Geelong Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket Chat

If you are trying to stop cover-drives with the back of your neck you should perhaps reassess your fielding technique vetran! :p

ToThePavilion;278836 said:
Do you have the best home bar in St.Albans Park???? :rolleyes:
i don't live in St Albans park.........and a smartarse hey??? You must be a wicketkeeper then!!!

a for effort;278842 said:
If you are trying to stop cover-drives with the back of your neck you should perhaps reassess your fielding technique vetran! :p
hahah yeah I was walking the other way!!! do you reckon I would do it on purpose??? maybe you are a wicketkeeper as well??:D:D

thevetran;278845 said:
i don't live in St Albans park.........and a smartarse hey??? You must be a wicketkeeper then!!!

nah not a back stop, would be alot easier if i was though wouldnt have to run as much. . So i know who you are then, and its always a pleasure talking to a legend. . .
And yes i think you may only just round the corner for three figures. . . :D

ToThePavilion;278826 said:
Well the only vetrans that play at the supersaints would be Muzza, Seany O, Cutajar brothers or maybe your the dingo(Ernie)???? :D
PS I know who you are! ........................Si A:D:D:D

ToThePavilion;278853 said:
nah not a back stop, would be alot easier if i was though wouldnt have to run as much. . So i know who you are then, and its always a pleasure talking to a legend. . .
And yes i think you may only just round the corner for three figures. . . :D
you haven't got a clue!!!!!! If I get three figures Muz won't give me another bowl all year!! However three figures with the bat is on the cards, just slowly building it up!!! hey muz:D

thevetran;278854 said:
PS I know who you are! ........................Si A:D:D:D

ha ha ha, your the second person to guess that. . .
but you have to talk to bourney and see if you still htink the same thing because unfortunatley you maybe both a little bit further away from guessing who i am than you think??? or closer. . . . :D

ToThePavilion;278858 said:
ha ha ha, your the second person to guess that. . .
but you have to talk to bourney and see if you still htink the same thing because unfortunatley you maybe both a little bit further away from guessing who i am than you think??? or closer. . . . :D

hmmm a kind of smart wicketkeeper!!!!! I did my get my information off him!!! :D
well ok then what club huh? I'm honest mate i play at St Albans u?

thevetran;278861 said:
hmmm a kind of smart wicketkeeper!!!!! I did my get my information off him!!! :D
well ok then what club huh? I'm honest mate i play at St Albans u?

I know who you are but i do play Division 1 but im in Grovedale. Not a wicket keeper though :D

I Bowl Meat Pies;278757 said:
I do remember a day in the 2's a few years back at thompson on a sunday..

a rusty s.o'neil came onto bowl.. and toddy elsey hit him straight up the road 2 balls in a row.. and a long way up the road as well.. the game had to be stopped while they rang a cab for the ball to come bakk

was this the start of the end for ur leg spin bowling career rissole

pencil in 11;278767 said:
you thought the same thing about bowling leggies years ago then later discovered that there better bowled when they bounce. i'm the worst bat in the club, but i still fancy myself against the rissole

I've been hit up the road many a time, nothing unusual.

I'll be back, mark my words. Just need Salts to retire and you won't be able to get the ball out of my hands ;)

ToThePavilion;278867 said:
I know who you are but i do play Division 1 but im in Grovedale. Not a wicket keeper though :D

yeah righto!!! I believe you. sure sure..................You wouldn't know me if I walked into your bedroom and kicked your little leggo castle over:D...Oops sorry mechano's!!! I forgot. Just check with your mummy that she got you the non toxic crayons otherwise when you stick them up your nose you might get sick in the belly!!!:D

thevetran;278973 said:
yeah righto!!! I believe you. sure sure..................You wouldn't know me if I walked into your bedroom and kicked your little leggo castle over:D...Oops sorry mechano's!!! I forgot. Just check with your mummy that she got you the non toxic crayons otherwise when you stick them up your nose you might get sick in the belly!!!:D

haha..youre a funny man vet..howd that hit on the back from last night come up?? another bruise to add the the collection..maybe you should send a pic of it into barrabool so they can put it up on their site..lol

blaynodelay;278975 said:
haha..youre a funny man vet..howd that hit on the back from last night come up?? another bruise to add the the collection..maybe you should send a pic of it into barrabool so they can put it up on their site..lol

No sweat mate!!! not even a bruise!;) well not a big one anyway!!!:D I wouldn't send a pic of my dog having a crap to Barrabool...anyways heathy f has got enough dog pictures on their website:D:D

hi all 1st time writta long time reda. love it! heard a rumour last nite dat lees from guild is playin for grovedal now. any1 confirm dis:eek:

lions den.;278982 said:
hi all 1st time writta long time reda. love it! heard a rumour last nite dat lees from guild is playin for grovedal now. any1 confirm dis:eek:
Don't know about that mate! He has been on here talking about the upcoming 20/20 against Sth Barwon!!:confused:

thevetran;278987 said:
*Image Removed*

Hey Bourney had my camera outside Buckleys after training last night!! managed to get a shot of Stew!! Ernie wasn't to far behind though:D:D:D

Hey A for effort

Don't you work??? can't get away with any funny pictures anymore!!!!! How can a man riding a pig not be acceptable????LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back