HDCA Cricket Chat 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early rumours are nth heidelberg and west are going to join forces for next season and play there games at shelley reserve so i have been informed .

I presume Shelley Reserve as it moves the club closer to the NMCA?

Would amount to not a bad team, even if you just added Aidan and Camo (a keeper capable of catching the ball!) to the NH team of last year they would have finished 5th in A Grade and frightened a few of the top teams. A shame if both your rumours come true though (Green to Rosebank being the other one), because if you take Greeny out of the bowling line up then it begins to look very, very pedestrian.

Early rumours are nth heidelberg and west are going to join forces for next season and play there games at shelley reserve so i have been informed .
Isn't Youngy playing at Banyule and Green at Edinburgh? Surely without the 2 that team would not be very competitive? If it is the case then who will use Heidelberg West's oval, HCC?

Welcome to another daily Edition of 'WHO CHUBS "SNAGGER" McWAYMAN HAS BEEN SNAGGING'. On Todays edition the Chubs was spotted down at the Bendigo Dogggggiieeeeeessss where he found someone very special. The special someone was in need of some cuddling after going through rough patch over the last 6 months and the chubs sure did provide that.
Take a look

Edinburghs new major sponsor is Strepsils- "The sore throat experts". The deal was struck when the company realised they could provide plenty of lozenges at the conclusion of every year for the First XI due to the amount of choking, Strepsils has also signed on as minor sponsors for Rosebank and Heidelberg

Edinburghs new major sponsor is Strepsils- "The sore throat experts". The deal was struck when the company realised they could provide plenty of lozenges at the conclusion of every year for the First XI due to the amount of choking, Strepsils has also signed on as minor sponsors for Rosebank and Heidelberg
I heard rosanna after winning back to back are getting very big major sponsor in BANANA BOAT. Can this be confirmed and why are they getting on board the sanna bus

Edinburgh do not pay players, i can't see them offering all of a sudden. But maybe they will take the approach of Heidelberg and start doing so, nearly worked for them this year in the Granny.
I've heard quite a bit on this forum but i think i've heard it all now. Ignitron your making an ignoramus out of yourself on this forum

Edinburgh do not pay players, i can't see them offering all of a sudden. But maybe they will take the approach of Heidelberg and start doing so, nearly worked for them this year in the Granny.
Another Git that thinks Heideleberg pay its players to play; Does Stuart Brown play for nothing does he?

There is absolutely no doubt that every club in the HDCA pays at least one player to play, with most clubs probably paying more than one. I suppose the distinction could be made between players being "taken" (for want of a better word) from other clubs by the lure of money, and those who are paid to prevent that from occurring to either home grown players, or those who become players at a certain club for reasons other than money.

I would suggest that just about every paid player in the HDCA falls into the second category, and that just about every one of them could command better money at other clubs or in other competitions.

There is absolutely no doubt that every club in the HDCA pays at least one player to play, with most clubs probably paying more than one. I suppose the distinction could be made between players being "taken" (for want of a better word) from other clubs by the lure of money, and those who are paid to prevent that from occurring to either home grown players, or those who become players at a certain club for reasons other than money.

I would suggest that just about every paid player in the HDCA falls into the second category, and that just about every one of them could command better money at other clubs or in other competitions.
Some really interesting/good points there. End of the day it's easy to point fingers at who pays and who doesn't but it really doesn't matter what any club does other than your own, if your lucky/good enough to get paid at your club good for you i guess. No body answered the question of where ECC are playing, will they go to Eastern?

werent they already banksia a few years back??

Some really interesting/good points there. End of the day it's easy to point fingers at who pays and who doesn't but it really doesn't matter what any club does other than your own, if your lucky/good enough to get paid at your club good for you i guess. No body answered the question of where ECC are playing, will they go to Eastern?

im quite sure that your comp never gave a stuff about who pays who 3 years ago, like the NMCA does not care now. common thread...rosebank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back