Geelong Player Movements 2010

Re: Geelong Player Movements 2010

cheer_cheer;401463 said:
Yes I was aware of the decision they made with the youngest Bogan. The 20 or 25 games now (I think) are there to protect clubs and ensure that players do not just go from club to club, in the case from a junior with his brother playing at another club it is not quiet the same. Anyway we will deal with the clearances when they come in on a case by case basis and not based on the decisions they have made to other players. In saying that we only want South people at the Swans and who want to play the South Barwon way.

Anyone heard a rumour regarding former Zimbabwe legend Heath Streak coaching City this year:eek: Have to be bullshit wouldn't it??

tim finnigan;401465 said:
Anyone heard a rumour regarding former Zimbabwe legend Heath Streak coaching City this year:eek: Have to be bullshit wouldn't it??

I tipping considering he's on SETANTA sports now as bowling coach of Zimbabwe.

cheer_cheer;401446 said:
our mate from the Tommy Tigers led me towards that one. I believe it is all going to happen. Is North confirming or denying the news ?
Zimmer to the magpies... really.... i hope he wears the baggy black then... cant have him batting in hair now can we

tim finnigan;401465 said:

More chance to get Heath Ledger coaching them :eek:

Maybe he just moved into Richmond Cresent :D

How much do you love using emoticons, Cheer Cheer? Do you wish for a more plentiful selection? They are fairly limited afterall.

AB1;401481 said:
How much do you love using emoticons, Cheer Cheer? Do you wish for a more plentiful selection? They are fairly limited afterall.

fairly love them :D There is still a fair few I can try :) How is Castleford going And what about Special is he staring for the 2nd's :p

Come to think of it there is not enough of these smilie thingo's :mad:

And did you know you can only use a max of 4 images in a post !!!

cheer_cheer;401503 said:
fairly love them :D There is still a fair few I can try :) How is Castleford going And what about Special is he staring for the 2nd's :p

Come to think of it there is not enough of these smilie thingo's :mad:

And did you know you can only use a max of 4 images in a post !!!

Cas going well. We are 2nd at minute. Jose Mourinho, as he is known around these parts, or The Special One, is erm, ok i think.

The latest I am hearing on grovedale but yet to be confirmed is Peterson as Coach Barry as Captain, Adam DiGiacomo as Bowling Coach (Wednesdays) still at Geelong,possibly Rod Kiddle as Batting Coah and to slot in the middle order, possibly Glen Skroboloak as well, both Fords from South Barwon, there could also be another Pom on the way,Premiership favourites just ahead of Bell Post Hill unless Lara get some more players from Ballarat?

obser;401530 said:
The latest I am hearing on grovedale but yet to be confirmed is Peterson as Coach Barry as Captain, Adam DiGiacomo as Bowling Coach (Wednesdays) still at Geelong,possibly Rod Kiddle as Batting Coah and to slot in the middle order, possibly Glen Skroboloak as well, both Fords from South Barwon, there could also be another Pom on the way,Premiership favourites just ahead of Bell Post Hill unless Lara get some more players from Ballarat?

Might be another Castleford "pom" too.

obser;401530 said:

Gee, I would love being an up and coming junior at Grovedale and looking to get a game on turf!!! NOT!!! Apart from Peto, the word 'YOUTH' doesn't seem to be in the vocabulary up at the Tigs!

obser;401530 said:

Bell Post Hill have lost Bushie and Ty, and finished 8th last year. Apart from Lindsay, who else is a confirmed gun that is going to be playing for them?

ants14;401560 said:
Bell Post Hill have lost Bushie and Ty, and finished 8th last year. Apart from Lindsay, who else is a confirmed gun that is going to be playing for them?

Yeah, well they have picked up Jansen and Mills but not in the gun category. They have also lost (I believe) Hassett due to his work committments but maybe he may play on and off ?? Lindsay has also been signed on as the coach and not captain as was not sure if he also going to be playing every week.

cheer_cheer;401562 said:
Yeah, well they have picked up Jansen and Mills but not in the gun category. They have also lost (I believe) Hassett due to his work committments but maybe he may play on and off ?? Lindsay has also been signed on as the coach and not captain as was not sure if he also going to be playing every week.

yeah so to consider them to be 2nd favourite for the flag would be a bit baffling to you as well?

fineleg2fineleg;401555 said:
Gee, I would love being an up and coming junior at Grovedale and looking to get a game on turf!!! NOT!!! Apart from Peto, the word 'YOUTH' doesn't seem to be in the vocabulary up at the Tigs!

thats y some of em are probably heading to marshall.

crktluva;401830 said:
thats y some of em are probably heading to marshall.

and having the Mark Brady as coach would make it more familar for them. Good on Marshall if they are bringing some young talent into their side. If the Grovedale recruits were locked in then you could imagine a few players not being able to push into the sides. Interesting.

Guys,

Have got a young wicketkeeper/batsman looking at coming over to play on turf this summer. He was in discussions with Hornet in England, as he plays in the same league currently, but South no longer require a keeper, and so looking at somewhere else. He will be paying his own way over, so if anyone is interested, PM or mail me on abbonce@hotmail.com and we'll take it from there.

AB

fineleg2fineleg;401555 said:
LOL, don't you play for South Barwon???

Trundler;401976 said:
LOL, don't you play for South Barwon???

South barwon is full of youth mate. the 1s mite be a bit older but our 2nds to 4ths are all youth comin thru.:eek:

ps. nice 1st post:rolleyes:

AB1;401849 said:
Guys,

Have got a young wicketkeeper/batsman looking at coming over to play on turf this summer. He was in discussions with Hornet in England, as he plays in the same league currently, but South no longer require a keeper, and so looking at somewhere else. He will be paying his own way over, so if anyone is interested, PM or mail me on abbonce@hotmail.com and we'll take it from there.

AB

Why don't South need a keeper?
Is Breuer planning a farewell tour Johnny Farnham style

Back