everything, but seriously the best one so far is about a talarico... Wanted a certain club to get him a job in real estate, and the conditions he wanted was not to work Saturdays ( which is the main day) and not to do the course??? Haaaaa that's a bit like I want to be a plumber/electrician but not do the 4 years, seriously....... You may be ok at cricket but your not JESUS maybe hitormiss you could shear some light on the situation

Well it's been awhile sorry guys been away for awhile still catching up with a few sources to give me some information on everything, but seriously the best one so far is about a talarico... Wanted a certain club to get him a job in real estate, and the conditions he wanted was not to work Saturdays ( which is the main day) and not to do the course??? Haaaaa that's a bit like I want to be a plumber/electrician but not do the 4 years, seriously....... You may be ok at cricket but your not JESUS maybe hitormiss you could shear some light on the situation
He has never been the smartest monkey in the bag.

Whats the go up at Bell Post Hill, Forfeit in the 4ths on the weekend pretty poor form that especially when they fielded a (5ths or 7ths) team on the same weekend, if you cant field 4 sides for 2 day cricket they should not be in the main competition in the real cricket in division 1.
Hope the GCA throw the book at them, does anyone know what the penalties for a Forfeit to the club are?

Back