HDCA Juniors 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors 2009/10

swifty_147;368672 said:
well i heard along the grapevine that liam henkle is playing with viewbank seniors
the reason behind this is because they will let him drink at the club

this might not be true, it is just what i have heard
Liam is not playing at Viewbank. Liam played for Greensborough in Money Reserve in the Diamond Valley on Saturday and opened the batting.

TGAT;368850 said:
Liam is not playing at Viewbank. Liam played for Greensborough in Money Reserve in the Diamond Valley on Saturday and opened the batting.
how did he go?
and how will greensboroughs seniors compare to those in the DVCA?

swifty_147;368912 said:
how did he go?
and how will greensboroughs seniors compare to those in the DVCA?
He didn't have a great start. Was out for three opening the batting and bowled 4 overs for no wicket. He will get better.
It's too early to tell how Greensborough will fair in the Diamond Valley. They have started well with two comfortable wins in the ones and twos, but the season is but a week old. We shall get a better understanding after playing Lower Plenty this week.

TGAT;368925 said:
He didn't have a great start. Was out for three opening the batting and bowled 4 overs for no wicket. He will get better.
It's too early to tell how Greensborough will fair in the Diamond Valley. They have started well with two comfortable wins in the ones and twos, but the season is but a week old. We shall get a better understanding after playing Lower Plenty this week.

who are the strong senior teams in the DVCA?

idontcarewhatitsayshere;368594 said:
im not saying they cant, im saying that sachin is the only one that can destroy a batting line up, beat him to beat heidleberg

kelly,cookson,powick,nicolosi,biscontin,anand,wayman,milson,hand,gilham and more..there a powerhouse team and will put up a great challenge to monty and to all other clubs..well all ill say is they may aswell not bother even to turn up!

swifty_147;368959 said:
who are the strong senior teams in the DVCA?
There are two divisions in the Diamond Valley, Barclay Shield and Money Shield and there is promotion and relegation each year.
Money Shield, where Greensborough are playing, is a wide-open competition where any of 5 or 6 clubs could win it. Lower Plenty will be strong, as will Camrea, Monty, St Francis and Eltham College. Its still to early in the season to make too many predictions.
Greensborough have recruited well and will be a strong side this year

jennyfromtheclub;368985 said:
mate do u have some sort ov syndrome or disorder ?
kelly,cookson,powick,nicolosi,biscontin,anand,wayman,milson,hand,gilham and more..there a powerhouse team and will put up a great challenge to monty and to all other clubs..well all ill say is they may aswell not bother even to turn up!

bowlers, they have to bowl well to win, although not that well considering there batting
all i talked about was your bowling, i think its pretty safe to say your from heidleberg

who will win and by how much this week fellas?
Monty vs Rosanna
East Ivanhoe vs Edinburgh
Greensy vs Heidelberg

whose still playing at ivanhoe? because i think they lost a lot of good players and might be average
heidleberg will beat greensy, as long as anand takes a couple

Pozzato;369138 said:
Monty vs Rosanna
Greensy vs Heidelberg

monty
edinburgh
heidelberg

and as for fogs,
heidelbergs attack is miles better than edinburgh

biscontin, anand, hand & kelly are all good topline bowlers

where you have murray white, what a superstar

ari gold;368603 said:
i only take shots at people who make very foolish and outlandish statements.

many people know who i am aswell my friend,

and also
maybe if my mates hadn't of told me that you are such a hero at school sean saying how good you are to be playing sub district 4's at ivanhoe then i wouldn't be having a go at you.

i never put down all the good players in our comp, such as, love, anand, powick, etc.
but people who claim to be be amazing just because they play sub district 4's at ivanhoe, just like you sean, i have no time for, and i am also a rosanna poo pirate, so there is another thing that doesn't work in your favour,

anyway.....

tips for 17 gold this week?

Geez,
Well Gilos a great mate then.
So im guessing you'd be Daniel.
Mate you dont no me, How stupid do you think i am?
4th Sub District isnt an achievement, i only moved there coz i hated playing at rosanna seniors.
I dont walk around bragging about playing there, in fact i hardly want anyone knowing. I dont tell anyone cept for a couple of friends. But thanks 2 yourself now everyone reading will no.
Anyway what gives you the right 2 put other people down. All i ever hear is dan kelly is a freak, he takes bags of wickets every week, swings the ball both ways.
Ive only ever played you once and that was at hatch. That game you didnt pick up any and the batsman said the ball was dead straight. And I dont think you've taken over four wickets in a game.

Now dont exaggerate that. Im not comparing you 2 me. Your obviously a very good player. But what you said before is gonna make people think, that im a tosser, and that i think im a superstar. Your making me look bad on a personal level, which is just not cool.

Now im probably gonna cop it a heap, but i honestly dont care. You've taken punts at a heap of players, so this is basically nothing

ari gold;369155 said:
monty
edinburgh
heidelberg

and as for fogs,
heidelbergs attack is miles better than edinburgh

biscontin, anand, hand & kelly are all good topline bowlers

where you have murray white, what a superstar

have to agree Edinburgh has no where near the depth Heidelberg does bowling wise and does Ivanhoe have anyone good this year?

Pozzato;369138 said:
Monty vs Rosanna
Greensy vs Heidelberg

monty will smash rosanna with a.renwick starring

edinburgh in a close one over east ivanhoe

heidelberg to beat greensy, j.love could have a big say though

Warning to all posters, swearing is not on any swearing on this thread will recieve a red card. Same goes for any personal attacks!! This is a cricket site so lets keep the talk about cricket.

yeah sean thompson,
i don't want to see you mounting any personal attacks on ari gold,
and as for thinking that i am daniel kelly, you are so very wrong.
he is a good cricketer, but i don't overly like him.
he get picked in a grade again this week.
also i heard along the grapevine, that one daniel jordan cookson will be making his h'berg senior debut this saturday, hopefully to be seen up against east ivanhoe ewoks.

now as for the freaks that play subdistrict 4th grade, are you going to get on this week,
i was shattered to miss out on the subbies 4th grade results, it such a good standard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back