Geelong Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket Chat

I cannot believe no one has yet brought this up this morning as we had the great Rissole's photo in the Addy today !! And to make things worse it was him actually bowling !! The one thing he has said he cannot do this season because he could not hit the pitch. I assume we must be able to fine him for this act of getting a cricket shot in the Addy. Seriously they must have thought he was a Geelong footy player to get a shot that size in that paper. Maybe we start a Big Cricket Geelong fines group with the proceeds going to the great man Beck on his road to recovery in rehab !! hehe.

gca_ipl;278684 said:
I cannot believe no one has yet brought this up this morning as we had the great Rissole's photo in the Addy today !! And to make things worse it was him actually bowling !! The one thing he has said he cannot do this season because he could not hit the pitch. I assume we must be able to fine him for this act of getting a cricket shot in the Addy. Seriously they must have thought he was a Geelong footy player to get a shot that size in that paper. Maybe we start a Big Cricket Geelong fines group with the proceeds going to the great man Beck on his road to recovery in rehab !! hehe.

And after all the crap he has said about the crapiltiser about there write ups, they must be on here spying. Maybe its was beck. . . . . If we all complain do we get photos in the addy???
We know there quite a few cricketeres out there that love a photo in the addy. ( Well the old addy anyway ) New addy cricket season may aswell be the write up in the Independant. Vote 1 for Geelong News for future write ups. . . .

It's a slow news day.

Think i'll be forking out some $ for the Thomson Fines Fund.
Although i should get a $ deduction due to my flexibility.

As for the bowling, i'll be a certainty to get a roll on sunday.
I've rediscovered the art of leg-spin.

thommy_rissole;278693 said:
It's a slow news day.

Home ground advantage Rissole, being captain im sure the arm may get a turnover at some stage. . Seems Dewy is your coach im sure the hat would have to stay on if your bowling (Coaches orders) LOL ha ha:D

gca_ipl;278684 said:

as part of the fines committee for thomson, that will be a fine for sean and i have already spoken to another member of the committee and we will be discussing about the photo in depth tonight at training!! :cool:

crktluva;278670 said:
some clues for the vetran and bourney, if ya still need em boys. :D
too easy mate!!! chopper!!! and if thats where your'e from you would know me!!!!:D

ToThePavilion;278674 said:
My guess is Addy for Bourne and Vetran maybe Willigan. ( Cameron hasnt made that many hundreds. . .

HAHAHA the vetran has lost count of how many hundreds I've made.............pity they were all in my sleep.......I'll make a ton one day, as long as they bowl on leg stump and short !!!:D

ToThePavilion;278652 said:
but this thread doesnt have any cheetah quotes, just doesnt feel right til they start talkin up that premiership that had already one. ( Hang on didnt they get beat by a undermanned Supersaints) Must have been the captain running the show. good job bourney . . . Vote 1 for Bourney captain full time. . . .

Nah he would bowl all day!!!

thevetran;278720 said:
Nah he would bowl all day!!!

So the question still remains is it the mighty premiership winneing capt/coach Cameron????

We all know who bourney is, but we are yet to to the finger on ' THE VETERAN'. . . . :D

ToThePavilion;278733 said:
So the question still remains is it the mighty premiership winneing capt/coach Cameron????

We all know who bourney is, but we are yet to to the finger on ' THE VETERAN'. . . . :D
crktluva is choppa!!!!!(willigan) 100%

thevetran;278736 said:
crktluva is choppa!!!!!(willigan) 100%

Well answer this question if you are the who i think you are.
Who was Tommsy associated with when he was non-playing assistant???
If you answer the way i think you will i definatley know who it is. . .

ToThePavilion;278746 said:
Well answer this question if you are the who i think you are.
Who was Tommsy associated with when he was non-playing assistant???
If you answer the way i think you will i definatley know who it is. . .

Mate your way of the mark I play at St Albans!!!

I do remember a day in the 2's a few years back at thompson on a sunday..

a rusty s.o'neil came onto bowl.. and toddy elsey hit him straight up the road 2 balls in a row.. and a long way up the road as well.. the game had to be stopped while they rang a cab for the ball to come bakk

was this the start of the end for ur leg spin bowling career rissole

thommy_rissole;278693 said:
It's a slow news day.

you thought the same thing about bowling leggies years ago then later discovered that there better bowled when they bounce. i'm the worst bat in the club, but i still fancy myself against the rissole

Hey Mod, whats the story with stealing my initials for your new thread..GCC Geelong Cricket Chat?????

a for effort;278532 said:
You can still read it, just not post to it

thevetran;278756 said:
Mate your way of the mark I play at St Albans!!!

Well the only vetrans that play at the supersaints would be Muzza, Seany O, Cutajar brothers or maybe your the dingo(Ernie)???? :D

ToThePavilion;278826 said:
Well the only vetrans that play at the supersaints would be Muzza, Seany O, Cutajar brothers or maybe your the dingo(Ernie)???? :D

Shows how much you know buddy!!! only 1 Cutajar brother there now. and I'm older than all of them....I bet that you are a wicket keeper!!!!!:D

cricket%20ball.jpg

Hey fitzy...see this thing its a cricket ball............you are meant to hit it! not let it snap your middle stump....thats right actually snap it......poor killer he's having a bad run....:D:D

thevetran;278835 said:
cricket%20ball.jpg

Hey fitzy...see this thing its a cricket ball............you are meant to hit it! not let it snap your middle stump....thats right actually snap it......poor killer he's having a bad run....:D:D

Do you have the best home bar in St.Albans Park???? :rolleyes:

Bandaged%20head%20eyes.jpg

the vetran copped a nasty blow to the head while fielding tonight at training, actually to the back of the neck, it was a powerful cover drive from Bourney he absolutely smashed it BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it just made me mad!!!!! Watch out Ocean Grove watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back