General Chat 14/15

Is the standard that much higher
Everytime I have played against a sub district side(yes it's only been practice matches) I have beaten them quite easily

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Will be interesting at the AGM this week to see if a couple of former board members attend and are allowed in. They are that bad that even Life Members don't even get notification of the Presentation night or even the AGM.
The new secretary is getting paid the same as the as the great man before her, what a joke.

Did I read correctly in today's email sent out to clubs that there is no longer bonus points up for grabs in second innings ? Plus guest players for 20/20s?

Does anyone have any information on who took out the awards and teams of the year in the top couple of grades from tonight? Haven't seen anything from the vtca on any social media. Even promoting the night

Does anyone have any information on who took out the awards and teams of the year in the top couple of grades from tonight? Haven't seen anything from the vtca on any social media. Even promoting the night
i believe their will be an edition of the VTCA Leading Edge newsletter with the presentation night winners.Has been in previous years.

Hi guys do anyone know the rules on whether premier players can come back and play for their clubs.
Eg today with the make up day and premier playing Saturday and not today. Were players allowed to play?

Hi guys do anyone know the rules on whether premier players can come back and play for their clubs.
Eg today with the make up day and premier playing Saturday and not today. Were players allowed to play?

We asked the VTCA about whether we could play one of our kids who has been playing in Premier Cricket. They were a bit vague, but they seemed to say that if they played on the Saturday in Premier Cricket then they were not eligible to play on the Sunday.

Back