Geelong Gators Team Thread

Re: Geelong Gators Team Thread

If its fantasy cricket related, I dont want to hear it.

I was serious, I wanna hear these math jokes that were so funny, because from what Ive seen, Math struggles to be funny.

ants14;329374 said:
yep i read it... ive sed all along cam white is a genuine bat.. he should scrap bowling all together... he can bat and has a good pair of hands.. in saying that, his shot in the final was a very very poor one and has let him down heaps.. as for playing for australia... maybe as a fringe player.. not as a top 6.... but we havent exactly got the most in form side in the world running around anymore.. and he has hit sum large 6's in the past 24 months... but thats enuff bout him.. bring on the gators 50 over games.. so we can see some brilliant hundreds from the boys from geelong

We're still looking for another pure bat to replace the non-posting blaynodelay. Could Babies Arm perhaps swap ball for bat and take a place at the top of the Gators batting list?

a for effort;329643 said:
We're still looking for another pure bat to replace the non-posting blaynodelay. Could Babies Arm perhaps swap ball for bat and take a place at the top of the Gators batting list?

what if i started posting would i remain in the side??

a for effort;329643 said:

stop trying to shaft me from the top of the order :p

Back