Guess The Item 🤔

Smart lad.

That was fun, thanks Craig.
I remembered them living in Queensland tropical forests, like Daintree, but was unaware how dangerous they could be with powerful kicks able to break bones until I googled them. I also read they are the World's most dangerous bird and can grow to 6' tall! images.jpeg.jpg hgdybvg.jpg gghfdd.jpg fguh.jpg yfdtgh.jpg

I'm happy to do the next one, unless Thomas or Jessica would like a go.

Thomas why are you not playing?
I am. I came up with the Aga toad and you skated over it.
Where were you yesterday? I missed you. :thumbsu:

Now we're talking about a poisonous bird that can't fly? :confused: OK, an agressive one. Anyway, never heard of them. Would probably be shocked if they were walking by on the beach. :eek: Fascinating anyway and only possible in secluded AUS as far as nature and wildlife is concerned.

Last edited:
What gave it to you Terry. Plenty of birds that cant fly.
Considering all the clues but mainly, as Thomas suggested, their aggressive nature and only found in Northern Australia and being a flightless bird. I'd ruled out Emus as they're endemic all over Australia, but also sleeping on it and letting my subconsciousness do its thing. Also seeing each clue as narrowing sets and subsets.
I'll start a new one then.

Not mineral (phone) or animal (donkey) then it has to be a vegetable.

Maize?

Last edited:
Not mineral (phone) or animal (donkey) then it has to be a vegetable.

Maize?
No, it's specifically not a phone nor a donkey but could be some other Mineral or Animal given my deliberately nebulous wording.

It's however not an Animal nor a Vegetable.

Back