Re: Hatch Shield 2009

the_socialite;315881 said:
if arvind fires, broady are toast.
lets hope he fires on wednesday as well fergie

haha yes , lets hope.
i dont think wardy is playing.

so we will need him :)

yeah, im pumped, i missed a heap of school games cos of my shoulder. hopefully i can fill the gap left by wardy. (with the bat too haha)

i reckon. broady will win the finals. they have the likes of matthew hutchession robert clemments, donavan pell sachin willara james ford.
they have many others too strong team.
james ford is a good bat and gun bowler, sachin is a fast intamidainting young bowler his probably the quikest iv heard.
they have a very good side with a good coach.
reply back to this

cricketwizard.;316479 said:
i reckon. broady will win the finals. they have the likes of matthew hutchession robert clemments, donavan pell sachin willara james ford.
james ford is a good bat and gun bowler, sachin is a fast intamidainting young bowler his probably the quikest iv heard.
reply back to this

it will be close in the final
sachin is quick but fordy is much quicker than him
very hard to face and cut the ball both ways

very good cricketer

cricketwizard.;316479 said:
reply back to this

dunno bout sachin he's not that quick, he's just intimidating. james ford is a very gud bowler and is very hard to face coz he cuts it both ways...
and don pell was spining em a mile in the grand final. broady were certainly the betta team at the grand final.
gud effort ormond boys...

Back